Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41781 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - The King has a weird name.
« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2009, 06:17:36 am »

I decide that it is time to unleash my new potential and I attempt to take a single strand of Muwahahaha's DNA from his body and attempt to mutate it to the point where it becomes a ZOMBIE VIRUS!!!!

Meanwhile, my elemental shall watch over the Ace of Spades or whatever and try to find another source of water.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2009, 07:11:16 am »

Sigh, AGAIN with the attacking me. Why not go for someone who CANT stop you from using mutation?

I change my turn to stopping Katsuun from using mutation.

Unless Katsuun means that he takes the DNA OUT of my body, as in, doesn't give me a zombie virus but rather simply creates one. If that is the case and i don't get to post before the next turn the go to my previous action.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:13:51 am by muwahahaha »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2009, 07:21:20 am »

{i guess i wasn't completely clear. i wanted to pick up the ork's armor so that I could melt it later. I'll put that free EXP into sword user.

also:
Skills:
-Accomplished Pickuper: 5/8 exp (+1 to rolls)(anticipation)
-Novice Swordsman: 2/4 exp
-Novice Thrower: 0/4 exp
-Novice Woodcrafter: 1/4 exp
-Novice Leatherer: 2/4 exp
-Novice Searcher: 2/4 exp
-Unskilled Thrower: 1/2 exp
Just thought I should point that out]

I place the leather armor into my backpack, and pick up my old armor. I then finish off ork2 with the sword
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:55:40 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2009, 07:48:53 am »

I too try to stop katsuun, by knocking him out. I don't want to be a zombie and no longer be able to support my hat.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2009, 07:51:01 am »

Errors to correct! Yay!

- Orc1 probably did not attack Inaluct, but rather me, as I removed his leg (and some). Also, in that case, you forgot to factor in the dragonhide boot.
- My boot should decrease magic by .5, but it didn't get factored in when I teleported. Does it matter, anyway?

Anyway, action's putting orc3 out of it's misery. With as much teleportation as possible.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2009, 08:47:01 am »

I think dragonhide only blocks harmful magic, in this world. See Muwahaha.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2009, 01:11:32 pm »

Sigh, AGAIN with the attacking me. Why not go for someone who CANT stop you from using mutation?

I change my turn to stopping Katsuun from using mutation.

Unless Katsuun means that he takes the DNA OUT of my body, as in, doesn't give me a zombie virus but rather simply creates one. If that is the case and i don't get to post before the next turn the go to my previous action.

Thats exactly what I mean people. I am trying to unharmfuly take muwahaha's DNA, since I assume with its many freakish mutations already, it would be easier to mutate. I am NOT trying to harm muwahaha. Yet. And I am not going to infect any of you. On purpose. I will however, infect other things. On purpose. Get it?

EDIT:More clarification.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:13:35 pm by Katsuun »

Sans context.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:55 pm »

If one is made then surely it will make more, thus we have to stop it. A brainless minion is acceptable, but not a zombie that was created via virus. Unless you plan to rig the orcs food supply... then again, that is still too risky to clean up the aftermess.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2009, 03:22:06 pm »

Fine damn it, be "cautious".

Change Action:Process Muwahaha's DNA in a non-lethal and non-harmful method and transplant it into my water elemental to make him poweful but not zombie-like. There. Happy!?!?

Sans context.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2009, 03:44:09 pm »

Yes indeed.

CHANGE ACTION: Assuming the others can finish off the badly wounded orks, I shall close and barricade the door that they came through, to prevent more coming in.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2009, 05:39:43 pm »

Good, I thought that was what you meant, but I wasn't sure and had to take a precaution.

Back to this:

Anyway, I try to mutate my new skin to be much much harder (as in, increase the DR bonus).

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2009, 06:02:33 pm »

Muwahahaha, you get a free exp point.

Zasit Alebath: Sorry but, despite your awesomely dwarven name, you're a human. You're all human. I considered having all of you as dwarves, but... cave adaption... tantrums... going melancholy and rolling around in the mud while naked... yeah, not stuff I want in my game. Except maybe tantrums.

Luke_Prowler: I put your point into swordsmanship for you... and now you get another one for pointing out the duplicate throwing skill.

Errol: You pointed out two bugs, so you get two points.

Vlynndar: Nope. Magic resistance blocks all magic, beneficial or harmful, unless specifically stated otherwise (such as Muwahahaha's current dragonhide skin).

Everyone protecting the king: He doesn't need it. Just trust me, that guy needs protecting less than an army of HFS with assault rifles and adamantine bullets.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:02 pm »

+1 in dodging please. Does dodging still count whilst im in flight?

Also, it's good that you told me about the king being so strong, i was considering trying to kill him to get that sceptre of his.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2009, 09:43:09 pm »

Yes, dodging counts in flight. Dodging counts basically anytime you're able to move on your own.

Speaking of which, since this is a roll to dodge game, I'm thinking there should be more dodging. What do you guys think?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 22, 2009, 11:04:40 pm »

Muwahahaha mandates Moar Dodge (0/1)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40