Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28404 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2009, 09:17:16 pm »

((Am I in? I PM'd you my diety.))
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2009, 09:28:20 pm »

((Why do people always use and/or create things without first creating the necessary concepts? it's damn annoying.
some examples this far:
-the thousand being made of vermin, and in general the gods having physical forms.
-Wayock made a WOODEN door, despite there not being trees or eve life yet.
-Alether creating high modern plants and animals of billions of different kinds from scratch in a single action, rather than having us evolve them and maybe get something interesting.
-The Land Beyond having "flesh and tentacle", again despite life being a if by now not non-existent then at least new and unproven concept.

These are just the worst. We had the chance to create something actually interesting and unique here, but you all get stuck in stereotypes and in recreating earth because you cant think outside your own limited human perspective.
I'm disappointed.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:20 pm »

((More like this? ^))

that is perfect and looks creepy

well done.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2009, 09:35:03 pm »

((Why do people always use and/or create things without first creating the necessary concepts? it's damn annoying.
some examples this far:
-the thousand being made of vermin, and in general the gods having physical forms.
-Wayock made a WOODEN door, despite there not being trees or eve life yet.
-Alether creating high modern plants and animals of billions of different kinds from scratch in a single action, rather than having us evolve them and maybe get something interesting.
-The Land Beyond having "flesh and tentacle", again despite life being a if by now not non-existent then at least new and unproven concept.

These are just the worst. We had the chance to create something actually interesting and unique here, but you all get stuck in stereotypes and in recreating earth because you cant think outside your own limited human perspective.
I'm disappointed.))

Well actually right now the far realm is fairly empty, i'm going to be filling it after this.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2009, 09:49:23 pm »

((I felt like going with a more standard setting because the last one was 'unique' and sort of fizzled out. I like the strange and incomprehensible. The material plane should be "normal" and other planes should be strange. The cosmology is unique, and my chosen race will not be 'human'. We're just trying to have fun, and judging by the popularity, people are. Feel free to make what you wish, as long as you do the same. We're freakin' GODS we can make wooden doors before there is wood if we want to. The "Create Concept" worked better in the first game because We had more AP a week.))
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2009, 09:59:18 pm »

((I'm in!  ;D

Name: Youlon the Trickster                                                                                                         Primary Domain: Trickery
Alignment Domain: Chaos                                                                                                                  Portfolio element: Criminals                                                                                                                   Symbol: A single cold coin with a bag stamped on it
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Divine Rank: DR8
Class levels:  Rogue 24))

Youlon
The single bright light of awareness suddenly winked on in the void, and saw the Planes. It was interested, but not interested enough to interfere or make it's presence known. After a brief moment of internal debate, it moved away from the other Planes. It searched itself for a moment, and in a flash of realization realized it was a single entity independent from all others and could think. After another second of soul-searching, it discovered it was male and it's true title was Youlon. After another brief moment of consideration, Youlon decided he wanted a Plane of his own. He set off for a patch of the void and wondered what he would do to designate his Plane. He figured he would try as hard as he could to create a space of his own, and he quickly set about doing this. After concentrating very hard, he suddenly became tired. The void looked no different, but he suddenly felt that the empty patch he had been concentrating on was now his.

Create Plane, Untitled

Alignment: Mildly Neutral
Plane: Currently Empty
Time: Erratic Time (You do not age here, and return the same age you left, death and other requirements of life still required once life exists)
Gravity: Normal(once something exists for gravity, that is)
Shape/Size: Infinite
Morphic Traits: Divinely Morphic
Magic: Normal
Coterminous Plane: No Entry Point on Material Plane(yet)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:28:36 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:09 pm »

((One problem, you only have 2AP to spend and Create Plane is a 3AP action.))
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2009, 10:09:49 pm »

((I'm a Lesser God, right? That's what DR3 is, correct?))

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2009, 10:10:49 pm »

((I'm a Lesser God, right? That's what DR3 is, correct?))
you are a demigod dr6 is lesser gods

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2009, 10:11:40 pm »

(Oh! Damn! Can I change that?))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:45 pm »

Herald of Rhuax, to a groundhog.

"What is this? Bah. Let there be FIRE!"

Deep within the Void, Rhuax snaped a finger, transforming the beast into something more pleasing to Him. Something burning. Something made of magma...

((Create Subrace(1): Flaming groundhogs made out of magma. 1/3 personal & 0/1 pantheon spent.))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:59:19 pm by Grek »

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2009, 10:23:18 pm »

((Yes, you can change your DR. We all make mistakes.))

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2009, 11:05:15 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sweet, sweet the hall of flesh! The song of blood, what ancient joy! Too long have I slept—why, in this shell I can walk a thousand worlds, renew the sensations of lost millennia. It is mine, it is mine. Who is better than I? I take them all in my hands, caress them or crush them. My little puppet. Shrink from nothing, please your maker.....

Spoiler: Create Plane (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:35:44 am by Naze »
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2009, 11:18:22 pm »

((I think you can only create one realm with your God.))

Youlon moves away from his little patch of space and moves back into the void. He observes the Material Plane from afar, and then moves in for closer inspection. He moves down onto the plain and observes life in all it's radiance. The new sights and sounds fill Youlon with ideas, and as he races away from the Material Plane, his consciousness filling with ideas with what to do with Life. He rushes past the other Gods back to his little, empty, Plane but on the way he feels something frightening. He feels like it is outside the void, a faint feeling of something that would like to devour him. Youlon fills with the fear, and completely rejects any idea of leaving the void for the space beyond. He has an uneasy feeling that the place beyond could damage him...

Youlon is frightened by the idea of death, and his fear grows. The fear makes him uneasy, a brand new feeling. He reaches out with his mind, careful to stay within known space, and sends out a message.

Youlon
"Hello?"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2009, 11:49:49 pm »

((Guys, could be please put a Summary of out actions at the end of our post in bold and put how much AP you used, and how much you have left. It makes it easier for everyone! Also; I'm sure you cannot make multiple realms with one action.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35