Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41799 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Oh no, actual dangerous enemies!
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:06 am »

Attack the orcs with my magic (while slowly backing away from the fight.)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2009, 07:02:27 am »

Just theorizing - what would it need to kill muwahahaha? I just like to have contingency plans *g*

Currently, I'm settling on a Transmute Metal spell, a room with a low ceiling, 100 l of milk, a medium-sized zerg rush and a magic-surpressing device. Something you could pull out of your ass anytime.

Heh, why exactly do you want to try and kill me anyway (you will inevitably fail). If it's for the magic equipment you could just go and get yours.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2009, 07:26:05 am »

I attack the orks with my sword, using Battojutsu, while shouting an awesome one-liner.

[if you want to kill muwahahaha, you might have to do it with legendary level holy magic, because if he keeps it up he will turn himself into a SoF.]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 07:29:59 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2009, 07:55:28 am »

Just theorizing - what would it need to kill muwahahaha? I just like to have contingency plans *g*

Currently, I'm settling on a Transmute Metal spell, a room with a low ceiling, 100 l of milk, a medium-sized zerg rush and a magic-surpressing device. Something you could pull out of your ass anytime.

Heh, why exactly do you want to try and kill me anyway (you will inevitably fail). If it's for the magic equipment you could just go and get yours.

I could possible reality bend / paradox him out of existence, but I don't PK (Player Kill), except when I want to. "Nods"
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2009, 07:56:26 am »

Actually, I think I won't kill you now for the next 100 turns or so, it's just some kind of sport if you will. Hell, you only got so far because the GM failed to prevent magic booster stacking. So, yes, have fun munchkin. ;) I won't be able to stop you.

(And a spirit of fire isn't immune against crossbowdwarves either, and nothing is immune to ballista bolts... yadda yadda yadda)

Or, y'know, clone him and pit him against himself *g*
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2009, 08:43:18 am »

Well, its highly likely that in a few turns i'll be next to godlike anyway so it wont really matter, but once I am godlike you're welcome to try. Just don't expect any mercy ;)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2009, 11:12:48 am »

Well, then I'd recommend the final solution.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2009, 11:32:03 am »

Just waiting for Inaluct & KnightedSkull. Flintus10, you could post a potential action for KnightedSkull since he might not show for the weekend, and he gave you permission. If he shows in time for the turn, or maybe even shortly after the turn, I'll just use his action (changing stuff if necessary).

Oh and I would recommend status effects like stunning, nausea, lightning, and fire for taking out Muwahahaha. If you get an 8 with a stunning blow, fun stuff might happen  ;)

Also! Players should check the skills section of the OP, I put descriptions for some skills in there.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 07:26:12 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2009, 09:05:20 pm »

I use the plastic block to build a small wall section to restrict the movement of the orcs.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2009, 09:05:44 pm »

Thanks for telling me that Shoruke, now I know what I will be changing about myself from now on.

Also, as far as stunning and nausea go, you have to remember that I'm flying up at the roof, so good luck trying to hit me with anything other than a bow or magic, and even with those, you have to remember the -3 to damage I take.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2009, 11:03:36 pm »

Sorry if it sounded like I'm against you, it's just that he asked is all. I think you should just all be good buddies and work together and not got pwnt by orcs.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:54 am »

I am sorry I am late, give me a minute to post action.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2009, 12:04:52 pm »

I'll stick close to the guys doing their magic attacks/ranged and protect them from any orks that get past the main offense.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2009, 01:54:12 pm »

In future, specifying a target is helpful because then I don't have to. Oh and yes Errol, you can have your exp for pointing out the orc5 mishap (I must have been half asleep when I read the posts yesterday)

Errol: (I'll use teleportation as an infinite action like picking stuff up; you can do more with it than you can with walking, but you can also fail)
You are quite tired of sitting in this cramped toilet, so you {} teleport out, landing right in front of orc1. {} Startled, you refrain from attacking. Why the hell would you teleport somewhere and not expect to see something surprising? Silly person.

Muwahahaha:
You swoop out of the bathroom, and fly down the hallway and down the stairs (of COURSE the hallway is wider than your wingspan... yeaaaah...), and fly up to near the ceiling of the main hall. You attempt to cause a thermonuclear orcsplosion by setting
[Creature:Orc6]
[HOMEOTHERM:40000]
[SEVERONBREAKS]

{} Your spell, enhanced by your equipment and your recent practice, is ridiculous! You set Orc6's Fixed_Temp to 40,000 degrees Urist, and make his joints brittle so that his limbs sever from his body when broken. Orc7's staff conducts the magic spell, and transfers it to him as well! Both of the spellcaster orcs spontaneously combust, and pieces of them go flying.

Zasit Alebath:
You take the vial with a lightning symbol out of your backpack, and {} toss it at orc1. The vial hits the orc1 in the head, and shatters, spilling high-voltage liquid onto the orc. Shocking! (oh my god that pun sucked why am I not deleting it) You also slam the door. Just before it closes, you catch a glimpse of what might just be a really large orc. You judiciously step out of the way of the door.

