Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41763 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Acute Bludz Poisoning
« Reply #435 on: May 07, 2009, 07:35:17 am »

Well was going to save the exp for later but I guess I'll use it now.

If I can use it to invest in a new skill I shall have it as some magical ability that will allow me to see through things at will. You know what I mean.

Zomg wallhack.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Acute Bludz Poisoning
« Reply #436 on: May 07, 2009, 06:17:31 pm »

From now on you'll have to say in your turn what you want your familiar to do; I am sick and tired of always remembering Inaluct's Golem only after I'm done the rest of the turn. Same for the checking of the Strange Stones; sorry Muwahahaha, but I'm not going to remember continuous actions for you. You have to explicity announce your checking.

Muwahahaha:
You try to use your Strange Stone again. {} Forgetting for a moment that it's a magical item, you smash it against the wall; the Strange Stone remains intact, but you jarred your left wrist a little. The stone makes a loud "CLINK" as you smash it against the wall; Sraxxakex shifts in his sleep but doesn't wake up. You shout at him, and his eyelids snap open, looking for the source of the disturbance. Using your multi-layered voice, you attempt to mesmerize him, Artemis Fowl style; {} Sraxxakex will do what you tell it to do, but it will resist your influence and only follow your orders haphazardly. You manage to convince the hulking dragon that you are its kin, then you fly up to the vaulted ceiling, allowing your camouflage to keep you concealed.

Luke_Prowler:
You take out your Strange Stone, and try to activate it; {} the Stone says, "Four." You examine the Strange Stone with your Goggles of Minute Seeing, but on the physical plane at least, it's simply a perfectly smooth, ovular, black rock. Shrugging, you place the Stone in your backpack once again and {} bash Antman3 with your buckler! {} {} {} You manage to break Antman3's second leg with your buckler! *3 QP*

Katsuun:
You communicate to your light elemental that it should attack the AntQueen, {} and it does! {} {} Katsuun's Light Elemental misses the AntQueen. Meanwhile, you try to get through the cave; it's hard to navigate without a light source, and will take you three turns to get anywhere. You attempt to aid Muwahahaha in his endeavor by trying to convince Sraxxakex that Muwahahaha isn't a threat (even the the dragon can't see him), but it's harder from this distance; {} Sraxxakex's draconic nature makes him immune to your spell.

KnightedSkull:
You attempt to take the charge from your plate mail and switch it to your halberd; it turns out that your plate mail's electricity is bestowed magically, and magically is how you must move it. {} Despite your best efforts, you can't quite figure out how to 'move' enchantments.

Suddenly, you feel a metaphysical Fourth Wall crack about you; suddenly you can see through one layer of wall!

Digital Hellhound:
You see that your teammate is in mortal peril, and attempt to heal him; {} you work the healing spell but it's not very strong... the poison's effect on Zasit has been delayed, but he isn't saved yet. Frowning, you hold your Strange Stone {} and activate it. It says, "Five". *1 QP*

Zasit Alebath:
Digital has bought you some time; you decide not to let it go to waste, and that offense is the best method of making ants stop trying to kill you. {} In desperation, you unleash Running Backhand on the AntQueen! {} {} {} You tear the AntQueen's first leg off! She utters an ear-splitting hiss! Not that anybody's ears are split, it's just really loud. *3 QP*

Errol:
{} Paralyzed by fear of the dragon, you momentarily forget how to teleport, so you try to walk around it (now that it's awake and standing up), {} and while you're walking you activate your Strange Stone. It says, "Three". You make it behind the dragon, and {} you discover that Sraxxakex doesn't have a hoard, it has a horde! In a small alcove behind where Sraxxakex was sleeping, there was a small nest of small black bugs; some of them are skittering around outside the nest, and they notice you! Suddenly thousands of bugs are streaming out of the nest! *1 QP*

Inaluct:
{} You attempt to dislodge the plastic working knife lodged in your PPP; you can't seem to get it free and, in frustration, break the knife. Now not only is your PPP jammed, your knife will be unusable when you finally get it out.

Inaluct's Plastic Golem {} attacks Antman2! {} {} {} The golem manages to break Antman2's head! It is in severe pain, but it is still conscious... for now... but its head is on fire!

Sraxxakex does not wish to harm Muwahahaha currently, and its puny brain figures Errol is about to be consumed by the black beetle-like bugs that have taken up residence behind his favorite sleeping spot; he is struck by indecision. He takes a deep breath, and the air crackles as he lets it out again.

The AntQueen finishes; it spawns another antman!

Antman1 {} attacks Luke! {} {} {} {} Antman1 slashes Luke_Prowler in the left arm, but somehow the ant's sword glances off Luke's flesh.

Antman2 {} attacks Inaluct! {} {} {} Antman2 strikes Inaluct in the right arm; the plastic isn't hurt too badly but it is damaged.

