Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41785 times)

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2009, 12:28:35 pm »

is the siege over? if so i search other rooms

if not, i go and find some orcs to slay

I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2009, 06:05:49 pm »

I go into the bathroom and attempt to turn the plastic into a shoggoth under my control.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2009, 08:05:37 pm »

you may want to update the character list on the front page since flint has been moved to the waiting list.

Right, thanks. pick your +1 exp.

Digital Hellhound:
4 (roll)  +1 (staff) =6 ... +1 focuser exp (forgot this skill earlier)

Wait what.

Wups. I'd initially tried to make it

4 (roll) +1 (healer skill) +1 (staff) =6, +2 healer exp

but then I remembered the focusing skill. Apparently I forgot to change the number 6. So, since you pointed that out uhh... I guess you get 1 exp when you get into the game. Also, since Digital's spell is no longer supercharged, he gets a free exp as well.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:23:16 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2009, 08:19:29 pm »

+1 to mutating (you probably could have guessed that) please.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2009, 08:38:01 pm »

I go into the bathroom and attempt to turn the plastic into a shoggoth under my control.

Won't that affect my attempt to turn the bathroom into a water barrel or whatever I'm turning it into?
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2009, 07:26:12 am »

I take all of flintus inventory and equip them. If his items disolved with him i search for any equipment or weapons.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2009, 01:02:11 pm »

Yeah, Flint's stuff disappeared with him, but he gets it back if when/if he gets back into the game. This serves the double purpose of making some kind of sense, and preventing item duplication.

And no Katsuun, Inaluct turning the bathroom into a cyrillic monster won't interfere with your water capturing action... mostly because you go first  :P

Muwahahaha: (geez this is like buttonmashing but cheaper and more failsafe)
You try to morph your skin to become more durable. {} You now have adamantine skin! Which is amazingly hard, but also very light. Also, you're a pretty-ful blue colour.

Digital Hellhound:
{} You examine the walls, the sink, the toilet (not for very long), the shower, every surface of the bathroom, with the intention of figuring out why its there, and why its plastic. The best you can come up with is that some being whose only name or title is GM, decided so.

Errol:
You want to take some of this strange material with you. {} But, you don't want to harm it, so you refuse to use your halberd. And the floor tiles are sealed to each other somehow, and you simply don't have a hope of taking some with your bare hands. Quite a dilemma.

Luke_Prowler: (holy cow does random.org like you today)
You look about for instructions on how to tan a hide. {} There happens to be a book lying on the ground next to the tannery. How did you miss that before? Oh well. You try to pick it up. {} You pick it up in such a way that it falls open to a certain page nearish the middle of the book, which has a table and diagrams explaining the most efficient way to tan a hide. Using the book as a reference, you attempt to tan your orc hide... {} and wow, did you ever do it well. Not only is it perfectly tanned, not only is the whole thing mint condition again, but it seems slightly bigger than it was before. Also, you found some dye in the tannery, and used it on the hide to colour it. (Pick a colour) You put the "How to not suck at tanning hides" book in your backpack.

Katsuun:
You try to bend reality to turn some of the room's strange plastic walls into a container, {} but you don't manage it. You blame the plastic. Miffed, you tell your water elemental to take a drink from the faucet. It manipulates the handles, puts its hand underneath the pouring water, and absorbs it. The water elemental is slightly bigger.

Zasit Alebath:
You leave the (crowded) bathroom, and go back down the staircase. {} You cross the main chamber to the really big doors, and fling them wide open. The orcs in the courtyard turn to glare at you. Two, four, six, oh hell can't count fast enough. You make a sound like a very frightened kitten, slam the door, and flee back up the stairs.

Inaluct:
You summon your magical energy, and focus it towards the plastic floor... {} You turn some of the plastic floor tiles into a small plastic golem. It's about four feet tall, but being made of plastic, it's quite durable. And completely waterproof!

KnightedSkull:
For a moment, you have a ghost memory of being someone else named Flintus10, who had a bow and some really cool arrows, but... whatever. You aren't him and you don't have his stuff. His body doesn't seem to be here either. You shrug, and {reverse walking sequence} and enter the first of the two doors. You are in an armory, with nothing but weapons on racks lining the walls. {} You can't decide what kind of weapon you want to take.

Digital Hellhound's Group Heal spell dissipates.

Muwahahaha:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Luke_Prowler:

Katsuun:

Katsuun's Water Elemental:

Zasit Alebath:

Inaluct:

Inaluct's Plastic Golem:

KnightedSkull:

As always, point out any mistakes I might have made for a free exp point. Also, Digital needs to pick where his free exp point goes and Luke_Prowler needs to pick a colour for his orc hide.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2009, 02:04:11 pm »

In rl i couldn't decide what weapon to use either lol.

I'll search for flexible armor ( like something with scales or chainmail) and a falchion-like sword. I think the dead orc may have something if the armory doesn't.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2009, 06:34:23 pm »

[blood red]
Happy with the work I did, I search for were everyone else is. I also practice with my sword for a while.

[If that counts as two actions, I pick practice with sword]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2009, 07:11:11 pm »

Muwahahaha: (geez this is like buttonmashing but cheaper and more failsafe)

Heh, I'm loving it all the way.

Just cause mines first, I mutate Errol so that his lungs fill with liquid.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:37:50 am by muwahahaha »

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2009, 09:52:06 pm »

With the plastic now gone, I reattempt to crush the bathroom into a portable water source with reality bending.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2009, 10:23:37 pm »

Most of the plastic is still there, actually. Only a few floor tiles are missing.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2009, 10:26:28 pm »

Damn it... fine...

I crush my ELEMENTAL using my reality bending to form it into a more pressurized, and hopefully more powerful, form.

Sans context.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2009, 01:39:01 am »

I scream from the top of my lungs "fuck your reality bending, we have some orcs here!!" i then search for adequate ambush spot if the orcs charge through the main door
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2009, 02:33:14 am »

While muwahahahaha is busy mutating himself, I suffocate him 'till he faints and loot him.

Because, y'know, +3 to magic.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 40