Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41787 times)

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2009, 04:38:48 am »

Do you really want to try and fight me? You'd only get one chance and if you fail, you die.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2009, 05:00:42 am »

Hey I am back sorry got pulled on holidays for a week.

can I rejoin or?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2009, 07:02:35 am »

I rush to Zasit and prepare to throw Fireballs if the orcs attack.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2009, 08:10:33 am »

Well since flintus already made a character maybe he can fill in the turns I am not here. Since I think this weekend will result in some problems for me getting the internet.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2009, 10:24:16 am »

Hmmm. You have a +4 to mutating which means I have a 1/3 chance that you are not quite getting the result you wanted (an epic overshot could lead to unexpected floodings, I assume)

Anyway, I'd not quite want to face off with you right now. New Action: According to Frelock's theorem, the most courageous action to perform now is hiding in the toilet (and investigate it while I'm at it), as it presumably hasn't been used. If I get some liquid in my lungs, I get it out by using magicks.

I don't want to drop out of this RtD yet. It's way too fun.

Question to the GM, do you need to have sight contact for mutating?

...I'm waiting for the day you get a Fun 7 on a mutation. *whistle*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:39:26 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2009, 02:35:04 pm »

Just waiting for Inaluct...

Flintus10, if you'd said you were going on holiday, we could have arranged some way for someone else to do your turns...  but from my perspective, it just seemed as though you dropped off the intertoobz, never to return, and I really can't just reserve spots forever.

For future reference, if someone will not able able to post for a couple days, just say so, and say how you wish your turns to be decided until you get back (i.e. GM control, have someone from the waiting list post for you...). If you're going to be away for 7 days or less, I'll allow temporary control, but only if you post (or PM, I guess) about it. If you're going to be longer... well, it kinda depends on how long, but you'll probably get a decent spot on the waiting list.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2009, 05:50:45 pm »

I attempt to rip up more plastic to make plastic armor.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2009, 06:27:08 pm »

Woot, just beat the turn,

So that I dont end up annihilating Errol, I'll change my turn too.

I fly up to the ceiling and begin to mutate my body so that it is capable of surviving for extended periods of time in an anaerobic environment, which will also help me in the case of someone trying to.. I dont know, say, suffocate me.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2009, 01:07:44 am »

So, I did the turn, and had to abandon it to go to an Arrogant Worms concert on time... I just left firefox running with the almost complete turn on it... and then when I get back some fool had used the computer and now I have to redo the whole thing.

As to mutation, you don't need visual contact, you just need to be within magical range (~75 feet, give or take), and have a general idea what direction they're in.

Also, as of now I'm going to try and make epic rolls be a little more epic... hope that makes sense.

KnightedSkull:
You leave the supply room, and enter another another door. It's another supply room! But this one has armor! And boxes! And corpses. You ignore the corpses and try to take a piece of armor from the wall, and {} select a piece of plate mail. You put it on, and your hair stands on end; this armor is electrically charged! Well, for whatever reason, it doesn't seem to hurt you. You smooth your hair back, and glance at one of the deceased orc's choppas. {} You flip the choppa into the air with your foot, catch it and swing it around a couple times to get a feel for the foreign weapon.

Luke_Prowler:
You search for the others, {} but despite that they are IN THE NEXT ROOM WITH THE DOOR OPEN, you just can't seem to be able to locate them. You shrug, and decide to practice your swordsmanship. {} You draw your sword... and get an idea. If you press the blade against the inner side of the sheath as you draw it, you can swing a little bit faster. You practice this a couple times in the hallway. You aren't quite Rurouni Kenshin, but you can do Battojutsu.

Muwahahaha:
You flex your wings, and fly up to the ceiling. You then decide that giving yourself a superpowered respiratory respiration system was a bad idea; at least, compared to removing your need of it. So you decide to change it. {} You succeed in reducing your oxygen requirement, so that you can go for quite a while without air, but your body still pumps blood fast as hell.

Katsuun: (you might consider finding a staff, or using your mageplus potion...)
You wish to strengthen your water elemental. The logical way would be to dismiss it and try again. Another decent way would be to use water manipulation magic. But no, you decide to try it the FLASHY way and alter time/space to make your elemental stronger. {} Despite doing it the hard way, you succeed, and your water elemental is now quite small; but it's also stronger and can shoot pressurized water.

