Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41760 times)

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2009, 11:59:13 am »

i search for the battle and charge in ...
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Relm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2009, 02:10:31 pm »

Can i join the waiting list?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2009, 02:57:17 pm »

Digital:
Oops... here's your staff back... you get 1 experience point to put where you choose. Speaking of choosing, you didn't actually post an action... you can move around as much as you want...

KnightedSkull:
Okay if that was a birthday event then sure, I'll put you at the top of the waiting list instead. Sorry Vlynndar.

Relm:
Yes you can be on the waiting list. You currently are, in fact.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2009, 09:12:34 pm »

Okay, so I've decided that when you correct something I've missed with the statuses, from this point on you get 1 free experience point to put where you choose. If it's a correction that involves screwing someone else over ("by the way Shoruke you forgot to put someone's missing leg in their status page"), then both of you get an experience point.

Other than that, we're just waiting for Errol... and Flintus10, Digital Hellhound, Inaluct, and Luke_Prowler should probably edit their actions so that they involve something that will take up their turn.

I reiterate that you can pick up as much stuff as you want in a turn, and it does not count as that turn's main action.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2009, 09:29:06 pm »

Who pointed out my leg?! D:

Okay, I look for another staff.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2009, 11:59:22 pm »

I guess I put one to Healer. Action... Well follow Zasit and be ready to heal him.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2009, 01:13:19 am »

I get a bow and try to put it in a hyperspace pocket I just happen to carry along.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2009, 02:19:03 am »

No problem, Shoruke, watching is at least as fun as actually playing. ;D
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2009, 04:06:08 am »

Well I will get some better armor too and go outside prepared to shoot any orcs that pop up.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2009, 05:42:19 pm »

Oh my god you guys. I forgot to put Zasit's status page up and nobody noticed. YEESH.

Muwahahaha:
{} Robes seem to be the only magical armor in this room, so you instead search the crates and find an amulet. You put it on. You then look around for a backpack, {} and simply take one and put it on since they're just lying on the ground. Then you {} cast a mutation spell on Inaluct, to enhance his metabolism. Between your own power, your staff, your robe, and your amulet, the spell is awesome! Inaluct's body is pumping with adrenaline, and his system is working in perpetual overdrive.

Luke_Prowler:
Having previously forgotten that your sword has a scabbard, you sheathe it. (whoops my bad, guess I should have put that in your inventory...) {} You then pick up a backpack, {} fail to pick up a waterskin, and {} somehow manage to skin the orc with your wooden spear. Your put the skin in your backpack. {} You fail to take any of the orc's stuff.

Katsuun:
You attempt to summon a giant, {} and manage to conjure a blue person. It's not perfect, but at least it's a fairly big person and it will obey your commands. It doesn't seem to have any gender.

Inaluct:
{} You pick up the dead orc's choppa, and admire it for a moment. Your accelerated metabolism increases your perception, and you are able to imagine what it would feel like to swing the choppa in combat. It's a polearm, though, so you won't be able to use it very well while holding your boomerang. You then go back to the first supply room, and {} fail to pick up a staff due to the fact that you're already holding a weapon in both hands.

Zasit Alebath:
You leave the supply room, and walk up the hallway for a while. After ascending a short staircase and walking through a door, you find yourself in what seems to be the main chamber of the castle. There are two orcs here, one of which seems to be injured. You decide to {} finish off the weak one, so that it can't surprise you when you fight the healthy one. You {} attack the orc ferociously! {} {} But you miss horribly and hit yourself! {} {} {} You mangle your own head! As your consciousness fades, you think you can feel you brains falling out of your skull...

Digital Hellhound: (normally I go in posting order, but because of "I follow Zasit," I put you after him)
You follow Zasit out the door, down the hallway, up the stairs, through the door again, and watch him charge recklessly at a pair of orcs. You watch in amazement as he KO's himself with his own axe, and {} heal him so epically, that the leftover spell continuously heals him for a while. His brains are once again safely inside his perfectly repaired skull, and he is conscious and still standing.

Errol:
{} On your way to the door, you trip over a crate and jar your hands. They are bruised!

Flintus10: (DAMN you and your 3's)
{} You don't see any magical weapons in this room, since there aren't any weapons at all, but there are some scrolls in a crate... you take one, and imbue your bow with its power. {} Your bow is now considerably more durable. Then you trip over Errol on your way over to the armor rack and, giving up on the armor, walk out the room and go see where Zasit and Digital went off to. You {walking sequence}, and push past the door to see Digital magically putting Zasit's brains back into his head and healing it. {} For a second you think about shooting one of the orcs, but the sight of brains makes you feel slightly nauseous and you don't feel up to it.

Orc1 and Orc2 try to kill Zasit, to no effect since he just keeps regenerating from Digital's superspell.
Errol Rolls to regenerate (left hand): 3: still bruised. Big Deal.
Errol Rolls to regenerate (right hand): 5: You healed. Yaaaay.

Both orcs have choppas (1 AB, 1 DB)(polearm) and chain mail (1 AR, 1 DR, body). Orc2 is wounded (-1 to rolls).
Katsuun's conjured person: Uninjured, no equipment/skills/bonuses. Obeys Katsuun.

Muwahahaha:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luke_Prowler:

Katsuun:

Inaluct:

Zasit Alebath:

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Flintus10:

Point out any mistakes I might have made, please. 1 bonus exp per error... including spelling mistakes, if its bad enough that it actually affects your ability to understand it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:10:21 pm by shoruke »

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2009, 05:46:17 pm »

Hearing the scuffle outside (and seeing Zaist suffer spontaneous brain damage), I run into the main chamber, with my giant, and order the shinjin (as I call him) to crush the closest of the Orcs.

EDIT:For the hell of it, I have posted a picture of what precisely I'm talking about:

Yes that is the Shinjin from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm an anime-tard. Get over it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:51:40 pm by Katsuun »
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2009, 05:48:06 pm »

I mind control Orc 1 and order him to kill Orc 2.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:06 pm »

Wow, with all my +1's I've basically got a guaranteed success with mutating magic.

I use my mutating magic to grow a pair of angel wings on my back (you never know when flying will be useful). Then proceed towards the battle but stay behind the others.

Edit:

Also, you said that both orc's tried to attack Inaluct, who kept regenerating from Digital's spell. But it was Zasit that nearly killed himself and got healed by Digital. Inaluct got super metabolism from me and, in fact, is nowhere near the orcs or the battle.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 06:40:00 pm by muwahahaha »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2009, 10:10:51 pm »

Ewps. You get a free experience point.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2009, 10:14:15 pm »

Dammit.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40