Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28418 times)

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2009, 09:20:49 pm »

Evolve Physically (1/4 AP left)

Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2009, 12:14:08 am »

* SombreChapaeu reaching forth power the unnamed one opened a pair of portals

CREATE PORTAL

the void -> the Land Beyond

Create portal

Garish -> the heart of one of the suns in existance, randomly moving each use.

Pestilence: Dragon Engines gain random deficent mutations.

Laughing in the center of the land beyond as hordes of unformed/formed/born/made children drifted/flew/crawled around him and their "mother"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2009, 12:17:03 am »

Wayock looked down, all upon the planet.

What to do? What to do?

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2009, 12:21:43 am »

Velik Broj, to wayock

"Ah, Wayock. I recognize you as the grand patriarch of war. War and entropy are quite similar, if analyzed. Perhaps a pact could be formed... The bodies of those lost in war could be used to feed my Nezumi, both literally and figuratively."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2009, 12:28:39 am »

Wayock thought about it for some time.

"Well.

I agree, that will be well. HOWEVER

The heroic and the brave, the powerful and the hopeful. All those that are worthy of me, the God of War, will be sent, as the dead, to my plane where they will battle each other during they day, and be resurrected each night to participate in a great feast, telling tales of battles long past finished. All other who died through battle shall go to feed Nezumi.

Deal?"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2009, 01:18:54 am »

"It is done. The Alver will feed on the souls of those who die dishonorably."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:45 pm »

Rhuax, to Wyock and Velik Broj

"I would like my fair share. Let those who you do not take be cremated. I care not for their souls, merely that there be flames."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2009, 10:30:46 pm »

Velik Broj, to Wayock and Rhuax
"So, I get half the bodies and all the souls of those who do not die heroically, Rhuax gets all bodies of those who die honorably, as well as half those who don't, and Wayock gets the souls of those who die honorably?"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2009, 12:06:18 am »

Wayock, to Velik Broj and Rhuax

"I get both the bodies and the souls of those that are chosen by me. Those deaths are not necessarily honorable, however having died in battle is necessary. Velik Broj gets half the bodies and all the souls of those that are not chosen by me and Rhuax gets half of the bodies who are not chosen by me.

I want first choice for bodies since the soul and the body of the person is particular to what I need. I presume for you two, that does not matter."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:23 am »

Velik Broj
"It does not, however, it may at a later date. Such things will be decided when they come to pass. Perhaps we should for a pantheon, concerning the deaths of mortals."

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2009, 12:42:17 am »

Wayock thought about this...

Would it succeed in what it wants to achieve?

What does it want to achieve?

"This Pantheon. Say we did do it. What is its goal?"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 01, 2009, 10:57:59 am »

"To give mortals the ability to serve us after death. Like salting beetle-meat so that it lasts you through their migration."

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2009, 11:22:19 am »

She could wait no longer. Her creation would breathe before another day had passed. Kneeling, she took two pieces of the crystal from one of the mountains of Eos. Taking these crystals, she went into the crystal forests, dimly lit by the soft twilight of Selene. Ursaria shaped the crystals with her hands, shaping them after her own graceful form. She blessed the crystalline forms with flesh, sinews, and viscera, all they would need to live upon their own. She graced them with fair skin and white, fine hair. She gave them keen eyes, so they would see clearly in the twilight of Selene. She gave them sharp, pointed ears, so they could hear the subtle whispers in the air of Aether. She made them into male and female, and breathed life into them. The first of the Aether Elves were born.

“Awake my children, blessed ones. I give the land of Eos to you. Live in it, use it, care for it, cherish it.” Usaria said.

Create Populace: Aether Elves
AP 0/3

<><><><><><><>
The herald of Ursaria appeared to Rhuax, Wyock, and Velik Broj.

“Grettings mighty ones, Rhuax, king of magma, Wyock, god of war, and Velik Broj, the thousand. My creator has been listening from afar, and what she hears disturbs her. You three propose to give the souls of the fallen a choice between suffering eternal battle or consumption by Velik Broj’s fell beasts. Ursaria cannot allow this. Let those who desire war and battle go to Wyock, and those who are evil and desire strife go to Velik Broj. But let the souls of those who try to do good and desire peace come to Ursaria, and they will have the peace they desire in Aether. Rhuax may have the bodies for Ursaria will make new ones for the souls when they come.”
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:30:27 am by Fortis »

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2009, 12:44:51 pm »

Kryz let what was happening around him sink in. War was soon to begin, the fate of the souls of those who die was being decided, and new creations had come into being. Kryz then conjured up new beings that would inhabit his plane of Zynlon. He conjured up figures that looked somewhat like the humans, the new figures had a skin of pale gray and jet black hair. They were shorter than the average humans but had identical builds. He then filled them with the elemental power of Air, letting them manipulate the air around them into anything from howling tornadoes to calm breezes. He named them Storm-kin, and let them fill his plane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kryz then turned his attention to the matter of the souls of the dead. Kryz saw sense in what Usaria had proposed but also saw the possibility of conflict over which plan would be used. So Kryz sent his herald to each of the gods to deliver a message. The Hawk would appear before each god and recite his message before moving onto the next god to repeat his message once again. Each time he said the following," My master, Kryz, wishes to solve the despute over the souls of the dead in a peaceful manner. Kryz proposes that each god vote on what to do. The vote shall be between Usaria's plan and the plan of Velik Broj, Rhuax, and Wayock. All gods may vote and the plan with the most votes at the end will be the one to be used. Agreed?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kryz then appeared on Aether to talk with Usaria. Kryz appeared in a crash of thunder and approached Usaria. "Lady Usaria, I beleive that we should form and alliance to defend all that is good on any and all planes. I will begin a pantheon. I invite you to join and together, along with any future members, we will defend the forces of good."

Summary:

Create Polulace(2/4 AP): Storm-kin
Create Pantheon(0/4 AP): Began a Pantheon.
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2009, 01:42:04 pm »

Velik Broj, to Usaria

"Your proposition is somewhat flawed. None desire strife, so none would come to me. My Nezumi and Aver alone determine the fate of the souls they capture. It would be unfair to them. My Nezumi are creatures of the swamp, their souls return to the fetid water and insects that they so thrive in. But I do realize that their bodies are fragile, and they have not the ingenuity of the humans nor the sheer power of the Skaturii, so I shall give them a new gift.

They will prowl the swamps unseen, striking their enemies before they can respond."

Create Concept(Rogues and Ninjas) AP: 1/4 remaining.

"Those who will take up this role shall blend into the shadows where Rhuax's fire does not light. They shall be black in fur and heart alike."

Create Subrace(Blackfur Nezumi) AP: 0/4 remaining.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35