Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28385 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 09:39:43 pm »

Wayock chuckled.

"I am me. I am WAYOCK"

Wayocks voice was like the sound of all the people dieing from war, throughout eternity mixed with the sound of all forms of weaponry. Throughout eternity.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 10:19:41 pm »

Upon the first world, a great volcano burst forth from the ground, raining magma down onto the landscape. Within was a great palace of flame and fire, with a central hall containing a row of giant thrones in a circle. Upon one of the thrones sat a being shrouded in flames.

"Come, Gods, Come forth to the Burning Palace. We shall make this world, build it up, and then we shall rule it and feast upon it's light. Join Me, for I am Rhuax."

((May I reinterate a request from the last game? Please, please, please give everything you create a unique name. The game works alot better if you do.

Mold land(1): Create Burning Palace.
Create Pantheon(2): What it says on the tin.
))

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 10:51:00 pm »

Wayock, to Rhuax.

"Rhuak? I see that you have joined us. Ah. It's nice that your... Palace is upon my planet... But what should it be called...?"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 11:06:12 pm »

Velik Broj, to Rhuax and Wayock.

"Garden? Food will grow well upon it..."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 11:11:08 pm »

Rhuax, to Broj and Wayock

"Nitomushul. It the the Realm of the Planet, afterall."

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 11:42:37 pm »

"Nitomushul seems... Nice. Nitomushul it shall be!"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 02:44:41 am »

As the fires of the burning palace spreads over Planet Garden were it howers still in realm of Nitomushul, most fires go out once they stray to far...

One flame however happen to come upon a vein of a mineral wich is combustible, and so, it spread, the fire spread into the planet along many ways, it grows and spreads, and as it do, it create something, a concept, that of growth.
And thus, Omobah was born.

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 02:55:57 am »

((I would just like to say that, Armok, I don't want to see you giving everyone cancer, OK?))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 03:01:55 am »

((actually, I removed the cancer giving part as it was only added because one had to have a favoured weapon.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 09:31:15 am »

((err, I'd like to point out something important from the rules: gods of DR6 or higher can't go onto the material plane themsleves, they have to send an avatar. So you probably can't be in that castle on the planet...))

The Void's delicate balance of nothingness and more nothingness was broken, as the beings of near unlimited power molded a speck of rock and dust in the vast emptiness of the infinite plane, and as new fires raged on this virgin planet, feeding the void with their energy.

This exchange of energies, wether divine, comming from the beings themselves, or a side-effect of their creations, as with the flames, created the first cycle of energies. This cycle shook the void, sending across its emptiness the first threads of a new power, one that would be harder than all others to create and control, yet would be able to control and create all others. Arcane power was born.

And the Primal Eldritch energies grew in strength, their waves permeating the void. They flayed randomly, with no purpose, no goal. Until from their own fabric and power, rose a sentience. Alether, Lord of Magic, the Supreme Arcanist, was born.

Alether approached the gathered beings, and not bothering to greet any of them, observed their creation. A small, fragile piece of dirt, floating in the nothingness. Alether scoffed. What were these beings thinking? What could they possibly do with such a worthless creation?

Continuing to ignore the other entities, Alether moved back into the void. Seeing all his Arcane energies wildly flaying in the emptiness, he decides that it might not be the best of ideas to keep them here. Who knows what those other beings might try to do to them? After all, they were crazy enough to create that useless planet. Alether gathered all the energies, and shifted them out of this existence.

Create Plane (3AP):
-Subjective Directional Gravity
-Normal Time
-Infinite
-Divinely Morphic
-Mildly Neutral-Aligned
-Enhanced Magic (All)
-Coexistent Planes (Coexists with the Material Plane and the Void, as well as maybe any other planes created. Consider it an equivalent to the 'Astral Plane' in the base DnD universe)

The plane thus created was a plane as infinite as the void, parallel to both the void and the material world, yet not touching any of them. In the plane, it is a vast expanse almost devoid of matter, but filled with flaying Arcane energies of all kinds. Any who enter it can 'breathe' in it, no matter what they normally dwell in, be it water, air, etc. They can also freely move as if 'flying'. Time passes normally in this plane. All magical effects are enhanced in this plane, to such an extent they might be considered 'wild' in some cases (similar to the 'Wild Magic' plane trait). Currently, Arcane energies are locked in this plane with no way of leaving to be used in other planes except for Alether. This will change eventually. I'm planning on making this plane similar to the DnD 'Astral Plane' in that it is linked to all planes, that way, magic can be used in all those planes and spells such as teleport and astral projecting have a plane to move the caster through.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 07:45:06 pm »

((err, I'd like to point out something important from the rules: gods of DR6 or higher can't go onto the material plane themsleves, they have to send an avatar. So you probably can't be in that castle on the planet...))

((Good point. It is now the the herald of Rhuax sitting there. Rhuax is chilling out the the Void, I suppose.))

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2009, 09:24:00 pm »

The Void felt a disturbance, as if something inside it was revolting and attacking it. Suddenly, a faint sound echoed from the void. The sound was that of a small scream, a roar of anger, and it grew. The single scream, once small and insignifigant, was joined by countless more and grew larger with each voice added. The souls of those once devoured by the void were now fighting back. Their anger and yearning for justice began to form a cloud of storms. The cloud grew and began to grow violent, then it burst from the Void. This cloud began to form into a humaniod shape, eventually forming into the god Kryz.

As Kryz became aware of himself and those around him, he noticed a ball of rock that shined with undeveloped potential. Kryz took some of the energy that formed him and cast it onto the plane. This small energy began to form into a single cloud, then a small storm, then a vast storm the size of a large continent. The storm was raging with thunder, lightning, winds, and tornadoes. The storm had a spot of peace in the center, the Eye. The storm, while large, was anchored to one location; and had developed a mind of its own. This storm was named the Maelstrom, its goal is to guard the spot it is anchored to.

Kryz then pulled some of the air the Maelstrom was made of and replicated it, spreading it across the plane. This gave things the ability to breathe and formed the winds that would blow across the plane.

Create Land(2): The Maelstrom
Mold Land(1): Createing Air

(I asked the GM and he said that the Maelstrom was a Create Land action and creating air was a Mold Land action.)
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2009, 11:12:59 pm »

There was a new presence, several new presences.

Wayock, to Rhaux.

"Rhuax. I will join your Pantheon! ((Join Pantheon: 3/3)) I feel that, the Pantheon, our Pantheon, even though small.. Has enough power to change things. That is why I propose that whatever power this Pantheon can muster for us be used to mold the land to the benefit of all!"

((I propose, that, using the 1AP gained through the Pantheon by me joining should be used to create mountains and valleys, plains and plateaus and etc. etc.))

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 12:07:44 am »

((In case anyone wants to know, Filiusenox did not PM me for his entry, so he isn't part of the game and the water domain is still open for anyone who wants it. Once Armok posts, I can give AP.))
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 12:12:59 am »

((If you want someone to post, just Pm them to remind them. It would help the person, the game, and the other players.))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35