Antman3 attempts to heal itself, despite never having cast a healing spell before; {} but it fumbles its staff.

The AntQueen rolls to recover (bruised head): 2: Nope.
Antman2 rolls to recover: 6: Its head is now merely harmed.
Antman2 rolls to resist ‼fire‼: 6: The fire goes out.
Antman3 rolls to recover: 4: No.
Sraxxakex rolls to resist mind control: 2: Muwahahaha's still got him.
Muwahahaha rolls and still doesn't know why: 2.
Luke_Prowler rolls: 2
Katsuun rolls USING A DIE: 1
And then Katsuun makes it DICE (for rounding): 5
KnightedSkull rolls a d6: 3
KnightedSkull rolls a d6 for rounding: 4
Digital Hellhound: 5
Digital Hellhound for rounding: 5
Zasit Alebath rolls a: 1
Zasit Alebath rolls for curvature (i.e. rounding): 2
Errol throws: 3
Errol rounds: 2
Inaluct rolls last: 1
Inaluct rolls again: 3

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

So to recap:
-Swarm of Bugs. Do not underestimate.
-Sleepy Dragon. Also do not underestimate.
-Ants can spawn.
-If I screwed up say so.
-Any action you wish yourself or your familiar to take must be stated in your turn, each turn.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - SOB (Swarm of Bugs)
« Reply #437 on: May 07, 2009, 06:26:13 pm »

I mind control Antman2.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 07, 2009, 08:48:26 pm »

[well...atleast I actually hit something...]

I check the strange stone again, pick up antman3's magic staff (or would it count as stealing?), then toss a throwing knife at the antqueen.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 07, 2009, 08:49:57 pm »

Oh, also, I want my golem to keep attacking stuff.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 07, 2009, 09:03:41 pm »

Wait, walls only or one layer of anything? anyways I'll finish off antmen 3, with my boots, in the face.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 07, 2009, 09:08:01 pm »

I instruct Sraxxakex to breathe whatever it is he can breathe at the bug swarm. Meanwhile I enchant my amulet so that it is capable of storing reserves of magic that I can summon later (that is, I can channel my magic into it for storage).

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 07, 2009, 11:30:56 pm »

I change the Queens size,  making it tiny with Mutate and check the Stone.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #443 on: May 08, 2009, 02:28:30 am »

i examine a strange stone and drink a potion of healing
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 08, 2009, 06:01:37 am »

My light elemental will attempt to blind the nearest Antman with his glowering self. I, meanwhile, will attempt to control the bug-swarm with my mind-link CPU thing into attacking the dragon itself.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 08, 2009, 09:49:36 am »

I teleport into the ant room, check the rock, and subsequently use Dragoon's strike at the ant queen.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 10, 2009, 12:34:13 am »

I'd like some rolls. Soon-ish, if you're not too busy.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 10, 2009, 07:49:21 pm »

Okay okay fresh rolls coming up after I eats my noms.
*And so, four hours later, 10:25 pm local time, the rolls begin, because supper was just that weird today*

Inaluct:
You attempt to bring antman2 under your control. {} As your mind melds with that of the antman, you suddenly experience all of the ant's memories, including every gory fight its ever been in, and even when it was being born and it was crawling out of the AntQueen and... you sever the connection, crouch, hold your head in your hands, and take some deep breaths. Ewwwww. You will be mentally scarred forever. *1 QP*

Your golem, meanwhile, {} rushes at Antman1, sword drawn. {} {} {} The golem manages to just barely make a scratch on Antman1's left arm, but on a more impressive note, it is now an ‼arm‼!

Luke_Prowler:
You fish your Strange Stone out of your backpack, and {} activate it. The Stone says, "Five." What ARE these numbers? You think to yourself as you place the stone back in your backpack. {} You take antman3's discarded (or rather, dropped) staff, and {} ... and... wait a sec, you're carrying a torch, a buckler, and a staff, and you expect to be able to take out a knife and throw it? Hweh?

KnightedSkull: (just walls, unfortunately)
You are in Cave Chamber 1, and have no light source; you begin to feel your way towards the Ant Chamber, but it'll take you 2 more turns to get there. *1 QP*

Muwahahaha:
You tell Sraxxakex to attack the Swarm of Bugs, {} but Sraxxakex isn't feeling up to using its dragon breath (mesmerization doesn't exactly leave you feeling perky), so it just thumps at the swarm with its tail. It brings its massive tail down upon the advancing Swarm of Bugs, but they were barely even slowed down by the thunderous impact. Meanwhile, you personally attempt to turn your amulet into a magic-storage device. {} Apparently trying to use the amulet to enchant itself buggered up your magic, and your amulet now conducts magical charges better, the same way copper wire conducts electricity better than a tree. Who knows exactly what that's going to do.

