Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28409 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #360 on: June 27, 2009, 03:40:17 pm »

Titus heard the proclmation of his cowardice while he was meditating. He luaghed but then he sent several Roylsoyl eggs to Velik Broj with a message  "These beings where molded from the primodial waters that where created when Kyrz blessed this land with the Malstorm.Take them and corrupt them, make a army. I am to weak to make a army. But i shall rise from the ashes of this world and send its life flowing through it."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2009, 03:45:54 pm »

Seeing this, Joriak took some of the Hived ones brood clutches, and sent them to the god as well. They were going to have some adverse effects on the world near them, as reality simultaneously resists and bends towards them.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2009, 06:24:56 pm »

Wayock looked upon these new events from his hidden hall of Valhalla.

He muttered to himself as he eyed the new dead.

"Some people go too far."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2009, 12:10:13 am »

Alether, to Velik Broj

"I have never retreated from the material plane, considering I never had much part in its creation in the first place. Even so, the only reason I am warding my plane was to prepare for a counterattack against the pathetic being who wronged me. But it seems that we have more important problems now, as Nitomushul's destruction would hinder all of our plans, including my plans as well. I offer you my aid in stopping Rhuax's madness if such actions he continues committing, but we need atleast one more ally if the god of war Wayock aids Rhuax."

"Titus, Joriak, think again about joining us. Every ounce of strength and power might help against this threat."

Alether, to Wayock

"It seems you disaprove of Rhuax's actions. As such, I ask: Will you support him if a conflict starts, or will you remain aside?"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:13:54 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2009, 03:23:47 am »

Wayock, to Alether.

"Well. That depends, Alether. Rhaux is... He is a fool, his attacks upon the material world affects his allies. This, may be his downfall."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2009, 03:32:01 am »

Rotarn to Velik Broj
I do not need you to tell me to fight. It is Usaria, Kryz and Titus who need to take a stand.

Rotarn to all
I will not cower, I will not hide. I will stand against all who do wrong. I WILL FIGHT! I FEAR NOTHING!

Action:
Evolve physically. 0/3 AP left
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2009, 10:03:06 am »

Thiliazari to Wayock

It seems that the god Alethar has taken my act of giving knowledge to my people an act of war. I meant no harm by this, as it is merely a defensive measure against the god Rhuax, whom my plans may somewhat irritate. I doubt Alethar will listen to reason at this point, but I have seen that you communicate regularly, and ask that you will act as an arbiter and announce that my actions were not hostile, and I am willing to make a compromise so that I may give my people proper defense without encroaching upon his domain.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 28, 2009, 12:44:16 pm »

Titus to Alether

I will join you. But let me recover my strengh.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 28, 2009, 02:23:21 pm »

Thiliazari sat pondering to himself. I am at an impasse. Wayock returned me my herald, but made no response. I suppose that he may have sided with Alethar. This petty feud is ridiculous, what god could possibly oppose the foul Rhuax, but still does not feel enough to compassion to see an honest mistake meant to better the people we attempt to care and nurture? If I am to save the denizens of my realm, and complete this sanctuary, I must risk contact.

Thiliazari brought forth his herald once more, and sent him with a message, this time to Alethar.

Thiliazari to Alethar

Greetings, fellow being of the stars. I wish to ask, why do you feel such hatred towards me? What I have made is a simple error, one that is repairable at that; it is nothing to feel anything over, let alone such violent hatred. What's more, we seem to have similar goals. We both stand against the jealous god Rhuax, and we both care for the survival of the Material Plane, do we not? I am setting a plan in motion that will keep the denizens of the Material Realm safe while the coming war rages. And also, I offer you the help of the Na'Rin. Mortals they may be, but in their short time they have mastered all that is arcane. I will take this ability from them, if that is what you desire, but I ask you first: would it not be more beneficial to have a race of unstoppable spellcasters by your side? I ask you, allow my people your blessing to bring this power against our common foe, and when the deed is done, you may take it back. Will you accept my help?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 28, 2009, 02:44:03 pm »

Kryz looked upon the destruction that was happening on the Material Plane. The destruction he could have, and should have, prevented. Gods were rallying against Rhuax, Kryz decided he should join the fight and help undo some of the damage he should have tried to prevent.

Kryz, to all
"At the time, this one saw inaction as the best course of action this one could take when Rhuax attacked. This one sees now that it was the wrong choice. When this one recovers, all resources will be put into the fight against Rhuax. This one just hopes that all of you, and the people of the Material Plane, can forgive this one's cowardice.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:55:59 pm by The Willow Wisp »
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 28, 2009, 04:31:14 pm »

Velik Broj, to the Deep Elves
"Now my empire. War is dawning and your help will be required. I am your supreme ruler, but there are others like me. Great immortal being capable of great deeds. The Fire Lord Rhuax, a being of malevolence and mindless destruction has dried the ocean, and parched the soil. We will punish him for these actions. Learn the names of the other gods, pray to them so that they may help you in ways I cannot. Wayock of War, will grant you strength. Titus will douse the fire!"

