Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28394 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:38 am »

((sorry I haven't posted, I didn't know you were waiting, there is nothing I can make grow and thus I take no action this turn.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 01:15:07 am »

((Well you don't have to stick to your domains, but if you're going to wait, I'll go ahead and give AP.))

*AP regenerates*
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 01:43:25 am »

(is there still room?)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 03:04:07 am »

((Always room Sombre. Always. Just PM Pysco your god before you post your god.))

Wayock could feel.... He could feel his strength regenerate.

Wayock, muttering to himself.

"This place... Isn't mine. I need my own place."

Wayock needed his own plane.

Wayock traveled far into the void, beyond the sight of all. There he swirled all the energy he could muster, everything he could get his essence on. With that he created his own plane, a plane for him and his creations.

((
Create Plane - 3/3
Waroy - The Plane of War
Normal Gravity
Normal Time
Infinite
Divinely Morphic
No Elemental or Energy Traits (However certain places may have this - I presume this is allowed?)
Mildly Aligned Chaotic
Enhanced Magic (If/When Politifar releases magic from his realm - For now none.)
Coterminous Plane (A door can be created to link the void and the plane)
))

A great door was created, a great wooden door. Behind, the Plane of War was. Wayock was pleased, thus this plane was created, it was infinite in shape and length. Only touching the void where Wayock wanted it to. He pushed the door back to that planet, where he could keep an eye on it. He was outside the door, so none could get in.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 06:32:43 am »

Kryz saw that Nitomushul was still barren. He had the Maelstrom cast out Vilent tornadoes that dug into the ground, forming crevaces and a few very deep craters. Then he called for rain, and the Maelstrom let forth a rainstorm never before known. This civine rainstorm filled the once empty crevaces and craters, forming the rivers and oceans.

Kryz looked upon Nitomushul proudly and proclaimed

"
Now that there is ir and water, plants may grow, life may be born, and things may live upon this planet."

Mold Land(1): Making trenches and craters for rivrs and oceans
Creat Land(2): Making Water
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:35:27 am by The Willow Wisp »
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 09:12:59 am »

((Well there isnt anyone with a 'Life' domain or anything, so I'm gona go ahead and start life, if that's allowed. Then Armok can make it grow))

Alether, having watched the gods from afar, playing with the small dirt globe, finally decided to approach. Muttering a few words to the other beings, probably some attempt at a greeting, he examine the sphere. Dirt and water, with some non-void space called air, was all it was. Little more than an anomally in the empty void, a toy the gods molded, but that would never do anything interesting or worthwhile itself. That had to change.

Alether send his own blessing to the planet. A blessing so that it may achieve something itself someday. Something that could grow and change by itself, without always needing the gods to control and shape it. Something that might eventually be able to think for itself.

Mold Land (1): Create some small plains of simple grass with some bushes and some rare groups of larger trees on a small part of the northern hemisphere of the planet.
Create Populace (2): Small prairie animals of all kinds (wild mice, etc...)
No AP left

((Question: does unused AP carry over to the next cycle?))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 09:16:29 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 10:22:28 am »

((No, it doesn't. Did I forget to mention it?))

The swarm shuddered. Through sheer force of will, the thousand tiny voices calmed, and became one, a true hivemind. The human form was now stable, and it's thoughts now coherent.

Evolve Physically(3/3 AP)

Velik Broj, to all

"I am now one."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 11:19:18 am »

The swarm shuddered. Through sheer force of will, the thousand tiny voices calmed, and became one, a true hivemind. The human form was now stable, and it's thoughts now coherent.

Velik Broj, to all

"I am now one."

if unused doesn't transfer over, how do gods lower than rank 6 rank up? ranking up costs 3, and a dr 1 only gets 2 points

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 12:34:29 pm »

Velik Broj, to all

"I am now one."

if unused doesn't transfer over, how do gods lower than rank 6 rank up? ranking up costs 3, and a dr 1 only gets 2 points

Yeah, that's one of the reasons i asked. Also, i remember reading in the Lords of Creation game on the WotC forums that they did carry on, up to a certain limit. But as you wish.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 12:47:40 pm »

((You can do it by asking for help from another god, or by joining a pantheon. My god is evil, he wouldn't ask for help out of pride, and wouldn't give help unless he benefited.))

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2009, 03:49:25 pm »

Can I still join?

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2009, 06:23:34 pm »

Name: The Unnamed One
Primary Domain: Abomination
Alignment Domain: Chaos
Portfolio Element: Mutation
Symbol: a pentagram who's sides change and the angles do not add up
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Divine Rank: 6
Class Levels Sorcerer 8 Alienist 10 FleshWarper 10

A newly... born? god, The Unnamed One was a spellcaster from the Present? Past? Future? who miscast a potent ritual and was thrown into some plane far beyond our knowledge or understanding, there he changed? reverted? mutated? evolved? into some new thing a thing of power? understanding? wisdom? this thing remembered some of it's former? present? future? world, and so ripped it's way back to our reality, which does not understand it, and calls it abomination, this god merely wants to unleash a wave of change across the world... to see it's effects? reshape the world? destroy existence? and it might be funny? necessary? an act of rage?

-Unfortunately because of the sheer chaos that the unnamed one represents even the facts about what he? she? it? change every instant, it's desires are not understandable by the other gods of the normal planes. and attempts to discern the truth about what it was fail due to what it is, will be,

-Appearance a hooded, robed, cloaked, figured. it's garb changes, and is not quite right, it's features are hidden, those that see it cannot describe it, and ordinary mortals cannot survive the sight with their lives.

A hidden hand pressed against the glass wall revealing the other divine at play/work/rest below, the watery wall revealed that which was happening below, as the hand withdrew from the interior of the giant eye he/she/it knew it was time to soon/now/earlier return from/go to/come back to this place beyond creation, to bring forth hope/change/doom to those within, but not yet, time now to prepare, time now to plot.

Create plane(The Land Beyond) 3AP

Chaoticly Dominent: the elemental alignment seems to change at unknown whims, or become perverted reflections
Highly-Morphic
Infinite
Wild Magic: Divine Denizens treat it instead as enhanced magic for all chaos related spells, and impeded for law related spells
Strongly Chaotic Aligned
Erratic Time (You do not age here, and return the same age you left)
Subjective directional gravity: unless otherwise specified
Seperate(Travel to far in the void in the right/wrong way, and you end up here, and the only way out is through to the material plane again by the right/wrong path)

The Land Beyond is a realm beyond that of the knowable, beyond even the void it's a strange land where all is mutable, but to some strange design, to odd shapes, mounds of flesh, and a lot of tentacles, some of them flying around on their own, strange... things prowl the depths, with thoughts unknowable by mortals and nigh undecipherable to the divine, the plane warps at a thought, but tries to warp the warper back, and back again, yet no true intelligence guides this realm.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:58:07 pm by SombreChapaeu »

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2009, 07:02:09 pm »

The cosmology of the planes.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 09:12:48 pm by Psyco Jelly »

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2009, 08:41:02 pm »

not quite right, more of a road leads to the land beyond from the void, and from the land beyond back to the material plane, it doesn't touch anything else

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 09:13:13 pm »

((More like this? ^))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35