Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28399 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #390 on: July 04, 2009, 03:10:32 am »

Alether, to Turpis and to All

"I can not accept this deal at this time, not before atleast a few more of the Guardians of the Prime agree on it. Furthermore, even if the deal is accepted, I will still demand that Rhuax be taught a lesson, that he be punished for his sins against all creation. As such, if by the end of this cycle, few or none of the other guardians disagree with me, I will deal out Rhuax's punishment."
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 04, 2009, 03:17:14 am »

Rotarn to Thiliazari
Here you go.

Action:
Give 1 AP to Thiliazari.
2/4 AP left
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 05, 2009, 02:14:17 pm »

Rhuax, from Istamoshor

"If they cannot agree to peace and continue to despoil the pact of old, I cannot abide by this concordat."

Rhaux sent forth messengers to the mortals still loyal to him, the druidic defenders of the mortal plane, and his own hielophagi. From them, he raised two armies and brought them forth to defend him.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2009, 02:20:54 pm »

Kryz spent time contemplating what to do. He saw nothing he could do to directly help the effort against Rhuax, at the moment. He decided to help the people of the material plane. Kryz asked his plane to shape a large part of itself to match the apperarance of the material plane. Kryz then created a portal on Thrinok that led to this new part of his plane. He sent his herald to the people of the material plane with a message. "My master has made a Haven for all those who wish to leave the material plane, travel to the isle of Thrinok and climb atop the single mountain to find a large vortex. Step through it and You shall be taken to the safe haven." As he fnished his speech he flew across the plane lighting the sky with a light blue streak of light. Leading to the isle of Thrinok. The Maelstrom, which was placed around Thrinok to guard it, opened up a side to allow the Herald of Kryz to pass through it and remained open to allow others to enter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kryz to all who guard the Prime
"This one is offering those who wish to leave the material plane the option of doing just that. With many of the innocent people out of the way, the conflict between the gods will not claim bystanders. This also allows the people to be safe until Rhuax is under control. If you don't wish for your followers to go then they do not have to. After the conflict I will return all mortals who wish to return to the Prime."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While many people to Kryz up on his offer of Haven, many did not. Those that arrived in the section of Zynlon were both relieved by the idea of being safe and worried about what may lie in the unknown. They built a large amount of housing around the portal. Soon, a large amount of people were congregating around the portal, causing it to become overcrowded and uncomfortable. Kryz saw this and decided to give them some help. He appeared before the people in his normal appearance but only the size of a small human. "This one doesn't wish to see you all crowded together like this. This land that this one has created for you is the same as your own plane. Go out and explore it, embrace it, master it. Pick a direction and walk that way until you feel you have walked too far. Then rest and walk even farther. This land in the same as your own but much larger and far more expansive. Now go, explore the lands of Zynlon and feel free to contact the Storm-kin if you wish to learn about and live with this one's chosen people." And with that Kryz was gone. The people took these words to heart. Some left alone to explore the world and better themselves in the process. These people often carry little to nothing with them, using their bodies as weapons and tools. Others, however, left as a group and formed tribes. These people carried whatever they thought was needed and often found themselves fighting amongst themselves for sport and revenge. They learned to embrace their anger as a new weapon and began to focus more on physical prowess and less on civilised things. Both types of people formed small pieces of civilization. The tribes formed groups of tents that worked as stopping points when they traveled and the lone travelers fomred small buildings that worked the same way. Some of the lone travelers stayed at the buildings and practiced their skills and worked as guides for those who still traveled. Those who used anger and strength were known as Barbarians, and those who used their bodies and travelled to better themselves were known as Monks.

Altered Land to match the material plane.
Create Portal (3 of 5 AP): From Material Plane to Zynlon
Create Concept ( 0 of 5 AP): Exploration and Adventure (Monks and Barbarians)
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2009, 05:13:03 pm »

Turpis, to Rhuax

"So be it.  I encourage all to consider carefully the ramifications of this war, and after the first sortie to consider once again my offer of peace."

