Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41789 times)

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
Re: Shoruke's RTD - The King has a weird name.
« Reply #285 on: April 22, 2009, 11:57:52 pm »

CHANGE ACTION : i unleash berserker rage upon the orcs
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2009, 06:02:30 am »

Change Minions Action: I shall have my water elemental dodge for some reason.

Probably just going to make it harder to gene splice the thing, but hey you people told me to.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2009, 06:45:57 am »

Huh. Experience in Polearm User please.

Also, additional action: After attacking the Orc, I discard my halberd and take his choppa.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2009, 10:17:19 pm »

HEY DIGITAL! GODDAMMIT PICK YOUR EXP!

Also, for those with dragonhide, it will bugger you over double if you try to cast a spell on yourself: once because it blocks you from casting magic, and once because it 'protects' you from spell. Even Muwahahaha is going to have some trouble getting around the 'protection' thing.

Inaluct:
You explain the situation to your golem, convincing it that everything is fine. Then, right in front of it, you sit down a start trying to craft your plastic block into a projectile weapon. {} You make a PPP: a plastic projectile propeller. It's... a tube... of plastic... with a launching mechanism inside. Basically, anything you can fit down the tube can be launched as if from a crossbow. {} YOUR GOLEM GOES BERSERK! {} It attacks you! {} {} {} The golem punches your right arm, and tears it off!

Muwahahaha:
You attempt to mutate your new dragonhide skin to be harder. {} Your skin is now harder! Not quite as hard as your old adamantine tissue, but still pretty damn good. You also scream to the heavens, "LET THERE BE DODGING! 0/1!"

Digital Hellhound:
{} You conjure a fireball a toss it at Orc2. {} {} {} The flying Fireball hits the Orc2 in the left leg! It is harmed! It is now a ‼leg‼!

Zasit Alebath:
{} You attack Orc1. {} {} The orc, while standing on one leg, deflects your attack with its choppa! Some berserker you are.

Katsuun:
You ask Muwahahaha for some of his DNA, and he plucks out an eyelash and lets it fall to you. You catch it, and {} yell "EWW! YOUR EYELASH IS SCALY!" You throw it in the general direction of your water elemental. {} The eyelash hits the water elemental, right in the eye! The water elemental now has an eyelash. You order it to attack Orc2, {} and it does! {} {} It extends its arm, and the orc blocks it and sends the punch flying back at KWE! {} {} {} The Water Elemental's punch bounces off its watery self and back towards the orc again! {} {} {} {} The water elemental bruises the orc's right arm.

Luke_Prowler:
You want to pick up your old armor and store it in your backpack, {} but why the hell would you do that? You take the troll's dragonhide armor and put that in your backpack instead (I'd been going to make you pick something metal up, but this way I can get the troll out of the status page). You draw your sword with your free hand and- wait- you don't have a free hand! {} And you don't really feel like fighting with the HippySpear right now.

KnightedSkull:
You close the door. Since the others don't seem to be doing a whole helluva lot to the orcs, you try to help by {} smiling encouragingly at them.

Errol:
{} You teleport behind orc3, ambushing it! {} You capitalize on your advantage, and attack! {} {} {} Your chop the Orc3's head off! Then you ditch your halberd and {} forget to pick up the orc's halberd.

Orc1 makes a witty remark about 'true berserkers', takes its chainmail off, and {} attacks Zasit! {} {} {} The Orc1, against all odds, breaks three of Zasit's ribs!

Orc2 {} fights back against Katsuun's Water Elemental. {} {} {} KWE's right arm is mangled!

Ace-Ace the Ace of Spades shakes his head, mutters "Amateurs," and {} performs Kage Bushin no Jutsu! There are now two extra copies of the king. {} The first copy casts Death Ray on Orc1! {} The Flying Death Ray hits the Orc1! It is killed! The first King's Copy dissapates. The second copy {} aims at the Orc2's head, and attacks it with the sceptre! {} {} {} The Orc2's head goes flying like a golf ball, ricocheting seven times off various walls and pillars, before flying at {} Inaluct! Inaluct rolls to dodge! {} The Flying Orc2's head passes right through the space where Inaluct's arm would be if it was still attached to his body.

The King completely ignores the fact the Inaluct's enraged golem is still a threat, and addresses all of you. "There's a cave, about one day's walk to the northeast. Go there and kill Sraxxakex, the Blue Dragon. If you do it, you can have money... or cool equipment... or some such cliche thing that adventurers usually want. Bye." He waves at you in dismissal, and then teleports away, presumably to go do kingly stuff.

Digital rolls to recover: 6: Your face is now merely bruised.
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover (torso): 5: Ribs are still broken.
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover (arm): 1: Still bruised.
Katsuun rolls to recover: 3: Nose is still bruised.
Katsuun's Water Elemental rolls to recover: 5: Nope.

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

You know the drill. If I buggered up, complain about it and I give you a free exp. Digital and Luke both have 1 free exp to spend.

Oh, and I changed the descriptions of the elemental magics around. I'm not gonna lie, I just kinda threw them together before. Also, to balance stuff out, once you hit competent in a weapon skill, you get two different +1s... one for starting the action, and another one for accuracy or damage or something. Plus, having good weapon skills will change the stats of your techniques a bit (for example Zasit can now use his backhanding manuever once every 2 turns instead of 3).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 03:33:46 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2009, 10:28:48 pm »

You know, according to the inventory, the dragonhide doesn't block spells I would consider 'beneficial'. I'm pretty sure that mutating myself to be a god is damn beneficial so it doesn't make sense that it would block that.

Anyways, I mutate my immune system to make myself immune to all forms of poison, disease, zombie viruses etc.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - A Quest, a most palpable quest!
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2009, 10:54:47 pm »

One of the properties of dragonhide is that it dispells magic. When you mutated your skin into dragonhide, you got rid of it blocking your magic casting, but it still blocks spells being cast on you: even healing spells and stuff you cast on yourself.

Make sense now?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2009, 11:36:29 pm »

I get you now, but you might want to remove the 'except spells you would consider beneficial' from
-Your skin is dragonhide (1 AR, 2 DR, +1 to magic resistance (except spells you would consider beneficial)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:41 pm »

Your skin is different, you made it yourself. With an 8, no less. So it has properties custom-tailored to suit you, namely only blocking what you want it to.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 23, 2009, 11:54:24 pm »

Right, i just realised what i was talkign about, NOW I get what you're saying, my skin only blocks harmful spells, but the dragonhide ARMOR i'm wearing blocks all of them.

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:13 am »

err why did the two orcs roll to regenerate when one was dead and one was headless?

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #295 on: April 24, 2009, 02:10:05 am »

Feeling ashamed i mutter something about orc's mother and a pack of naked mole dogs, and proceed to strangle him to death 
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 24, 2009, 03:23:01 am »

err why did the two orcs roll to regenerate when one was dead and one was headless?

This.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 24, 2009, 07:17:57 am »

Off to the cave! I pick up the Orc2's head first, though.

Ah, xp, in Fire Caster, thank you.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 24, 2009, 07:20:01 am »

[>_< maybe I should retire from adventuring, because I suck at fighting. I'll put that free EXP into swordsmanship]

I pick up any metal equipment that no one wants, give the arrows to Errol, then skin and loot the corpses.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 24, 2009, 09:49:53 am »

I try to pick up the choppa, put off the leather armor and fetch me a chain mail. Then I teleport to the castle exit and wait, looking for useful stuff.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 40