Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28415 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2009, 04:04:53 pm »

Titus to the gods speaking of the afterlifes of mortals through a herald:#UNKNOWN.

I wish for my fair share of mortals that die honorably at sea.They shall feast on fish and be merry after their deaths.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:40:42 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 01, 2009, 04:52:19 pm »

The new Aether elves quailed before Kryz, his thunder breaking into the calm peace of Aether. They looked fearfully to Usaria. Usaria, though, calmly rose to greet Kryz. The Aether Elves calmed, seeing that Usaria did not fear the Wandering Storm, yet they continued to give Kryz a wide berth.

“Good Kryz, though we our of different kinds, you are a god of chaos, and I one of calm, it is clear we are alike in mind,” Usaria said. “For I had wished to propose a similar alliance myself. I will gladly join your pantheon when I can.  Already, the creations are threatened, for the Thousand seeks to send the souls of those who die to feed his foul creatures. I, through my herald, strive to save those souls of good men and women from such a fate.“
<><><><><>

The herald of Usaria to the gods discussing the fate of the souls.

“Do none desire strife?  Yet strife is caused through the greed of some. Let them be judged by their actions and their thoughts while they live, then. Those souls who are good do not deserve to be devoured by your creatures, Velik Broj. Nor will Usaria let death in war be their only escape from such a fate. “
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 04:56:43 pm by Fortis »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2009, 05:50:43 pm »

From Titus to Alether the Supreme Arcanist by a herald
You are wise are you not?
You are powerful are you not?
Can you bestow the energy of arcana upoun me?
I will sacrafice my left eye and hand for the wisdom of the arcana that you posess.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2009, 07:25:53 pm »

Wayock, to all the gods.

"All that die in battle, be they honorable or not, whether they want to battle forever or not, be they die in battle a sea, or on the land, or in the sky. They will be judged by me. Their honor and their want for battle will be taken into consideration. I will take their bodies and their souls to live with me until...

I will take them with the permission of the other gods.

Or without.

The rest, you can fight over."

Wayock was against the idea of 'let the mortals have what they want.'

Mortals don't know what they want.

Wayock left them, to ponder over his words. He went to his realm, a beautiful land rolling plains and high mountains. Frozen tundras and vast oceans. There was none around. Animal or sentient.

There he created a host of women, they rode pure white horses that could fly through the air. The women were human, but they had an air of the supernatural. They were to become to servants of Wayock, to bring and serve the dead that Wayock would choose. Wayock would have let them roam to any battle raging right now to choose, if there was any. He didn't, as it wasn't ready.

Create Populace - Valkryie - 3AP left

Wayock went back to the material realm. He drifted far above the land of Nitomushal. There he went outside reality, and created...

Asgard

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Asgard was situated above Nitomushal, floating through space. However it could not be seen, by mortals or gods. Only those Wayock chose to bestow the vision of Asgard to. It could only be accessed by a bridge from a certain point on Nitomushal, a certain mountain. It can only be seen by standing upon that mountain, and looking upon where the bridge, and thus, Asgard is. Only Wayock knows where this is. Wayock it self is a land of plains and mountains. If you go to the edge, you would see a great expanse of mist spreading out, all that they eye can see. On some, clear days if you look closely into the mist you can spy gaps, in those gaps it is said you can see the world of Nitomushal spiraling around in its orbit below. If you were to fall off Asgard you would hit the ground at the front of Valhalla.

Upon the expanse of is the great hall, of Valhalla. Valhalla has spear shafts for rafters and its roof is thatched with shields. The benches are covered in mail. Valhalla has five hundred and forty doors, from which eight hundred men can come out at once. The food and drink that is consumed in Valhalla is infinite. Valhalla can house an innumerable amount of people, yet remain quite roomy.

The bridge that led to Asgard first came to a great gate, once this was open inside was a great courtyard. After that was the great, golden hall of Valhalla. Wayock then moved the Valkyrie to live there. For their time was nearing.

Of course no other god knew this - all they knew and saw was Wayock disappearing... And the sensation of something that was out there, unseen. But what was that something?

((The Plane isn't that hard to get into, it's only hard to find.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:10:39 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2009, 08:24:25 pm »

Titus to Wayock.

You can not control the essence of water that are in my people,if they die in battle there essence returns to a heaven i have planned.So do not try and steal the souls of my people!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2009, 09:33:33 pm »

Wayock, to Titus.

"You are a fool. They will be collected before their soul is released, their essence has nothing to do with it. Their physical body will be carried away, with the soul inside to where I plan to take them. Those that I choose will not have a choice."

(( Didn't see this. ))

Wayock, to Usaria.

