Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like:

The Day extended by 24 hours?
The Day ended at 11 Central?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31

Author Topic: DF Mafia Round 3 (Dwarves Win)  (Read 48632 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 4)
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2009, 04:38:12 pm »

Zaith.
Stop lurking, you dirty elf.

I'm sorry. I get nothing out of reading your post a second time (after I've already posted), except remembering to correct you on my name: Zai, not Zaith.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2009, 04:39:04 pm »

Brilliant work there Org, Quoting yourself for no reason. Why don't we all quote ourselves for no reason just to add more posts to the game.

I will also FoS Org with my second hand, he is acting a little to weird and being a little too intent on getting Zaith lynched. But if I can't trust Org, then that means I can't trust Solifuge.
Also Org, if you are trying to play the newb card again, It won't work, we know you have played in numerous mafia's now, you no longer can claim noobishment protection.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2009, 04:41:41 pm »

You see.
Zai can be like 4+ roles.
Elf, Doctor, Sheriff, Guard, or something like that.
So, which one?
I wonder because you went after me.
Which is why I thought you an elf.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:49:59 pm by Org »

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2009, 04:48:26 pm »

You see.
Zaith can be like 4+ roles.
Elf, Doctor, Sheriff, Guard, or something like that.
So, which one?
I wonder because you went after me.
Which is why I thought you an elf.

That logic sounds like OMGUS to me.

But I am pro-town (would you prefer it if I said "I am anti-town" to show I'm not a sly elf?). If you want to know the exact role I have, go study my earlier posts.

Also. What the hell? I've already corrected you about my name. Do you just not read my posts at all?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2009, 04:49:43 pm »

Sorry.
My fault

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2009, 07:31:23 pm »

Solifuge kinda looks like he's overcompensating with some of these arguments, but I'd rather take that over some of Karlito's arguments like "No you weren't." So I vote Karlito.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2009, 07:46:35 pm »

Random vote to get some more people talking today: qwertyuiopas

What do you have to say for yourself Qwerty? How do we know you're not a nasty lurking elf?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2009, 08:09:27 pm »

I say No Lynch. It's just too confusing to kill anyone right now, though this might have been a ploy by the Elves to get the real Child to role claim. But if Solifuge is telling the truth then the Elves already knew this.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2009, 08:25:30 pm »

I'm keeping set on Karlito.

His "NO U" arguments are not convincing.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2009, 12:26:57 pm »

I suppose that I should take it as a compliment that you guys believe that I could fool both the sheriff and the child up to this point, but the story Solifuge is putting together doesn't make any sense.  Why would I be killing off the members of the confirmed group?  If I was an elf, I would already know who all the dwarves were.  Why would I suddenly accuse Solifuge of being an elf, when I could have remained undetected?  If I already knew Solifuge was the child, why wouldn't I have killed him already?

Besides, wouldn't you guys like to see Solifuge at least try to validate Meph's statement?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 12:30:29 pm by Karlito »
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2009, 12:47:55 pm »

I suppose that I should take it as a compliment that you guys believe that I could fool both the sheriff and the child up to this point, but the story Solifuge is putting together doesn't make any sense.  Why would I be killing off the members of the confirmed group?  If I was an elf, I would already know who all the dwarves were.  Why would I suddenly accuse Solifuge of being an elf, when I could have remained undetected?  If I already knew Solifuge was the child, why wouldn't I have killed him already?

Besides, wouldn't you guys like to see Solifuge at least try to validate Meph's statement?

In order:

To break up any solidified town base
To take out the child, who seems to be our last major tool against dirty elves.
If he's in contact with a doctor or guard but didn't tell anyone else, he might be covered, but it seems like you haven't gone after him at all - perhaps you assumed he was covered, or were too busy undermining his support and getting ready to call him out here.

Validation of a statement is a 50/50 gamble anyway by this point - plus, Meph could also be an elf, backing you up.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:08 pm »

Solifuge claims that he contacted me on the first turn  If I was an elf and I was contacted on the first turn by the child, why wouldn't I kill him?  The child is the most important pro-town role (tied with the sheriff).  If he is the child, and has been known by an elf since the first turn, why would he still be alive?

And again, why would Solifuge be saying this:
You led two bandwagons, one against ChaoticJosh, who was claiming to be woodcutter, and should have in no way been targeted by a sane Dwarf when we both knew I could investigate him,
When earlier he said this:
I too cast my bit in for the elf-suspicion of ChaoticJosh... the woodcutter bit sounds a lot like an attempt to backpeddle after realizing what asking the Sheriff to investigate him would do.

I'm trying to point out that his argument, when taken as a whole, contradicts and invalidates itself.  Which is something that frequently happens when you type pages and pages of lies.

And Panda, at this point having Solifuge attempt to validate Meph's can only benefit the town.  If he also gets it right, then its pretty clear to everyone Meph is a townie who is just trying to figure this out, and one of us just got lucky.  If he gets it wrong, even if it doesn't affect your lynch vote, then you know Meph is allied with me, and if you guys continue on this path and foolishly lynch your child, it will still be apparent that Meph is town aligned.  The town has nothing to lose by requesting Solifuge validate Meph's statement.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2009, 02:30:58 pm »

... Unvote.

I need to go over this and check the truth of all of the claims you two have made against each other but I can't do it right now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2009, 03:21:00 pm »

Could people PLEASE stop editing their posts? It's hard enough to figure this all out without worrying about someone covering up a slip. If you need to say something else, just double-post.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2009, 04:28:22 pm »

Karlito, you forget that I rescinded my vote against ChaoticJosh soon after, because I realized I hadn't made any sense:
Maybe I'm overanalyzing though. I also haven't slept in 24 hours, and just went in to donate a quart of blood plasma, so that could be affecting my logic.

Anyways, I'll rescind the vote for ChaoticJosh pending the child-scan (and a lucid state of mind). I don't know where to cast my vote now though.

On to what is important; if the town would rather I validate whether Mephansteras has a night-time role or not, rather than investigate another potentially suspicious player who is not affiliated with Karlito, I'll do it.

I'd remind you that this is most likely the last scan you'll get from me, since if I survive today, I've still pointed suspicion on Karlito, and the elves will undoubtedly kill me tonight.

Also, if I am to validate you, Meph, make a statement to prove both that you are a dwarf, and whether or not you have a night-time role. Otherwise, we wont know if you're just another Power Role Elf working with Karlito.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31