Katsuun:
You run out of the bathroom, down the hallway, and down the stairs, with your (now quite short) water elemental close behind you. There WERE mages before, and you want one of their staves; then they spontaneously combust. Thankfully, their equipment is unharmed. {} You walk forward to take one of their discarded staves, but orc2 glares at you ferociously and scares the piss out of you. You turn to run... and bonk your nose on a stone pillar. Blinking at wincing through the pain, you order your water elemental to shoot orc2. {} Which it does, with great aplomb. {} {} {} The jet of water tears the orc's right leg clean off! It also shunts the orc to the opposite side of the room and slams it against the wall. It isn't hurt, but it's not going to be fighting back for a short while (i.e. the rest of this turn).

Digital Hellhound:
You aim your lightning bolt at orc3, {} and let fly. {} {} {} The orc's right leg is mangled! The orc is also electrified.

Luke_Prowler:
You rush down the stairs (somehow AFTER Muwahahaha and Katsuun, despite that you were in the hallway and they were in the bathroom), and see lots of fighting. You run up to orc1 and {} WTF? What were you about to do again? You skid to a halt to ponder for a moment, as to what you were about to do and why that orc is twitching like that.

Inaluct:
You rush downstairs, carrying your precious block of plastic. Your plastic golem follows you like some kind of sentient Lego widgit. You emerge into the main hall, and there's a lot of stuff going on. You walk to the side, around the fighting, and use your block of plastic to make a wall in front of the door. {} You succeed!

KnightedSkull:
You hear the unmistakable sounds of spontaneous combustion, lightning bolts, and someone crushing their nose against masonry. You deduce that there is fighting in the main hall, and {walking sequence} (I can't even remember what the walking sequence is). Sure enough, there's orc. Your initial reaction is to protect the spellcasters from the melee orcs, but the orcish meleers seem out for the count; Orc1 is twitching and small bolts of electricity crackle about him, Orc2 has been shunted against the wall and is missing a leg, and Orc3 is similarly missing a leg. The spellcasters are nowhere to be seen. So, you decide to attack the archers. {} You rush at Orc4! {} {} {} You strike at the orc4 in the right leg. It is mangled!

Orc1 attempts to kill Errol, who is standing right in front of him, {} The orc's training allows it to ignore the electricity and keep fighting. {} {} {} The orc makes a light gash in Errol's chest.

Orc2 was water gunned, and therefore does nothing. Except bleed a bit, but bleeding doesn't matter in this game really.

Orc3 is pissed at Katsuun for electrocutimifying it, so it tries to attack him {} but the electricity coursing through it fries its nerves! That's going to take a moment to wear off.

Orc4 tries to fight back against KnightedSkull, {} wincing through the pain and standing on one leg. {} {} {} The arrow flies straight for KnightedSkull's heart, but bounces off his plate mail and flies straight back towards the Orc4! {} {} {} The flying (electrically charged) arrow flies straight at the orc4's head, and tears it off! Orc4 has effectively killed itself by using KnightedSkull as a mirror for arrows.

Orc5 tries to shoot Muwahahaha! {} But it forgets to use an arrow, and twangs its bowstring uselessly.

Orcs 6 & 7 have fallen all to (no not again, not this time)
Orcs 6 & 7 are dead.

Orc8 Bursts through the door! All of you turn to see it, and it's not an orc at all, it's a cave troll! Wearing dragonhide armor, leggings, boots, gloves, and even a dragonhide cap! Complete with horns! It advances into the main hall...

And crushes its nose against Inaluct's plastic wall. It uses [BUILDINGDESTROYER:2] and breaks Inaluct's wall down in seconds. The plastic block used to make it falls to the floor, perfectly intact but no longer a wall.

Inaluct's Plastic Golem (GM control):
Pissed at the Orc8 cave troll for destroying its master's wall, {} it attacks! {} {} {} The plastic golem jumps up, and smacks the cave troll in the face and breaks it!

You've gotta realize that this is a 2-or-less-foot-tall lego golem, jumping 10 feet in the air and breaking the head of a cave troll that's wearing full dragonhide.

Errol rolls to recover: 5: His gash scabs over. It is now merely bruised.
Orc1 rolls to resist electricity: 4: Nothing changes.
Orc3 rolls to resist electricity: 6: It is no longer electrified, but its nerves are still frazzled so it can't really move either.
The Cave Troll rolls to regenerate: 2: Nope, it's head is still broken.

Errol:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Muwahahaha:

Zasit Alebath: (if you want, you can change the thrower exp for ambusher)

Katsuun:

Katsuun's Water Elemental (a.k.a. KWE):

Digital Hellhound:

Luke_Prowler:

Inaluct:

Inaluct's Plastic Golem (a.k.a. IPG):

KnightedSkull:

That... took a while. Anyway, as always point out any mistakes/errors/omissions/idiocies/bad puns that require attention. If there's something that you want to argue should have worked out different (i.e. "I think I should get an experience point for doing blah blah"), by all means.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2009, 01:58:21 pm »

We are too POWERFUL!!!! Especially muwahahaha. But I don't care. Regardless, heres my turn:

I will have my water elemental fire some water at the fifth orc, then freeze it with my wave of cold so that it will become an ICE projectile. "Nods"
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 40