Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28422 times)

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2009, 03:32:08 am »

Garish giggles to himself as he saw this new diety, ah a new plaything, truly something marvelous. He needed to grow stronger, and so he did.

Raise Divine Rank (2/5 AP left)

Raise Army: Skaturii Dominus (0/5 AP left)

(I now have 5 armies of Skaturii Dominus.)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 02:08:44 pm by Naze »
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2009, 03:36:48 am »

Joriak felt someone's gaze upon him. He can tell that it is carrying malign intentions. He probably should find a way to make whoever's looking at him to stop it, as it is really rather creepy.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2009, 09:44:07 am »

The Crabmen walked up to the gaurd and a picked up a stick.And through drawing and gesturing said one simple thing trade.

All the while the Mermen march to war against the Firesharks which where 3 times the size of them though the fire sharks where out numbered(Mermen army=10000).The battle commenced the mermen spearmen led the first charge against the Firesharks.

Titus then sent a Herald to Joriak

"Hello metal one.Welcome((?)) to this realm of extinscence."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 10:15:26 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2009, 10:14:31 am »

Joriak noted that there was no blood to fuel the movements of the bones of the continents, and to heat his land So he created the veins of the earth, and filled them. Then he sculpted seas, lakes and oceans and filled them with water, of both kinds. Now the plane was truly fit for life.

(Just added some water and blood, which functions as magma.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2009, 11:34:38 pm »

Kryz began to become annoyed by Rhuax. He sent his herald to Rhuax to try and reason with him.

Kryz's herald to Rhuax
"Rhuax my master, Kryz, has begun to become annoyed by your iron grip over the domains you reign over. He would rather not cause a conflict but he needs to say something. You have power over Flame, Darkness, and Orbits but that shouldn't mean that you deny all other gods the ability to create things under those domains, or that the people of a plane should suffer because you don't wish for them to have something. He controls the domain of Air, which Fire needs to burn, but he doesn't deprive you of the ability to make fire by denying it air. He don't ask that you relinquish your power over it, but please, don't deny others the power to create things under those domains. And besides, you seem to have angered Titus and Usaria is probably not very happy with you either. He would rather not see a conflict arise between the gods, or to see the people of any plane suffer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kryz noticed a small problem in the Strom-kin society: There was no way of solving conflicts other than combat. While Kryz did enjoy combat as a sport he did not want it to be the way conflicts, specificly matters of law, were settled. One specific case, that of the current arena champion, Gorlim, had him questioning this method. He appeared before his Storm-kin and Boltlings once again in the arena.

"My Children," he began as always," This one created this arena in the idea that it would prevent you from destroying property in large scale brawls, not so you could settle conflicts. The strongest fighter is not always the winner of a conflict. This one wants you to establish a system to resolve conflicts without relying on combat ablilty. Point in case, Gorlim has been doing anything he wants and getting away with it. Destroying the property of others, beating random people into stupors, killing, theft, the list goes on. The method by which you carry out justice is greatly flawed. This one wishs for Gorlim to meet in the arena in seven days to receive retribution." Kryz then turned and, beside the rules of engagment, blasted the way the justice system would work. "Every four years the people of the plane will appoint someone to be the Grand Judge," Kryz explained," This Grand Judge will he all disputs and render a decision on which side is right and render punishment upon those who commit acts of evil or malice." Kryz then disappeared in a flash of light and a crack of thunder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Storm-kin had taken note of an oddity in Kryz's speech: He no longer refered to himself as "I" he instead used "This One". At first it puzzled them as to why he did so. After a few hours of chatter amongst the populace one Storm-kin thought of a possibility. "Maybe it was an attemt at humility?" He said quizzically "Was he trying to be humble?" While some of the others beleived him others saw it as a feeble attempt to make himself seem more mortal by being humble so his victory over the Champion would be more dramatic. This idea was adopted by many of the Storm-kin and some began using "This One" in their dialect to mimic their god. Others simply began acting more humble, while some remained the same.

Kryz then began to prepare himself for the conflicts that may soon arise. He looked inwards, at the power that dwelled within him. Until the true potential of his ability hadn't been accessed yet and Kryz sought to draw it out. He created a mirror image of himself, made of Lightning and Winds, and began a duel of devastating proportions. He battle long and hard, over the course of days. Six days to be exact, he battled endlessly up until the day of his fight with Gorlim. And during this time he began to find ways of tapping into his true potential. He took two hours to gather himself and catch his breath; and then, in a crash of thunder, disappeared. Off to his duel with Gorim.