Turpis dipped his hand into the pool.

Join Pantheon: Guardians of the Prime  [0/2AP]

There are now 2AP in the GotP pantheon pool.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 05, 2009, 05:30:36 pm »

Joriak, to the members of the pantheon.

"My powers and holdings are slight, but I shall throw my lot in with yours nethertheless!"

Join pantheon: Guardians of the prime 2/4AP

Ragzajal saw the workers and the drones, talking among themselves. The hive was growing larger and larger, it's fleshy exterior dominating the sky for miles around. As the lower castes worked, they began to question. They asked "Why must we work, and gain nothing for ourselves?" Ragzajal knew there was an answer, and after much thought she had come up with it. She looked back at the tower, inside something was going on. The castes were meeting, for she had come up with a way for them all to be satisfied.

The workers would work, construct and be treated with an equal and fair hand, the warriors would defend the hives and would hunt down creatures for food, the drones and queens would make sure that all things would happen for the benefit of all, not just themselves.

Create Concept: Altruism 0/4 AP
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 06, 2009, 07:13:22 am »

The Ger and the Dwellers were limited in their movement. For they could not fly in the air, live in the water. Wayock came down to them and selected a few, he took them to the mountain above the Ger and he gave them wings like a bird, he hollowed their bones so they would not be weighed down and he took away muscle, for with so much muscle they would falter and fall. They were the Skar.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:24:28 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 06, 2009, 08:57:41 am »

(didnty know joining patheon was 1 pt action)

Titus took the sea and forged it into a blade,he named it: Oceansbite
(use 3 ap to create battle artifact,Oceansbite)
He  then join the gaurdians of the prime
(use last ap to join pantheon)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 09:01:21 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 06, 2009, 09:10:48 am »

(So it's one point, eh?)

Ragzajal had noticed an irregularity in certain hatcheries. A few of the young were different from all the other castes. They had proved to be extremely intelligent, even as young. But they were exceptionally frail. Not even the match of a drone. Perhaps these are meant to aid us in guiding ourselves to greatness...

(Create Sub-race: Thinker Caste. 0/4 AP.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 06, 2009, 09:22:47 am »

Turpis, to Alether

"The fight is not going to take place within the last dying days of this cycle.  Either attack now with the power of the pantheon or I will use it myself to increase my fighting potential."

As Alether or another Deity did not use power from the pantheon pool before the cycle ends:

Evolve Physically [3/3 Pantheon AP]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 07:27:52 am by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 06, 2009, 10:11:24 am »

With Rotarn's power now granted to him, Thiliazari was prepared to continue his plans and be backed by his newfound allies.

Join Pantheon (Guardians of the Prime); Gifted AP used

Now, Thiliazari looked to his people. There was so much he could do with them to better all existence, but not in his current state. He focused, so that he may train his mind to handle more strenuous activities at once.

Evolve Physically, 0/3 AP remaining
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 06, 2009, 12:53:19 pm »

For a long time Usaria had remained silent and contemplative, considering and pondering the happenings in the material plane. While she had saved many of inhabitants by moving them to Aether, many still remained upon the material world. Her plane was safe, sealed to outsiders and defended by the Eosians, there was no reason for her to remain inactive in Aether. She crossed through the portal to Zynlon, and sought out Kryz.

“Kryz, I have been inactive too long. We have saved many from the troubled world, but many still remain. Though I am no warrior, I will do what I can to reverse the damage Rhuax had done.” Usaria said to him. “Those mortals whom you shelter, should they desire the peace of the twilight of Aether, they are welcome to come to Eos. Aether itself will tend to them. But I myself must go to the material realm.”

