Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28379 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #495 on: August 08, 2009, 08:39:47 am »

Thiliazari to Turpis

And what help would we be? You are already many against one, we have no way to assist you in any meaningful manner; this is the price you pay for insisting on your own pantheon with no meaningful difference other than in name and other pleasantries.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 08, 2009, 10:02:07 am »

((did i take my turn already?))

Titus brought his sword down upoun and grew in strength.
((use 3 ap to grow in level.3 out of 4? or 5?))

Titus then hastily called a herald to him and sent it to Thilzari

Titus to Thilzari
"FOOL! I see your pathic plan for what it is.It will not succed."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 08, 2009, 12:09:50 pm »

Turpis, to Thiliazari

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I am a part of the Elemental pantheon.  I am not, being a deity of primarily mortal affairs.  I am also loathe to attack Garish without the aid of the pantheon I am part of, which has been somewhat weakened by the formation of the other pantheon, being a deity who does not enjoy being trounced by superior forces.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 09, 2009, 12:09:21 am »

Alether felt immense pride as the Eldritch Archons completed Splendens, the most beautiful city in the world. Marble spires and hanging bridges, great towers and libraries, fountains and parks... Such a wonder of architectural design. Alether felt his power swell from these accomplishments.

Gain Divine Rank: Raise to DR 12: 3 AP
Get Portfolio Element: Architectural Wonders: 2 AP
Get Domain: Architecture: 2 AP

0/7 AP left, 2/2 NoP AP left

Alether, to Turpis and Thiliazari

But is not the war against Garish won already? The three elemental gods surely can defeat him, and although I am loath to give them the satisfaction and credit of beating him alone, joining them would be a waste of power.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 09, 2009, 12:38:28 am »

Up until this piont, Synk had yet to enter the battle against Garish. He had simply sat by, and watched his bretheren tear through the defensive line of Garish. Now was his time to join.

Plowing head long into the armies of Garish, Synk attacked. His attacks were wild and uncontrolled, caring little if his attacks made direct contact. He took a somewhat sinister joy in destroying these beings. Watching some become twisted, others simply crushed under his attacks, and the rest being corrupting and withering away from the inside. He smiled wickedly, waiting for others to take the place of those he had destroyed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While he was destroying the minions of Garish, Synk drew out a power he had yet to tap into. As he fought he grew stronger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he grew stronger, his Gauntlets began to release dark energies. These energies moved from the gauntlet, down Synk's body, to his legs. They formed into a pair of Greaves. The greaves had blades running along the sides, and had many small spikes on the front of the shin. They radiated with the same corruptive power that the gauntlets have. Synk was unaware of them until he stopped attacking long enough to notice they had solidified. He looked down at them and smiled.

Evolve Physically (3 of 6 AP): 7 AP per cycle now.
Create Artifact (0 of 6 AP): Greaves of Corruption
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 09, 2009, 01:02:57 pm »

Alether saw the Guardian's pantheon pool untapped. "Since none will act, as acting is now futile, I'll instead use this power for a better purpose."

Alether spun a drop of that power into the power emanated from the Nexus. From these energies solidified a single crystal lens, encircled by a ring of gleaming metal. The lens was to be worn on one's eye, to reveal the weaknesses of the enemy and strike according to them.

Create Battle Artifact: Monocle of True Strike: 3AP
0/7 AP left, 0/2 NoP AP left, 1/2 Pantheon AP left

((Yes, I did just create an insane monocle.))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 09, 2009, 04:11:55 pm »

Rhuax, to Elementals

"My brothers, let us claim the Plane of Garish for oursleves. It shall be a forge of the Elements, mixing our powers into new creations, rather than deathless horrors."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 09, 2009, 04:29:04 pm »

Titus to Rhuax

Garish land is our's now brother.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 12, 2009, 08:12:06 pm »

BUMP

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 12, 2009, 11:59:22 pm »

Wayock, along with his sons and daughters, along with his Elemental Brothers surged forward. His sons fell, forever bound to Valhalla they died heroes. Alone and outnumbered The Elementals battled forward, out of the breach and into the first plane of Garish, for soon they would be at the heart of their enemy. "Come my Brothers!" Wayock called as he swung and chopped, "let us be done with this filthy business, let us strike at the heart of the machine."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 13, 2009, 05:00:34 pm »

Titus summoned a herald to him and spoke to him swiftly he tuaght the people of old Ynoclia how to mine crystals and grow them to be buildings and cityies,he tuaght them the art of Crystal Chanting.((Use 3 out of 5 ap to create concept crystal growing.))

The herald flew to the city of New Ynoclia and tuaght the people there the wonder of crystal chanting((used 4 out of 5.))

He then broke off a piece of the continent and spreprated it with a great ditch.((outta ap.))

((do we get ap?And im going to claim the crystal domain if fortis does not reply withen 2 cycles.))

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 16, 2009, 12:33:37 am »

Synk, hearing Wayock's call, charged forward. He blasted through waves of mortals and tore through anything else in his path. Soon he was neck and neck with Wayock. He called out to Wayock.

Synk, to Wayock
"Let's make this more interesting. Whoever can reach the heart of Garish first gets to destroy it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the midst of all the chaos, Synk's weapons expanded once again. Corruptive energies crept from the gauntlets and began to incase his body. These energies hardened into a chainmail looking armor. It was covered in spikes, as the gauntlets and greaves were, and was constantly releasing corruptive energy. Synk noticed this change and he felt he should complete the set. He placed his hand on his chin and moved it up toward his head. As his hand moved past his face, dark energies lept from his palm and formed a mask. The mask was the same black color as Synk's skin, but it lacked any openings. It had no holes for eyes, nose, or mouth. The mask then let more of these dark energies flow over Synk's head. These energies formed into a helmet of the same color and design. Synk then continued his charge into the lands of Garish.

Create Artifact (4 of 7 AP): Armor of Corruption
Create Artifact (1 of 7 AP): The Tainted Mask

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 16, 2009, 02:17:36 am »

As Wayock slashed and hacked strange things grew from his bodies, they were not apart of him but separate, yet they came from all the same.

First a bow spawned along with its sheath on Wayocks side, in the sheath was a quiver of arrows that never missed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Upon his back an impenetrable shell, a disc upon which was his sign. If he wished Wayock could take it off and carry it to defend himself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

With these new weapons Wayock surged forward, forever deeper to the black heart of Garish himself.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 18, 2009, 07:50:49 pm »

((Guys this was awesome and my writing skills got better. How about we settle wars on P.Ms? But all things need conflict. What is a story without conflict???))

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 19, 2009, 01:20:13 am »

N-N-N NECROED

Well anyway, I liked this, and redux fell through. If any one would like me to run another I could... Last time I got too caught up with RL stuff.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35