Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28397 times)

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2009, 05:35:06 pm »

Kryz, to Velik Brok
"I am Kryz, God of Wind and Storms, and what does it matter to you if I harm The Void?"
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2009, 01:56:16 am »

(BUMP)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2009, 10:56:30 am »

*AP GET!*
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2009, 11:16:01 am »

Titus searched his soul and found out many secrets.(Use 3 AP out of 3 to Evolve physically.)
((Fixed))
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 07:53:28 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2009, 02:09:37 pm »

((
Titus searched his soul and found out many secrets.(Use 2 ap out of 3 to Evolve phischilly.)He then turned to molding his plane.He created a large ball of mud and rock.(Mold land use 1 out of 3 ap.) He then went back meditating.

Physically evolving requires 3 AP. Please read the rules...))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2009, 04:20:10 pm »

Youlon

Youlon goes back to his own Plane, dissapointed by the lack of contact. Maybe the other Gods weren't interested in him? Turning his attention back to his Land, he watches the animals play for a moment, but notices the oceans are empty. He concentrates on creating something to fill the oceans, and creates many forms of sea creatures. Watching the fish swim for a moment, he smiles and focusses on the land again. He thinks for a moment, then leaves his Plane, heading to gaze at the Material Realm. It seems like nothing had changed.

Divine Actions
Create Populace-Sea Creatures
1/3 AP Left
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2009, 06:36:08 pm »

He stands upon the border of the world without and the land beyond, and draws in the power of both.

Evolve Physically 0/3 remains

Now more able to understand this Material Plane, and draw upon more of his native energies, he stands ready, he is aware.

"I AM THE NAMELESS ONE."[/b
]

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2009, 09:23:17 pm »

Rhuax, in Istamoshur

"Wayock said that there should be growth. LET THERE BE LIGHT."

With that, Rhuax reached out through the planes and ripped open a portal between Istamoshur and Nitomushul, creating a glowing tear in the sky from which poured light and positive energy. Life flourished upon Nitomushul.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2009, 10:15:34 pm »

Youlon
Youlon looks at the sea, and decides to nourish it. The sea fills with seaweed and plankton, colorful coral and magnificent reefs.

Nourish Land(1 AP)
0/3 AP Left
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2009, 10:25:23 pm »

Wayock, looking upon Istamoshur.

Wayock looked upon the planet, he knew that life required heat... Yet the only heat came from a large volcano. But that only covered a small area. Wayock took some of the fire, and grew it, larger and larger, bigger than the planet by fire. He took it into the void, away from the planet but not too far. There he left it, for the heat and light to come down from that big ball of fire and light up that planet. He called this big ball of far, Shur.

((I could only find Create land: so yeah.

Create Land: Shur, a sun: 2/4))

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2009, 11:17:51 pm »

Velik Broj decided that it was time for the part of the material plane to have intelligence, something to carry out his whims and alter the land without his constant guidance. He pulled up an ancient memory, one that transcends time itself, for his idea. He took one of the rats from his body, and bestowed on it a sinister intelligence, as well as longer limbs and a larger body. He gave it's claws the dexterity required to grasp, and called it Nezumi.

He created a hundred more like it. He scattered them across the swamps, they formed small warrens, using their agility and cunning to snatch the beetles and grubs from their hiding places. They knew nothing of their progenitor, it was not time. He now considered himself the god of vermin as well.

Velik Broj, to Wayock and Rhuax
"I thank you for creating such a hospitable environment. This suits my plans well, and saves me a good deal of trouble."

Create populace: Nezumi, 2/4 AP
Gain Portfolio Element: Vermin, 0/4 AP

Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2009, 11:45:52 pm »

Youlon

Youlon gazes at his Plane, and he wants it to be more self-sufficent. Up until this point, it had been his will over the Plane allowing life to flourish and survive, but what happened if he was to vanish? Been destroyed by another God, or was imprisoned by another God? His little domain would quickly perish! There had been no air, except the air he had made, so he casted a crude atmosphere on the land, causing air to flow and rain to fall. He flew back from the Cone and Material Plane and made another crude object, a glowing Sun he named Islan. Youlon was bothered by the crudity of these developments, but Air and Fire were not his touch. None the less, the instruments would work in keeping his land alive in his absence.

Free Actions
Create Land: Sun(Islan)
Create Land: Atmosphere

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2009, 12:28:42 am »

A deep, guttural yet metallic laugh echoes from the heart of Garish's plane, he had become one with it. Turning his attention to the Matrix, the factory spurs into life, large formless shapes emerge, servants of his whims, tho left idle while Garish built his strength.

Evolve Physically (0/3)
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2009, 10:36:14 am »

Alether felt his power grow. His meditations had not only formed and unlocked more of his latent powers, but also given him a more precise idea of what had to be done. With that knowledge, he returned to gaze over the new planet.

((Increase Divine Rank: 3 AP used, 1/4 left. DR is now 7))

Seeing the intelligent creations one of the other gods had made, Alether felt jealous, for he had been the first to create this 'life' entity, and now someone else was going along with it. Not wanting to be outdone, he started preparing for his own future creations. The ones who will further his own plans and visions. He gestured at the planet, causing a large mountain to climb up through the ground next to the northern plains, reaching the clouds in the skies.

((Mold land, 1 AP used, 0/4 left.))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2009, 10:15:09 pm »

Kryz took notice of the fact that no lifeform called the air its home. He created feathered beasts, large and small, and gave them the ability to fly upon the winds he had created. He deemed them birds and allowed them to fly freely without limit. Kryz then looked at the Maelstrom. It was a being designed to protect a spot, yet he had made nothing for it to protect. He formed an island in the eye of the storm. the island was miles of flatlands that flowed into a large mountain that rose above the Maelstrom's clouds. He named this island Thrinok, and began to plan what to put upon it.

Create Populace(2): Create Birds
Create Land(2): Made Thrinok

0 of 4 AP remaining
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:15:14 pm by The Willow Wisp »
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35