Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41744 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2009, 03:10:24 am »

I pepper the orc with arrows.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2009, 03:43:43 am »

I finish Orc 2 off with a fireball (or something, I use my magic to finish him off.)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2009, 03:47:54 am »

so I am wearing a shoe...What kind of defensive capabilities does it have?

Either way I shall try and improve my shoe armor using anything i can find.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2009, 04:09:49 am »

I charge at the orc
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2009, 07:52:50 am »

I close the door behind the Orcs, and rig another trap, same as last time.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2009, 10:46:36 am »

The dice hate you. Except maybe Flint and Katsuun.

Inaluct:
You try to control the orc's mind, {} but it doesn't work.

Errol:
You try to shoot one of your extra-sharp arrows at the orc without a bow, {} and you somehow manage to go all Legolas-style without even having a ranged weapon; you shoot two arrows at the orc. {} The first arrow flies straight towards the orc, then does a loop in midair and embeds itself in your stomach. {}Your stomach is broken!{} The second arrow flies straight into another crate of gunpowder, igniting it. Some of the nearby crates catch on fire.

Digital Hellhound:
You gather your magic and try to light the orc on fire, {} but only succeed in lighting your own hand on fire. That is definitely NOT how you're supposed to do fire magic.

Flintus10:
You search around for something to improve your shoe-armor with, {} and the closest thing to you is a burning crate full of scrolls. You take your shoe-armor off (without knowing how), and somehow combine it with the burning crate of scrolls. The Magical scrolls in the crate help you with your endeavor, and you now have a Flaming Shoe of Armor. It will not hurt you, but it'll hurt anyone else who takes a shot at you.

Zasit Alebath:
You charge the orc, {} successfully. You strike at him, {} but your shot glances off his armor. He laughs at you.

Katsuun: You close the door, and {} take some crate splinters and make a trap that will fire wood-splinter projectiles at anyone who goes through the door.

NPCs:
Orc 1: [4]: The orc charges at {} ]{} Inaluct, but misses horribly and instead hits the wall. Its arm is jarred, and it drops its choppa.
Orc 2: (Regeneration) [3]: The orc's final conscious thought is that it would REALLY like some booze. Then it falls unconscious.

Situation: None of you managed to actually do anything to the orc, but luckily it didn't manage to hurt any of you either.

Inaluct:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Errol:

Digital Hellhound:

Flintus10:

Zasit Alebath:

Katsuun:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 03:43:24 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2009, 11:17:23 am »

I throw my axe at  the orc
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2009, 11:31:51 am »

I turn on the spot and fire MAGIC MISSILES or the closest thing I have to them at the still conscious Orc.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2009, 11:55:49 am »

I chop the orc to small pieces.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2009, 12:12:14 pm »

I heal myself.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2009, 04:04:31 am »

Flaming shoe armor  :D

I shoot at one of the orcs aiming for it's head.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2009, 03:44:10 pm »

Somehow I forgot to update Errol's wound... I fixed that, so now your stomach is actually broken like it should be.

Other than that, we're just waiting for Inaluct.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2009, 05:02:51 pm »

I happen to know that Inaluct was on yesterday, and he still hasn't posted. Boo. So I NPC's him. And the dice hate all of you again, with the exceptions of Errol and Katsuun. Anyway, rolls.

Zasit Alebath:
{} You try to throw your battleaxe at the orc, but you somehow cut yourself in the foot with it. {} Your right foot is broken! And bleeding!

Katsuun:
You whip around, raise your hand, point at the orc, summon your magic, and {} nothing happens.

Errol:
You charge at the orc, and {} slice at him with your halberd. {} {} {} You mangle the orc's right leg! Finally, a hit, a very palpable hit.

Digital Hellhound:
You try to heal yourself, and {} your hand is repaired, and no longer on fire. How the hell did a healing spell douse fire? You don't know precisely, but whatever, it worked.

Flintus10:
Out of the one orcs that are still standing, you decide that orc 1 is the one you should shoot at. {} You do so, and {} miss horribly. The arrows bounces off the wall and heads straight back towards you! {} You duck out of the way. Your shoe armor lights the arrow on fire as it flies past.

Inaluct (NPC'd):
Having the GM's advantage of knowing your roll before you make your action, you do something harmless... like... holding your staff-shaped stick over one of the burning boxes to light it on fire, and make it a decent weapon. {} The stick catches fire, and is damaged because fire tends to do that to wood, and your hand catches fire too! It is bruised!

Orc1: The orc, pissed at Errol for totally pwning its leg, {} punches at him. {} But its body spasms from the pain and he instead gets a deathgrip on a crate. {} The orc managed not to pick up one of the flaming boxes, but it DID pick up something incredibly useless: a crate of paper.
Orc2: Unconscious. Also quite badly hurt from having an electrically charged plate mail fall onto its head.

Situation:
You are in a supply room, which has armor on racks on the wall, and boxes which seem to have a LOT of different stuff except weapons and armor. Some of the boxes are on fire. There is one flaming arrow on the floor.

Zasit Alebath:

Katsuun:

Errol:

Digital Hellhound:

Flintus10:

Inaluct:

If I buggered something up, by all means tell me.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2009, 06:41:12 pm »

I try to smother the fire with a blanket or something.

Sans context.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2009, 07:58:43 pm »

I wave the stick frantically to put it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40