Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41790 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - FIVE light sources?!?
« Reply #390 on: May 02, 2009, 01:47:36 pm »

I'm going to ask Muwahahaha for his magic, so I can use it as ammo, and then I go farther down the cave.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 02, 2009, 07:21:52 pm »

[Did I have a free EXP that I didn't use? I can't remember]

I charge stupidlybravely into the cave!

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2009, 02:36:43 am »

I jump down into the cave.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2009, 04:45:02 am »

Why do I get the feeling you're starting to intentionally make my life harder.

Anyways, I blatantly refuse inaluct's request, on the grounds that apparently my magic is going to become depleted in the next few turns and I plan on using as much as I can while I still have it.

Actions: I mutate my genetic structure in such a way that only I can manipulate it further, as such Katsuun can try all he likes but won't be able to change me. I then proceed as far into the cave as I can safely (meaning until there is insufficient light for me to go further or I find enemies).

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2009, 04:52:08 am »

I shall laugh if you get a seven. Laugh oh-so-hard.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2009, 07:39:52 am »

Because you have TOO MUCH POWER!!!!!!!!!
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2009, 11:04:52 am »

Because you have TOO MUCH POWER!!!!!!!!!

It's true. My depleting your robe of its magic is basically the RTD equivalent of the GM writing someone's Ring of Invisibility away from them in DnD.

Just waiting for Zasit and KnightedSkull. I'm going to have to consider removing KnightedSkull again...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2009, 11:12:58 am »

Sorry guys my Adsl splitter died so i get online at work ...

I go in the cave 
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2009, 11:13:25 am »

Sorry guys my Adsl splitter died so i get online at work ...

I go in the cave 
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2009, 03:39:05 pm »

Alright, it's time for a turn. If KnightedSkull doesn't make it for the next turn he's getting cycled out, so Vlynndar, you can post an action for just in case KnightedSkull doesn't show.

I have decided that it should now be possible for you guys to spend a turn attempting to gain a technique, so... yeah you can now.

Random Event! Check your inventories...

Errol:
Holding your Flaming Choppa in front of you, you walk into the cave. {} You attempt to go through the cave in such a way as to not make yourself vulnerable, and you attempt to hide in the shadows as you go. It would have worked fine if not for the fact that you're holding a flaming polearm. Still, it was good practice. *1 QP*

Katsuun:
You order your light elemental to go into the cave with the others, and help them with combat if it sees any. It walks into the cave after Errol. {} You sit down and think about how to use your computer-ness in combat, and come up with a 'linking program'... type... thing... kinda... anyway it's a lot like mind control. But you can only change one parameter in an enemy's mind per turn (for example you can change a hostile enemy's target, or make a nonhostile enemy hostile, but you can't do both in one turn).

Inaluct:
You ask Muwahahaha for some magic projectiles, but he turns you down. Since your Flaming Sword is sheathed, and you don't have a free hand to draw it, you simply follow Errol and Katsuun's Light Elemental. *1 QP*

Luke_Prowler:
Brandishing your torch, you charge into the cave! And you stop in the same place Errol, KLE, and Inaluct do. *1 QP*

Digital Hellhound:
Taking the word "pit" in RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery waaay to literally, you jump in. Since it's a cave carved horizontally into a mountain, you decide to walk the rest of the way, following Errol, KLE, Inaluct, and Luke. *1 QP*

Muwahahaha: (remember what I said about spamming turn actions?)
You notice Katsuun working on a mind control ability. Paranoid as you are, you attempt to change yourself to be immune to it; but partway through your spell you hear Primal Chaos Beings calling to you through the planes; you stop your spell, wary of too many mutations turning you into a Writhing Mass of Primal Chaos. Especially when you're near this weird cave. You figure that mutating yourself is still a viable action... just not right now.

Zasit Alebath: (you posted the same thing twice)
You follow Errol, KLE, Inaluct, Luke, and Digital into the cave. *1 QP*

KnightedSkull: (GM control)
You follow Errol, KLE, Inaluct, Luke, Digital, and Zasit into the cave. *1 QP*

Situation: Most of you have reached RandomFunk Area 1. There is a signboard which has faded scribbly lines on it; you could read it if you spent enough time trying. There are three exits from this room; the one you came through, one to the left, and one to the right. Other than the signboard and the exits the only objects in this room are some creepily glowing stalactites. You can't quite place your finger on it, but the air feels weird here.

Katsuun rolls to recover: 5: You're mint condition again.
Luke_Prowler rolls to recover: 4: Nope, you're still bruised.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 5: You're good to go. (you recovered amazingly fast, especially considering how hurt you were)
Luke-Prowler's torch uses up a unit of fuel.
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up a unit of fuel.
KnightedSkull's ‼Choppa‼ rolls to resist fire damage: 5: It's still at 5/6 durability.

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

I can't believe NONE of you who advanced into the cave did a turn action. I guess I didn't explain properly that the walking part was a free action, and you could also do a turn action like charge a spell or something. Anyway, everyone vote for me to be Mog in the "Let's Play FF6" thread in Forum Games and Roleplaying, andpoint out any mistakes I made. Stuff like not putting Inaluct's golem's stats up at all.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 03:45:14 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 03, 2009, 04:05:53 pm »

I practice with my sword for a bit, then I check out that stange stone I got.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 03, 2009, 06:26:31 pm »

I turn myself invisible, proceed forward into the first area and then, using my really impressive mind I study the stone in my backpack (obviously taking it out first).

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Strange Rocks
« Reply #402 on: May 03, 2009, 08:04:27 pm »

I look for more strange stones to use as ammo, and I continue further into the pit.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 04, 2009, 12:11:29 am »

I charge Group Heal, because you people are gonna get hurt, then follow the others.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 04, 2009, 06:14:57 am »

My Light Elemental continues with the group, providing aid when he can.

Meanwhile, I will attempt to detirimine what the stone is using my technological singularityness.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 40