Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation  (Read 28410 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2009, 11:04:47 pm »

Wayock looked down, sure the populace was thriving but there wasn't enough variety. Soon the world would stagnant. He decided to create a new area of the world for the populace to thrive in. He created the forests all around the planet, he then created arctic wilderness at the tips of the planet.

((
Mold Land: 1/4AP Left
Mold Land: 0/4AP Left
))

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:41 pm »

(bump, I think we need to turn up, I'm almost ready start actively messing around on the material plane!)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2009, 06:55:45 pm »

This is a bumpage of the Gods

Titus trips on a random bit of void
Titus BUMPS the material plane
The plane is damaged times 30!!!
The material plane has been struck down
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2009, 11:14:51 am »

*AP*
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2009, 04:00:06 am »

And the hand presses forward through the glass, the nameless one making his presence truely known in the material world, opening a rift from the Land Beyond to the material, but not back

2/4 CREATE PORTAL

Yes, these portals would be useful, The nameless one sought dominion over the power of portals

0/4 Gain Portfolio Item: PORTALS

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2009, 06:45:26 pm »

Titus looked upon the world with its dull properties.He pulled essence from himself and made a belt of it.He hardened the essence and created some that was harder then his bones.He placed the belt on the world but hid it under the ground.He gave the new substance the name of Aqausolida (Diamonds) Or Hardwater.( Ap 1 of 4? to mold land.) ( Ap 3 of 4 to Gain portfolio element:CRYSTALS.) He then watched the creatures made by Velik Broj hunt for bugs.He Taught them to find the mushrooms and eat the right ones that were in the swamplands to help them become more sufficient.(4 out of 4 ap points to Teach Populous:Gathering)

Naze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2009, 08:09:35 pm »

Create Populace on Garish's Plane - Skaturii Dominus(3/4 AP)
The Skaturii are the first of Garish's creations, long limbed and lanky, it's metal skin has simple flesh grafts stretched over it, the skin long since begun the effects of entropy. They are the scavengers and eyes of Garish.

Create Sub-race Skaturii Magmycota (2/4 AP)
The Skaturii Magmycota are specifically designed to represent fungi and small plants, they are micro-constructs, some being lichens and others being like plant. They crawl with small leg tentacles attached to their roots.

Create Portal - Material World (0/4 AP)
Massive gears rolled out of place, dust that seemed unnaturally old was disturbed as the great gate was opened. The skitterish Skaturii  crawled out of their alcoves and nooks. They limped and slid through the gate in search of something to watch.

(Create Populace costs only 1 AP to make on my plane due to the Matrix.)
Elf: Hmmm an ancient book...filled with spells?!
Fuma Amuisa, elf has been struck down.
Tzeentch doesn't like Elves, please don't teach your Elves to read.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2009, 08:41:43 pm »

Youlon focuses on himself, and grows.

Evolve Physically 0/3 AP
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2009, 10:49:14 am »

Bump.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2009, 10:55:27 am »

The Nezumi were still savage, they had no direction, nothing to hold their people together. Thus, Velik Broj created a path between mortals and gods, a link through the void. They could speak to the gods if the god would listen, and the gods could give them guidance.

Through this link, Velik Broj told them of the hungry void, of it's impossible need to be filled. The Nezumi learned of sacrifice, and the power the void can grant them.

Create Concept (Extraplanar Communication [Cleric, Warlock]) 3AP
Teach Populous (Extraplanar Communication) 1AP

0 AP left.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2009, 11:06:31 am »

((Can you give ap out?Please?)

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2009, 05:47:27 pm »

Kryz decided that the material plane needed a race of creatures not bound to any one diety. Kryz created simple creatures, made of flesh and bone. He bubbed them "Humans" and left them to spread accross the plane. Then Kryz noticed that, while he plane had some vegitation, it lacked a large source of it. Kryz drew some seeds from the grasslands that did exist and altered it. he planted it in a different place and let it grow and spread. soon a large forest grew and and expaned across a large part of the plane. Then he made the grasslands and forests spread even farther. Soon what parts of the plane remained empty were covered by grass lands and forests.

Create Populace(2AP): Humans
Mold Land(1AP): Forests
Mold Land(1AP): Spread Forests and Plains across the Plane.

0 AP left
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2009, 09:21:33 pm »

Rhuax, in Istamoshur

Rhuax grew jealous of Youlon's little Islan and Wayock's great Shur. HE was the God of Fire, and HE would be the God of the Suns. He snatched them away and sealed them within Istamoshur, His Realm of Light, only letting them leave for a short portion of their orbits.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2009, 09:55:18 pm »

Youlon

Youlon frowns as his little creations begin to shiver with cold and wither, so he turns part of his will to keeping his creation alive. He leaves his plane and turns to Rhuax.

"I want Islan back."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2009, 10:36:49 pm »

Rhuax, to Youlon

Istamoshur is light enough for this world. Islan is but a pale reflection of My endless Light. I am the only Sun God! MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35