Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41770 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - A Quest, a most palpable quest!
« Reply #300 on: April 24, 2009, 11:14:29 am »

I finally throw caution to the winds and attempt to create a wormhole dircetly to the caves using the properties of black holes/negative matter. My elemental will attack the rampaging golem.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 24, 2009, 03:37:27 pm »

Okay I'm not entirely sure how I forgot to a) remove the orcs from the status page and b) remove their recovery rolls... Thanks for that... I'd give Monk an exp, but he isn't in the game or even the waiting list, so I guess Vlynndar now has +2 exp when he joins.

Just need Inaluct and KnightedSkull's actions...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 24, 2009, 03:39:27 pm »

I attempt to pacify the golem.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 24, 2009, 09:05:55 pm »

You're trying to talk down a plastic golem who just managed to rip the entirety of your arm off with a single punch?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 24, 2009, 09:10:55 pm »

Anything is possible if you believe.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 24, 2009, 11:17:32 pm »

Anything is possible if you believe.

Well, ALMOST anything. Anyway, KnightedSkull is on GM control unless he posts before I finish writing this turn.

Muwahahaha: (You paranoid sunovagun)
You attempt to immunize yourself against sicknesses. {} All forms of (harmful) bacteria and viruses are now completely irrelevant to your super-awesome +17 Immune System of Paranoia. (Ok it's not actually +17 but you get the idea)

Zasit Alebath:
You think bad things about the orcs and their lineage. Then you refrain from attacking the orcs because they're dead and that's... just... weird.

Digital Hellhound:
You sever the Orc2's head, and {} pick up its foot. You 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. You are now standing outside the cave. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*

Luke_Prowler: (maybe if you ditched the spear you could USE the sword  ;))
You look around for metal equipment that nobody would want, {} but you don't seem to be able to find any. You shrug, and give your arrows to Errol (because he's totally likely to run out soon). You then attempt to skin Orc1. {} The universe bends around you slightly as you work, and when you are done, the orc's skin is gone and you are holding a cat's hide.

Errol:
You remember to try and take the Orc3's choppa. {} Then Luke_Prowler skinning another orc distracts you and you forget again. You shake your head, remove your leather armor, and {} take Orc3's chainmail. You put it on. {} You teleport to the entrance of the castle and look around for stuff. You see some plants. Like... trees... and bushes... and grass. Useless plants.

Katsuun:
You attempt to get to the cave as fast as you can... by creating a wormhole. {} You succeed, but wormholes are slightly unstable, and it sucks you in and disappears. You appear in front of the cave, right next to a slightly surprised Digital. *Quest Mode* *1 QP* Meanwhile, your Water Elemental {} attacks Inaluct's Plastic Golem! {} {} It misses.

Inaluct:
You renew your mental control over your golem. It is now passive once again, even if it is slightly miffed at KWE for attacking it.

KnightedSkull (GM control):
You 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*

Situation: Digital, Katsuun, and KnightedSkull are standing outside of a cave, which radiates some kind of strange magical energy. You can hear the thundering footsteps of Sraxxakex, the Blue Dragon from deep within the cave. Closer to your position, you hear skittering noises... Three antmen emerge from the cave!

Then a boulder rolls down the mountain! It rolls straight towards {} Digital! Digital rolls to dodge! {} Except he doesn't... roll around or dodge, that is. {} {} The Rolling Stone harms his arm!

Zasit Alebath rolls to recover (left arm): 5: Your arm is fine again!
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover (torso): 1: Your derogatory thoughts towards the orcs give you bad karma, and more of your ribs collapse! Your torso is now mangled.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover (face): 2: Nope. Your face is still bruises.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover (left arm): 6: Your arm is now bruised.
Katsuun rolls to recover: 2: Nothing happens.

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Hopefully you all noticed, but I've introduced a Quest mode system. This is basically The King's/The Universe's/Karma's/Fate's/my way of tracking how much you do over the course of a quest. Obviously you don't get any QP by not participating. You use the QP to buy stuff or ask the king and townspeople for favors.

And if I messed up somewheres say so.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:32:19 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 24, 2009, 11:20:40 pm »

My status line doesn't list the PPP.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 24, 2009, 11:58:34 pm »

I read the scroll that I found earlier, then equip the dragon hide armor. Afterwards I go to cure the new hide.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2009, 12:57:01 am »

Situation: Digital and Katsuun and KnightedSkull are standing outside of a cave, which radiates some kind of strange magical energy. You can hear the thundering footsteps of Sraxxakex, the Blue Dragon from deep within the cave. Closer to your position, you hear skittering noises... Three antmen emerge from the cave!

Fix'd

KnightedSkull (GM control):
You 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2009, 02:04:21 am »

I Mutate the antmen, so they become the size of normal ants. Why didn't I get to pick up Orc 2's head?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 03:41:53 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2009, 02:25:35 am »

i search for some medications in the castle and if i find them i use them, and then set off for the cave
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:29 am »

I teleport the damn choppa in my inventory and 'T'ravel to the cave.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 08:22:49 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2009, 05:45:03 am »

I fly to the cave, then mutate myself such that I can control the way that my skin reflects light, essentially allowing me to turn myself invisible at will.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2009, 06:02:30 am »

I join the waiting list with my waiting list joining powers.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2009, 07:09:59 am »

I'll attempt to rig one of the antmen into a BIO-ORGANIC COMPUTER!!! Mu elemental meanwhile, will attempt to catch up with us in the cave.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40