Digital Hellhound:
{} You change the AntQueen's size; she isn't exactly pocket-size, but she's a good bit smaller. She is now slightly smaller than a human in terms of height, but since she is the AntQueen, she's still WAY fat. {} You activate your Strange Stone, and it says, "Eight." *2 QP*

Zasit Alebath:
{} You activate your Strange Stone halfheartedly, and it chides you, "You should REALLY get that poison checked out." You take a potion of healing out of your backpack, uncork it, and chug the whole thing in one gulp. The poison in your blood dilutes ever so slightly; you have bought yourself another few precious seconds of life.

Katsuun:
You command your elemental to blind Antman1; {} it casts a flash spell. {} Antman1 is partially blinded, and won't regain its darkvision for a short while.

{} You link your mind to one of the bugs in the Swarm... visions of another plane, seething with evil, distorted even in the dimensions it is appropriately measured with... You immediately terminate the connection, and you can feel your soul warping slightly even from that brief moment of contact with the Swarm. (??+2)

Errol:
{} You activate your Strange Stone, and it says "Three." {} You teleport into the Ant Chamber, but somehow the process seems slower than usual... when you materialize again, {} you unleash Dragoon Strike, but you got your targets mixed up... you're aiming at Antman3. {} {} {} You hit Antman3 in the fourth leg, but it is barely scratched. But now it's a ‼leg‼! *2 QP*

Sraxxakex has already taken his turn...

The AntQueen, despite being reduced in size and in pain, focuses once again.

Antman1 {} attacks Katsuun's Light Elemental. {} {} But the Ant is blind and misses terribly.

Antman2 {} notices Errol attacking its wounded kin, and attacks him! It tears a muscle in the process. {} {} {} Errol is about to die and rolls to dodge! {} Errol leans over backwards, Matrix-style, as Antman2's choppa flies right past his nose and slams against the wall! Whew, close one!

Antman3 tries once again to heal its injuries, despite its sudden lack of staff. {} It manages to cast Inflict Moderate Wounds on itself. Its torso is cut open, and it stats bleeding ichor.

Antman4 (the newly born one) is pissed at Digital for mutating its mother! {} In fact, it's SO DAMNED UPSET, it runs to the corner and has itself a little cry.

The Swarm of Bugs, slowed down just a little bit by Sraxxakex's tail, advance! Most of them skitter along the floor; some of them sprout wings and take flight. Muwahahaha, being the only team member present, notices that they're flying in an odd direction... They're flying right at you, they know where you are!

Sraxxakex rolls to throw off mesmerization: 6: Its will is now its own again.
The AntQueen rolls to recover: 4: No recovery.
Antman1 rolls to recover: 3: Arm is still bruised.
Antman1 rolls to resist fire spread: 4: The fire does not spread, but its arm takes some damage.
Antman2 rolls to recover: 5: Its torn arm muscle heals.
Antman3 rolls to recover (second leg): 5: Still broken.
Antman3 rolls to recover (‼fourth leg‼): 3: Still bruised.
Antman3 rolls to resist fire spread: 5: The fire does nothing.
Antman3 rolls to recover (torso): 3: Still broken... and bleeding...
Inaluct rolls for who knows why: 4.
Luke_Prowler does the same: 6.
KnightedSkull also rolls and does not yet know why: 5.
KnightedSkull rolls for rounding: 1
Muwahahaha rolls for ??: 3.
Muwahahaha rolls for rounding: 6.
Digital Hellhound rolls a d6: 6. Your tissue seems different, somehow; you touch a finger to your forearm, and notice that your skin is buzzing.
Zasit Alebath throws a d6: 6.
Katsuun doesn't know why he's throing this d6, but he has a hint in his turn and Digital's roll: 4.
Errol arbitrarily decides to throw a die: 4.

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Okay. So. The AntQueen is able to spawn another antman every couple turns, Sraxxakex is frankly a match for all of you combined, and the Swarm of Bugs is advancing. Muwahahaha, I suggest you leave Sraxxakex's lair right away, and the rest of you, try to be between Cave Chamber 1 and the exit before the Swarm gets there at the end of 2 turns from now.

Anyone who PMs me the correct guess as to what the Strange Stones and the ?? in your status pages are, gets a reward.

If I messed up somewheres, tell me so.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:45:36 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Dire Situations.
« Reply #448 on: May 11, 2009, 01:29:04 am »

Buzzing? Uh oh.
I check the Stone and Freeze the Queen.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Dire Situations.
« Reply #449 on: May 11, 2009, 06:05:46 am »

My light elemental will proceed to blinding Antman 2.

I myself will attempt to further my own server so that I can passively link to something without actively harming it. So that I can conenct to members in the group without harming them.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40