Teach Populous (Other Gods) 1AP, 0 Remaining.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 29, 2009, 03:39:27 am »

Alether to Thiliazari

"The worse offense you have committed against me is not the imparting of the knowledge itself, but doing so without my consent. I understand the need to use all that is available to suppress he who would oppose our creations, but that is not a reason to steal knowledge I have crafted and nourished for eons to further my meticulous plans. You see, I made the Codex of Arcana, an artifact that would bestow magical powers on mortals who would find it, for a reason. The reason is, I want only the best of the best of mortals to have the limitless power that is magic, and for that, they would have had to fight each other for the Codex and only the strongest and smartest would have triumphed and have gotten the powers within it. You, by giving magic freely to your unproven people, have completely ruined my plans."

"But I am willing to reconsider striking back at you, if you would help me get my plan back on track. For that, I ask you to make your people forget the knowledge you have unjustly taught them, and have whoever of them that wants to learn magic travel to the Codex Crater on the material plane, were the Codex of Arcana lays. There, they would probably have to fight or outsmart the Eldritch Archons, my keepers of lore on the material plane, who guard the Codex. They might be able to negotiate with the Archons, maybe even ally with them, but whatever they do, in the end, your people will have to get to the Codex to learn the knowledge. When they DO get to the Codex, they would have proven themselves worthy in my eyes, and then I would allow the greatest of them to learn magic by reading the lore found in the Codex. Remember that only a handful of beings are capable of learning magic effectively, while others would only learn the very basic before the arcane knowledge drove their minds insane, and even the greatest of your race would have a hard time learning magic, and would take a very long time to master it, so choose them wisely. I even propose leaving your greatest people to live in the crater with the Archons if you befriend them, as they would benefit from the Archons' own innate magical powers and vast libraries of ancient and secret lore."

"I understand the need to fight Rhuax. I already offered my help to all gods who would oppose him, and I will not withdraw that offer. But I will not allow that to stop my plans.  So, I ask you now, what do you say to my offer?"
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 29, 2009, 11:28:46 am »

Thiliazari to Alethar

I agree to your terms. However, you can plainly see I am not yet powerful enough to complete this agreement in any short time. I need more power at any given time to assist you in this matter, so I will not be able to join you against Rhuax quite yet, until I gain the power I need to stand against him. Finally, I make note of my servant Deniitzi. He is more than a mortal, and I must warn you I have little power over him, and cannot remove what he has learned.

With that out of the way, Thiliazari turned back to the Na'Rin.

"My people, there is a matter of which I have little control over, but the arcane abilities which you have striven to achieve must now be taken away. Another god has found my teachings upsetting. If any of you wish to learn the arcane arts, you shall travel to the Material Plane in time. But for now, I must give you your greatest lesson."

"The arcane arts are denied from you, and I apologize. However, be aware that there are schools of magic that you have yet to truly comprehend. Divine magic shall be the first I shall teach you.

(Teach populace (restrict self to divine magic; 2/3 AP remaining))

Not all of you shall be truly worthy for learning these arts. So, I shall create a means for you to decide for yourselves who is worthy to learn these secrets.

Create Organization (The Sentinels), 0/3 AP remaining

You have lived a simple existence among the trees, but the Sentinels shall be the first privileged to live in a true home."

Thiliazari waved his hand, and a great walled city fell onto the plane. It was a marble construction, gleaming white, trimmed with gold and a rich, royal blue. As all the Na'Rin entered, they found houses labeled with the name of each of them engraved on one. But at the center, they found a walled off section, with a great temple. The gate opened for a select few, including Deniitzi. They went inside.

"Behold, my chosen few. You are the Sentinels, and you shall guard this realm and, in time, bring peace to others."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 29, 2009, 12:11:13 pm »

Titus awoke from his meditations.

He took water from Netune and sevrel volunteers from the Ynoclains. He changed the essence of Humans with pure water.These beings where free flowing yet intelligent.He place them on Netune and smiled.(USE 1 OUT 0F 4 AP. TO CREATE SUBRACE:water elementals.)

Titus then tuaght them that they where his chosen warriors. His chosen people. (used 2 out of 4 to teach  water elemntals war) Titus then had them equipped with the best sand crafted weapons.

Titus raised a army of loyal,strong and intelligent warriors.(use last ap)

Armys:1

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 29, 2009, 12:48:58 pm »

Velik Broj's thousand tiny voices escalated to a roar. They were multiplying. Blackened blood ran through his veins, making them stand out on the pale skin of his avatar's form. The veins moved and twisted like snakes. Velik Broj felt the powers of the void flow through them more freely.

Raise Divine Rank  (2/5 Remaining)

"Now, I call upon all you who will join the fight for the material plane!"

Create Pantheon(Guardians of the Prime) 0/5 AP Remaining
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35