"Do you really think that I would let someone, who doesn't want to be there, be in the shield wall of the fallen? One gap can cause a slaughter of all.

New proposal:

Those that die in battle are judged by me for entrance to my palace.

Of the rest half of the souls and bodies go to Velik to feast upon, half of the bodies go to Rhuax and half go to Usaria. Unless anyone else has  an excellent claim to some souls or some bodies let them speak up now. If any challenges this proposal speak up now."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:50:47 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2009, 09:53:15 pm »

Velik Broj, to all
"There is a siege on the material plane by Garish in the works. A conflict between gods would surely expend our resources and leave us vulnerable. We should decide after we reach less turbulent times. Raise your armies. I think that diplomacy may have reached an end... Wait! Garish may simply be distracting us... Inaction could be dangerous. What I say holds. Prepare yourselves."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2009, 10:05:21 pm »

Wayock cast his eyes down and shooks his head in his hands.

Wayock, to all.

"I will..... I will not be participating actively in this war. Ask me when you wish to raise the Gar."

What he didn't say was, while this war was on the souls will be judged. Hopefully some would be worthy.

Somehow Wayock doubted it.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2009, 11:05:51 pm »

"Let it be like so: All those who die at sea by weapons or the hands of their fellow mortals shall go to Wayock. Those who drown, or are lost into the waters or eaten by fish and sharks, they shall go to Titus. Of the rest, they shall be divided between Velik Broj, myself and Usaria"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2009, 11:15:03 pm »

"Aye Grek that is what I meant."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2009, 04:50:48 pm »

Titus by herald:??

I agree.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2009, 08:09:33 pm »

In the light of Istamoshur, Shur, and Islan, a form began to take shape. It's wings unfurled, and stood tall. And so was Aaron the Holy born .

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Unnoticed by the others, who seemed too busy squabling amongst each other, Aaron looked onto the material world, and watched the humans, cowering in their life.

Aaron the Holy, to no one in particular
"In the on comming tides, They must learn to stand againt it"

Teach Populous - Heroism -  AP 2/3

With his first act done, he took a few chosen, graced them his will, to become protecter of all this is good and whole in their world, and they knew that their cause was just.

Create Organization - Paladin - AP 0/3

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2009, 02:12:08 pm »

Kekotur was an elderly Nezumi high priest. His fur was gray-white, and though he was at the old age of 29, his limbs and mind were as quick as a broodling. He stood upon the highest step of the Unhallow, and led the other Nezumi in a chanting prayer as humans were strapped to the sacrificial tables, screaming.

Behind Kekotur was an Alver Courier, and five Alver Watchers stood over the tables. They held the humans' eyes open, to watch the whole spectacle. A blackfur with a blade made of beetle chitin stood sinister to the humans, showing the blood-caked blades and all of the serrations that lined it.

Suddenly, Kekotur raised his voice. "We sacrifice these humans so the swamp can feed on their blood, we can feed on their corpses, and the void can feed on their souls. May Velik Broj bestow upon us the honor of another year of safety, and another brood of children."

The Blackfur sliced lengthwise down the chest and abdomen of the humans, careful not to cut too deep. The humans screamed in pain, and tried to tear their eyes away, but the Alver held them, forcing them to watch their blood trickle down into the blood-stained floor. The smell of unwashed fur and detritus from the swamp filled the air. The blackfur then sawed off their limbs, applying salves from the swamp vegetation so they wouldn't bleed out. The weakest of the humans fell unconscious after the first arm was removed, and was decapitated. The toughest was reduced to a mewling stump, and then decapitated.

All the Nezumi present feasted on the five humans, and were thankful for the meal.

((In case anyone cares, Nezumi age about 200% faster than humans, so they die around age 25-30. The oldest usually lead them spiritually.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 02:18:20 pm by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 04, 2009, 02:18:49 pm »

(((New Monday, new AP, right?)))

Usaria looked upon her creations, walking among the Aether elves in the forests of Eos. Her creations were beautiful, And Usaria thought what next she could make for them. She reached out, grasping a bit of the ether of reality to shape it. Her delicate fingers prodded it and molded it. Compared to when she first began shaping it. It seemed so simple now, her experience making it easier to remake it into whatever she pleased. She marveled at her improved skill, idly shaping the ether into various shapes and forms and practicing her shaping.

Evolve physically: 3 AP
AP: 0/3

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 04, 2009, 05:55:24 pm »

((Yeah, AP is back))

As the souls were consumed, Velik Broj grew more powerful. It realised that the Nezumi and Alver were extensions of his power. This could be harnessed, and the void's hunger became more tangible. It was just like The Thousand's hunger.

"We are The Thousand!
I am the Void!"

Evolve Physically: 1/4 AP Remaining
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35