Zasit Alebath:
You curse like a sailor in the general direction of the spiral staircase, for everyone to get their mothercarping butts down here cuz there's orcs. Then you decide to hide. {} There aren't a lot of places to hide in the main chamber, it's pretty much just a big empty room with some tapestries, so you hide behind the door. That should work... Org is orcs are stupid, right? After all their de-teaching, they probably won't think to look behind the door. (actually they won't)

Errol:
You attempt to hide in the toilet, of all places. {} You quickly realize that you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of fitting your body into the bowl; instead, you remove a plate from the back and squeeze yourself in there. Boy is that tight. And damp. Quite damp. But if you tuck your chin against your chest, a blind person with no cane might fail to notice you if he was looking the other way.

Anyway... you examine the toilet, the back of which you are occupying. {} You determine that, IF USED PROPERLY, it would be mighty handy in disposing of human waste. Or, at the very least, putting it somewhere else for someone with blue chemicals to deal with.

Digital Hellhound:
Hearing Zasit's swearing, you rush down the stairs, trying to charge your fire magic. {} But with all the running and excitement and stuff, you can't quite focus properly, and conjure around your hand a magical ball of lightning. Oh well, might be useful against iron-clad orcs.

Inaluct:
You want some of this plastic, {} but you can't decide how precisely to remove any. So you pick up the discarded cover for the back of the toilet, and you can't help but notice that Errol is clearly not potty-trained. You shake your head, and try to turn the plastic into armor... {} How the hell would you turn a block of plastic into armor? At a forge, or an alchemist's workshop...? It's not even a bar of plastic, it's a block, useless for making anything smaller than a section of wall   :-\ You're going to need tools of some kind, at the very least.

Situation: The orcs burst through the main door, and begin charging forward. There's quite a few of them, and they have more than just choppas this time.

Orcs 1, 2, & 3: are wearing chainmail (1 AR, 1 DR, body) and are carrying choppas (polearm)(1 AB, 1 DB)
Orcs 4 & 5: are wearing leather armor (1 DR, body) and quivers of arrows, and are holding shortbows (ranged)
Orcs 6 & 7: are wearing clothes and are carrying staves (+1 magic).
Orc 8 isn't here just yet... but he's coming.

KnightedSkull:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luke_Prowler:

Muwahahaha:

Katsuun:

Katsuun's Water Elemental:

Zasit Alebath:

Errol:

Digital Hellhound:

Inaluct:

Inaluct's Plastic Golem:

As always, please point out any mistakes or omissions I might have made, or if something I did doesn't make sense, just ask.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 12:28:17 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Oh no, actual dangerous enemies!
« Reply #189 on: April 17, 2009, 01:49:35 am »

I teleport myself directly atop the magicorcs and engage in some stabbity action!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2009, 03:58:27 am »

I fly into the room with the orcs (I dont think im there ATM) and up to that ceiling, then mutate Orc 6 such that his entire body exposively combusts upon contact with the air.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2009, 04:04:33 am »

That action is not doing enough collateral damage. Unless you roll a 2.

Also, from your description, Orc 5 is a multiclassed Bowman/Wizard. Change plz?

If xp: Into teleportation skill plz~

Just theorizing - what would it need to kill muwahahaha? I just like to have contingency plans *g*

Currently, I'm settling on a Transmute Metal spell, a room with a low ceiling, 100 l of milk, a medium-sized zerg rush and a magic-surpressing device. Something you could pull out of your ass anytime.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 04:19:06 am by Errol »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 17, 2009, 04:10:17 am »

Just waiting for Inaluct...

Flintus10, if you'd said you were going on holiday, we could have arranged some way for someone else to do your turns...  but from my perspective, it just seemed as though you dropped off the intertoobz, never to return, and I really can't just reserve spots forever.

For future reference, if someone will not able able to post for a couple days, just say so, and say how you wish your turns to be decided until you get back (i.e. GM control, have someone from the waiting list post for you...). If you're going to be away for 7 days or less, I'll allow temporary control, but only if you post (or PM, I guess) about it. If you're going to be longer... well, it kinda depends on how long, but you'll probably get a decent spot on the waiting list.

K I will just keep watch then.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2009, 05:36:29 am »

i vill toss at hhem one of my vials... the lightning one, i think, and then i will close the door, so the orcs cannot escape
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2009, 06:13:07 am »

I find the battle and attempt to wrestle a staff from one of the mage orcs while my water elemental shoots a blast of water at one of the bowman orcs.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40