Usaria vanished from the plane of Zynlon, and her presence was felt hovering over the material realm. She made a star of crystal in her hands, a perfect sphere glowing with an inner light. This crystal she shattered, and sent the shards plunging down to the material realm. Each shard, glittering as they fell, plunged into the soil of the material realm. Each shard became a seed, and each seed sprouted and grew into silvery saplings. These saplings grew into mighty trees. But these trees were not like the plants seen before in the material realm. These trees glowed with an inner light, the starlight of Usaria. These trees and plants did not need the light of Rhuax to live. Indeed, they made light of their own, providing light for the native plants, and food for the animals and peoples that remained.

Raise Divine Rank 3 AP
Mold land: Starlight Forests on the Material Plane 1 AP

1/5 AP left

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 07, 2009, 02:09:13 am »

Velik Broj readied himself for combat, and offered Rhuax an ultimatum.

Velik Broj, to Rhuax

"Rhuax. Tyrant of Flames. Fire is a necessary force, as is water, earth and wind. Entropy and creation. Each seeks a balance with the other. I may not be virtuous, but many of us have one thing in common. Upsetting the balance of things leads only to misery.

I grant you a chance, redirect your mindlessly destructive energies to something more creative. You have forgotten a major aspect of the fire you are comprised of. Fire changes, but does not destroy. I represent destruction, not you. Fire exists to cull the old and forge the new. Fire exists to counterbalance water, which share many of the same traits.

You should exist in the deep confines of Nitomushul, in the forges, in the volcanoes. You should exist in the forests after a storm, in the cremation of a plague victim. If fire consumes all, there will be nothing left for it to burn.

You must learn to control yourself, or we will do it for you."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #403 on: July 07, 2009, 03:04:57 am »

Over time, creatures learned to smith with hammer and anvil, to write stories and music, to craft in every way imaginable. These creative outlets allowed a being to pour their very essence into their projects. There was a moment, one single moment, in which every anvil in the world was struck simultaneously, every writer wrote his last word, every musucian his last note and every crafter of wood or stone, stood back to admire their work, their thought made manifest. That single ringing echo of steel, and scratch of parchment and wooden thump and stoney clang echoed across the Void filled with the passion of their crafters. Volundr was born.

Volundr surveys the dismal universe and decides, like other gods, to make his own plane.

He opens a small gap in the Void and steps through, surveying the nothingness.
'This is as good a place as any to setup shop' He thought. He clapped his hands and his plane was formed.

Spoiler: Plane (click to show/hide)

He threw down a bit of metal dust from his battered blacksmith apron, then expanded each particle to an island, floating upon nothing. There were 7 Islands in total.
He built great bridges to connect the planes, out of black marble
He built a plain to feed the imagination. An Island for smiths, with forges and tools. An Island for writers with librarys, for inspiration. An Island for Musicians, with every kind of instrument imaginable. An Island for stonecrafters, with perfect stones. An Island for Woodcrafters. There were 2 islands left, one he kept for himself, the smallest island, but the highest up. The other, the largest was moved to the middle of the other islands. He deemed that The Centre. He then filled it with things to amues his future people. Gigantic theaters able to house thousands of spectactors, infused with magic so all things were possible on stage. Towers, to impossibly tall to exist. And many more things.

He was happy with his creation. He headed of to his island, to start his furnace going, then stopped and realsed that every craftsman needs an apprentice. So he made one. And named him aptly, calling him; The Apprentice.

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 07, 2009, 06:40:09 am »

Wayock went upon the Ger, he chose a select few and brought them through tunnels dug through the Ger mountain, until outside the shores of a great ocean showed. He placed these Ger in the water, he gave them fins and flippers, he gave them gills. For they swum through the water as easily as the Skar flew through the air. He named them the Wer.

Wayock then went into long forgotten tunnels and grabbed copper. Piles of copper he shaped himself a suit of armor. Fit for a god the armor would reflect attacks from all but the highest god. The Armor of Wayock was mighty, decked out in full plate with gauntlets and a helmet he looked the part for The God of War.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35