Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41751 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Dire Situations.
« Reply #465 on: May 11, 2009, 10:34:46 pm »

Yeah eventually... If Zasit doesn't figure his poison out pretty quick he's gonna snuff it... And Digital and (I think it was) Inaluct have both almost been decapitated...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 11, 2009, 11:28:38 pm »

I run out of the chamber and charge Group Heal.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 05:53:11 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 12, 2009, 12:28:05 am »

Muwahahaha got it. He nailed it right on the nose.

It's "chaos". I'll decide Muwahahaha's reward when I do the next turn.

Heh, the whole time when I came up with that I was thinking of Xom from Dungeon Crawl. Looking back, I don't remember exactly how, but it made sense at the time.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #468 on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:52 am »

I quaff yet another potion of  healing and look for some plants outside the cave that could work as antidote... Oh, and should definitely try to combine the stones. Do they fit together?
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 12, 2009, 07:37:24 am »

Would it be possible to use my poison thing to cure others or something?

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 12, 2009, 09:02:47 am »

Using poison. To heal people. That is utter madn... You are dwarven.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:44 am »

"Chaos you say?"

My light elemental desummons itself while I meanwhile attempt to force the Ant Queen to submit to my will with my server connection to her.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2009, 09:19:04 am »

The ant queen is incinerated.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2009, 09:23:51 am »

And Shoruke:

-An antman carapace shield (held)(1 AR)

I are helping!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2009, 09:30:11 am »

Wait, somone picked up the shield? yay, now help me close this damned entrance

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 12, 2009, 09:44:07 am »

Remove boot, throw boot at random antman, get the fuck out of the cave.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 12, 2009, 05:50:45 pm »

I use the staff to magically make light and get out of the cave.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 12, 2009, 10:30:06 pm »

So like, I'm going to be out of the city until Friday evening, so unfortunately there won't be any rolls for a few days. Even if I could get to a computer 600km away from my home, it wouldn't have my RTD.txt file, so I couln't make any rolls. And now I need to go pack and go to sleep, so no rolls today either.

My apologies everyone.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 13, 2009, 02:42:47 am »

Good night and have fun.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 15, 2009, 11:38:55 pm »

Okay, I'm back. Yay.

Luke_Prowler:
Since the Antman Carapace Shield has already been claimed, you decide to hightail it out of the cave {} because YOU'VE ACCIDENTALLY LIT YOUR PANTS ON FIRE! You flee the cave with much haste, thankfully without farting. {} You activate your Strange Stone, which says "Ten." {} You perform something halfway between a victory dance and an Oh-my-god-my-pants-are-on-fire dance.

KnightedSkull:
{} You use your ability to see through a layer of walls, and you spot a weak spot in the rock just above the cave entrance. You dig towards it {} by smashing away at the rock with your choppa. A section of the cavern has collapsed! Nobody was hurt, but anyone who wishes to get in or out of RandomFunk is going to have a tight squeeze.

Muwahahaha:
You flap your wings fly above the dust cloud from the collapsed Cave Entrance; you examine your backpack with the intention of figuring out how to make it a Backpack of Holding; then you realize something: It already holds stuff! It doesn't need an enchantment to do that!

Digital Hellhound:
You run out of the Ant Chamber by the light mixed light of Luke's ‼pants‼ and your fireball, {} and what with all the movement and keeping your footing in the narrow tunnels, you completely forget about healing. Luke draws ahead of you, and then the entrance to the cave collapses! {} You try to climb up the pile of rocks and squeeze through the gap between the rocks and the roof, but you bonk your head on the ceiling.

Zasit Alebath: (Combine the stones? Isplain, which stones u meen?)
You down another healing potion... so many drugs in so short a time has made you overdosed! You feel as though you're hopped up on goofballs or something, and even the most easiest of tasks are challenging. {} You drop the empty vial that previously contained your healing potion, and it lands on a rock and glass shards make superficial cuts in your left leg. {} You try to walk in a general not-cave direction, but... which way would that be? Oh well, you can look for herbs here too. {} Despite not being able to walk in a straight line, you pick up a shrubbery that looks like it might be vaguely herb-like.

Katsuun:
You dismiss your light elemental. Yeaaaaah. There aren't any more Ant Queens, the only one in the vicinity kinda got roasted, so no joy on the Ant-Queen-Slavery thing.

Errol:
You remove your dragonhide boot (goddammit magic absorbtion, eh?), and {} casually toss it towards Antman4. {} {} {} The ant catches the boot, and puts it on! Then you run through the cave, {} skid to a halt as you reach the collapsed entrance, sidestep Digital, and trip and fall on the pile of rocks.

Inaluct:
{} {} You copy KLE's illumination spell, (which buggers up your night vision, not that you need it anymore) and light up your path to the entrance, which is blocked. Digital and Errol are both here, nursing various rock-induced bruises. {} You figure that you are more agile than Digital or Errol, but you prove yourself wrong when you bonk your head in the same place Digital did. He grins at you. Your golem, broken leg and all, tries to scale the rock pile as the three of you shout obscenities at your teammates, {} but halfway up the pile of rocks it realizes it doesn't have a hope of getting through this and stops bothering.

You can't see what Sraxxakex is doing, but you hear the sound of a Thunder, followed a few short moments later by a heavy thud, in the distance. But you can see their rolls! {} {} {} The Antmen (1, 2, and 4) appear in Cave Chamber 1 just as some of the Swarm of Bugs show up.

Antman1 rolls for recovery: 2: Nope.
Antman1 rolls to resist fire spread: 3. The fire spreads but does not harm Antman1 at this time.
Antman2 rolls for recovery: 2.
Luke_Prowler rolls to prevent fire spread: 2. Your shirt and leather armor become ‼shirt‼ and ‼leather armor‼ respectively. Your pants and legs take damage.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 3: Nope, still bruised.
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover: 6. Your leg scratches heal.
Errol rolls to recover: 4: Also still bruised.
Inaluct rolls to recover: 2: You're ALSO still bruised.
Luke_Prowler's torch uses up 1 unit of fuel.
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up 1 unit of fuel.
Luke_Prowler rolls for ChAoS: 1.
Luke_Prowler rolls to round ChAoS: 2.
KnightedSkull rolls for ChAoS: 6.
Muwahahaha rolls for ChAoS: 4. Suddenly you lose a *lot* of weight.
Digital Hellhound rolls for ChAoS: 5.
Digital Hellhound rolls for chaos rounding: 1.
Zasit Alebath rolls for Chaos: 1.
Zasit Alebath rolls for chaos rounding: 1.
Katsuun rolls for Chaos: 3.
Katsuun rolls for to round chaos: 4.
Errol rolls for ChAoS: 5.
And then Errol rolls again for to make round: 2.
Inaluct rolls for you guessed it ChAoS: 2. You grow 10 extra eyes in a ring around your head.

Situation: Digital, Errol, and Inaluct are technically in Cave Chamber 1, but they're most of the way to the Cave Entrance (which is, you know, the outsidey part of the cave). Because of Inaluct's Illumination spell, you can see Antmans 1, 2, & 4 coming out of the Ant Chamber, just as the Swarm of Bugs enters from Sraxxakex's room.

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Those of you who are MOST of the way out of the cave, the Bugs can't get you right now, but they're still spreading and they'll head for you.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 01:58:01 pm by shoruke »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 40