Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28414 times)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2009, 12:16:40 pm »

Velik Broj, to Garish

"Garish, you plan to invade the material plane. What is it that you seek?"
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2009, 03:51:02 pm »

Garish to Velik Broj
The wealth of their lands, and I seek to guide them to the immortal unlife....
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2009, 06:54:15 pm »

Wayock was not worried about this. Forever you can conquer a land, but all things must come to pass. This coming war will empower him, giving him the ability to prolong it, empowering him more! For now, there was only one thing to do.

Wayock got his sword and wielded it in one hand, he then struck at the base of his finger, striking it from his hand. It fell and hit the ground, it bounced once then stopped, unmoving. He did it again, and again, and again. On the ground of Istamoshur was the four fingers of Wayock. Wayock looked down upon his hands, and as soon as his fingers fell, more regenerated.

Wayock looked down again and his fingers were gathering larger, soon they sprouted appendages. Then, they got up. These creatures were eight foot tall and massive. Muscles covered every inch of their body. These creatures had six arms, they walked on two legs. There were four creatures, two male, two female. He gathered them and settled them in a prairie. He shall name them the Ger.

Create Populace: Ger 1/5 AP left

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2009, 09:17:27 pm »

Rhuax, to the humans, through his herald

"Mortals! The Evil God Garish masses His Skaturii legions in darkness, planning to invade this world. I have sealed the portal with magma and flames, but he shall soon find a way around it. Who shall fight against them when the time comes? Who will be the Defenders of Nitomushul?"

A few stepped forwards to become the first of the human druids and rangers. Most were afraid, and stayed behind.

Rhuax, to Velik Broj and Wayock

"Will your the Nezumi learn these skills that we teach to humanity? And your Ger, Wayock? Will them take up the sickle and the bow?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:14 pm »

Wayock, on Nitomushual, to Rhuax

Wayock grinned.

"Aye. They will. They will also be so much more."

By now the Ger thrived, dominated combat. He took some of the smaller, faster Ger. The stealthy and the downtrodden. He gathered them, and he moved them from the greater populace. Few missed them, but what they didn't know was that they were to be some of the first to do Wayocks direct bidding.

He moved them to another place, far from the light of civilised people. Where the headquarters of the druids and the rangers was, the defenders of Nature, defenders of all against the threat that is coming. Regardless of their being. They thrived to, they got smaller, faster and stealthier. They could drift through the forests without being seen. Some became druids, attuning to nature and controlling to their will. They were not the Ger.

But the Gar.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 09:43:38 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2009, 11:58:42 pm »

The Breach
Mechanical eyes blinked open, scanning the area, the vast hunched shape of the Skaturii Carnifexia Magistratia trampled across the Breach. Smaller Skaturii swarmed under it's feet for a chance to touch it's immaculate body only to suffer a horrifying fate as the lumbering beast yielded not. It reached the edge of the plane and looked out onto the distant planes on the horizon....The Breach was growing, a transport for his lord's glorious plan.
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2009, 12:55:27 pm »

Focusing his powers through the portal he had made the Unnamed one once more increased his abilities

!EVOLVE!

1/4 Remains

Then with new found strength he sent a wave of madness/truth/deliciousness. through the portal

Pestilence on the Nezumi: INSANITY MODE!

0/4 remain

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2009, 05:46:43 pm »

Titus to the gods opposing Garish by the herald:#45
I would raise the Rolsolyl and Zemituleumo but they are underdevolped and i am weak right now...
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2009, 05:38:16 pm »

((I HATE DOUBLE POSTING.))
this is a fake post.

Titus trips and Bumps into the sea
The sea flies into the land.
the sea explodes in gore.
the sea has been struck down

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2009, 09:04:12 pm »

Kiranatos

in kiranatos the vast amount of knowledge and memories stored by the trees was so dense it took a physical form. translucent wisps of air that floated among the trees. these were the mind wisps.

Create populace, mind wisps, 1/3 pp.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2009, 02:49:19 am »

Rhuax, from you know where

"And lo, the tree spirits were set on fire!"

Create subrace: Flaming mind wisps.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2009, 12:54:46 pm »

(((Psycho Jelly said:
Sorry, you get AP on monday, even if I don't post.
Since Psycho Jelly is absent, I award AP in his stead, according to what he stated in the OOC topic.)))

Ursaria walked the land of Eos. Her creation was beautiful, but it was still lifeless. It was not good for her creations to be the only life on the world she made. She picked up a handful of the crystalline sand, and held them up to the light of Selene. Each one absorbed the soft light, and glowed on it’s own. Selene scattered the glowing sand over the plains of Eos. Where each grain of sand fell, it became a seed. Each seed sprouted, becoming majestic trees with silvery bark and crystalline leaves. Massive forests grew over the stretches of the plains of Eos, thriving off the gentle light of Selene. This would be a good home for her creations.

Ursaria longed to bring life to her dream, but she waited. She needed to speak with Kryz first. In the other plains, she heard the echoes of the rumbling of coming war. This world was still young, and already this threat was hanging over it.

Mold land: Forests of Eos 1 AP
AP 2/3

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2009, 05:59:52 pm »

Lorian, Kiranatos

the mind wisps had aquired enough knowledge to know not to accidently set their home on fire. Lorian taught them to make the best of their situation by teaching them how to manipulate the flames to their will.

(teach populous 1 ap 2/3 ap)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2009, 06:31:48 pm »

Titus thought about Garish,he decided not to go into open war with him unless the other gods where losing. He went to his plane and locked it behind him as he went in.(use 2 out of 4 ap to Lock Plane).

Titus then created a ball of earth(roughly the size of 8 suns of ours) the shape of a globe in his plane.He then rested on the undevolped land.(use rest of ap to create land.)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2009, 07:01:26 pm »

Rhuax gathers his strength for the comming battle, and sends more magma through the portal.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35