Teach populus(4 of 5 AP): Concept of True Justice(in place of their old system of the strongest is Just)
Teach Populus(3 of 5 AP): Humility
Raise Divine Rank(0 of 5AP) Dr is now 8.
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 08, 2009, 01:37:39 am »

Alether pondered Velik Broj's request, then nodded silently to himself. A language shared by all mortals would greatly help the sharing of knowledge, and thus further his own goal, spread his own message. As such, he opened an empty book in the Truelore Library, and began writting a very simplified form of the language of Magic, so simple that it gave no control of magic itself, yet could be learned by even the simplest of sentient races with ease.

Now that the language was created, the only remaining thing to do was actually teach the races this language. Alether informed the other gods about that, also sending them a copy of the manuscript containing the language, leaving them to decide whether to teach the language to their creations or not.

Create Concept: A Common Language, 3 AP
0/5 AP left
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 08, 2009, 02:05:46 am »

Rotarn decided to teach this language to his people (who shall be known as the Senon from now on) but he told them to keep their own tongue, as they were new, young, foolish and wouldn't know better.

Teach Populace: A Common Language
0/3 AP left
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 08, 2009, 09:56:47 am »

Titus taught his people agriculture.(use 3 out of 3 ap to teach:agriculture)

Titus tuaght the  crabtaurs how raise flocks of parire animals(they now have wool and meat)

Titus tuaght the Ynoclains how to raise the parie grass and how to mill it and brew it to make food.

He tuaght the mermen how to riase kelp for food and clothing and how to raise dolphins for rides and how to raise whales to make great amounts of movable food.

The mermen had sent the fire sharks running but half their number had been lost.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 08, 2009, 11:49:38 am »

Usaria looked over the material world and was relieved. For a time, it seemed that strife was imminent, but now, trade and a common language was spreading among the races, not war.

Usaria accepted the common language made by Alether. She took the book Alether’s herald gave her, and set it in the settlement and enshrined it  Many of the Aether elves went to it and read it, and several scolars began to learn the common tongue in addition to their native language. Usaria asked the herald of Alether to convey her thanks to the Supreme Arcanist, and dismissed the herald. As the aether elves learned the new language and started crafting trade goods of their own from the crystals, Usaria decided to give the races a gift of her own.

She took up a small piece of crystal, and shaped it into a long an hollow tube, with numerous holes in it. She brought one end to her lips and blew, causing the instrument to produce a clear, pleasing tone. Fascinated, the aether elves gathered around, listening as Ursaria varied the tone and produced a pleasing melody. After a while, she finished, stepped forward, and gave the instrument to one of the elves. They praised her, and swiftly learned to duplicate the instrument and create new ones. Eos became filled with the merry sounds of music. The Aether elves took the gift of music with them as their caravans left Aether for the first time, and traveled to the races of the material world. However, Usaria warned them to avoid the swamps and marshes of Velik Broj, and Usaria sent a pair of massive Eosian guardians with each caravan.

For a while, Usaria thought to herself. As she improved her manipulation of the ether, so she had improved her manipulation of matter, from the massive to the minute. She could shape it to her liking easily and efficiently now. She had become more than what she had been.

Still, Garish was still amassing armies, though, and she could not afford to lower her guard. A storm was still building, and she must prepare for it. She sent her herald to each of the members of her pantheon, Titus, Kryz, and Aaron. “My mistress sends her greetings and regards. Usaria had been watching the actions of the other guards. She has seen that Garish continues to build armies. Usaria proposes that we use the power of the Pantheon to prepare to meet him should he attack. With the permission of the panthenon, Usaria will make an army of her own from the Eosians, the guardians of the Aether relm.”

Teach Populace: Music 1 AP
Evolve physically: 3 AP
AP: 0/4

Raise Army: Eosians (pending approval of the pantheon)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 09, 2009, 02:04:37 am »

Rotarn decided that the Senon needed rules and a moral system, so he made them one.

Create Concept: Right and Wrong
0/3 AP left

He also sent messengers to each of the other gods, all with the same question. "What are you intentions towards this world?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 09, 2009, 02:42:57 am »

Wayock, to Rotarn.

"My intentions are none of your business newcomer."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 09, 2009, 04:20:32 am »

Joriak, to rotarn

"I desire to bring law to this world"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 09, 2009, 05:21:19 am »

(I forgot to do this. If I can create a class that relates to the concept, I also created the Crusaders, whose task is to enforce the Law and protect the Right by correcting or killing the Wrong.)
My full sig

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 09, 2009, 10:13:21 am »

“Greetings, herald of Rotarn,” Usaria said, as the herald came to the twilight realm of Aether. “My only intentions are to raise and nourish my creations,  and to help preserve that which is good in the material realm.”

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 09, 2009, 11:28:04 am »

My intentions toward this world are no ones bussiness
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35