Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 37958 times)

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

Looks like I got back in time to type the obvious action for my turn: attempt to regain conciousness!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank god for slow updates!
Anyway, speaking of slow, I'll have this turn up tonight for sure.
Seriously.
Not kidding right here.
Long Live United Forenia!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I order the Big Ass Monster to help build the railroad.
| You shout at the Huge Demon. The Large Otherworldy Horror looks your way briefly, then fires a spell at you. | You, of course, instantly counter with a spell of your own. The two spells clash|, causing an explosion that:
Sends the Big Ass Monster reeling| the Huge Otherworlder trips over a spice factory, and falls over backwards, landing on a mooring tower | The mooring tower pierces the demon, although it seems not to notice. Nevertheless, being impaled reduces its movement.
And | knocks you down. An unnatural pain grasps you. You will suffer a -1 penalty to your next roll.

I'll convince some people that they're really great engineers, and that they can fix or improve anything mechanical that I ask them to.
| Godammit people are running around and panicking and you have stuff for them to do. This will not do!
First things first, you strike a dramatic pose | It is a good pose.
Secondly, you roll up some card into a makeshift voice-amplifying-device. | Actually you can't be bothered, so you don't.
Thirdly, you shout at everybody.
Goddammit, peoples. I need you all to cut it out with the running about. And make with the engineering and the makings of stuff. Because I want lewt and without buildy peoples I will not get lewt.
It is, of course, a fantastic speech. So fantastic, that the peoples make with the cheering (huzzah, huzzah), then lift you onto their shoulders, and carry you through town to a large mooring tower, through the doors of a large shack at it's base, and then, ahving already removed pyro, place you on a big chair. A pling, and your prophesy display informs you that you are the new governor.
Great, you say.
But what of the engineering bonus?
Governor: Nirur Torir (+25% engineering bonus. +.2 morale bonus per person.)
Oh.
Ok then.

I laugh maniacly and run into the portal, trying to rip open the PEELZ. Meanhwile, my minions will attempt to mutate the nearest person to themselves.
| You laugh most maniaciously. Unfortunately, no one hears. Oh well. You return to the portal and enter it, landing on the deck of the brig.
| The crew is all like: OH SHIT SOME KIND OF- FLAGALGAEWHSDGASDF.
Several crew members' heads asplode in fear. The rest duck for cover as bits of skull and brain shower them. They all gibber.
| You kindly decide not to kill them all. Instead, you have your minions line them up for mutation. There are five remaining crew. You | attempt to increase the radiation, but you accidentally lower it. A six and a 5 or 6 is required to mutate now.
Roll to avoid getting mutated: 1 2 6 5 1
Crewman 3 | begins to shudder. | He breaks into green sweat. Hmmn.
Crewman 3 (henceforth known as pete) will become completely green in two turns. For now, he is sweating green.
Roll to mutate: 2, nope.

I try to escape the dark room.
| Alas, the plushy cords binding you to the beanbag are too tight. However, with ordinary human strength, you stand up, lifting the beanbag with you. | However, as you run in a random direction, you trip over a tea tray, and | fall flat on your face. Fortunately, the beanbag on your back takes most of the shock of the man tackling you.

I start crashing around in his store of random crap, looking for anything that will be of use to me or that is related to the prophecy.
| You crash around happily, breaking many priceless worthless pieces of technology junk. You pick up some basic mechanical components, but nothing interesting.

I tell the big ass demon: "Look, either you vanish instantly, or I'll beat you over the head with THIS holy... um... kitchen tool!" I then proceed to do so if the BAD does not obey.
| Big ass demon. Even on a six you only have a 33% chance he'll listen (that's a 5 or 6). |
You look at the Otherworlder.
It looks up, being impaled upon a mooring tower.
You reach for your kitchen tool. Wait, what kitchen tool? Oh, this one. You wield the holy salad fork.
The Satanic beast feels the presence of the holy tongs of light vegetable transportation. It stands up, ripping the mooring tower from the ground. It pulls it from its back, and wields it menacingly. A man falls out for comic effect.
You commence a staredown with the Horror.
Wee-ooh-wee-ooh-wee.
(A giant tumble weed barrels past)
Waaa-waaa-waaa.
"There's only room in this hollowed out asteroid for one of us", you drawl.
"EUARGHY. RAAARGH", replies the demon.
| Faster than a streak of lightning you drop the stupid fork and fire 'It' at the monster, maximum setting. The demon is, of course, obliterated, as we all know you included a banishing effect in It.
A lingering smell of perfume remains. This provides a sweet-smelling morale bonus, huzzah!

BACK onto the ship AGAIN, and help the Value-Editor in its decidedly nonstandard epic battle.
I also instruct the Value Editor to move in a generally left-ish direction sneakily.
|
So.

Looks like I got back in time to type the obvious action for my turn: attempt to regain conciousness!
| Nah, you're cool with sleeping. Good to be back in the realm of sanity, though. Said the permanent brain damage to the pink duck.
The pink duck tells you not to worry, he has a license.

Quote from: Errol and Digital's workforce
Work
| They finish processing the scrap into buidling materials, and start work on the buildings.
(-12 scrap, -2 electronics)

Er, no time for statuses. Will finish tomorrow.
[/quot]

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 30- Two fingers of old snakebelly, barkeep.
« Reply #453 on: June 04, 2009, 04:49:38 pm »

I mandate the construction of a Big Gun. No, wait. Not just a Big Gun, nor a big gun. I want a BIG GUN. A really, really, really, really BIG GUN.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 04, 2009, 05:11:18 pm »

I continue mutating the ENEMY. Meanwhile, my minions will proceed to commandeer the brig and drive it into outer space.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 04, 2009, 05:27:00 pm »

I mandate the construction of a Big Gun. No, wait. Not just a Big Gun, nor a big gun. I want a BIG GUN. A really, really, really, really BIG GUN.
BFG?  RBEHG?(reallybigenormouslyhugegun?)
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 04, 2009, 05:28:11 pm »

I construct a thing-ma-jig out of the various crap that is lying around, call it the Holy Alchemiter and try to use it to convince everyone that I'm the most important person in the prophecy. If anyone disagrees, I will kill them.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 04, 2009, 05:29:43 pm »

"Hey Nurir, I can whip up some extras for your gun if you can wait a few minutes before you install it." Stuff like, you know, automatic swivel-tracking of enemies and stuff.

For now, I instruct the Value Editor to assasinate the nearest... enemy... code... thing. I personally will modify my cunning 'look over here' distraction to have the code-battle equivalent of siege weapons, and shoot the firewall.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 04, 2009, 08:21:36 pm »

Continue to try and wake up

Ririka

• Bay Watcher
  • 1 out of 8000
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 04, 2009, 09:10:23 pm »

I have bad luck uh?
I kick the man in the face!And then I run away!
Call me Rika.
'I often don't know where my Luggage is, that's what being a tourist is all about,'said Twoflower.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 04, 2009, 10:30:54 pm »

Run away huh? Sounds a lot like A Certain Song.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 05, 2009, 02:48:11 am »

I help in the construction of the RRRRBG (really, really, really, really big gun)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 05, 2009, 09:38:14 am »

Okay, back to original mission...

Go get me painkillers.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 05, 2009, 09:42:49 am »

Okay, back to original mission...

Go get me painkillers.
Nirur Torir has your painkillers. Go ask him.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 05, 2009, 10:05:58 am »

Yea, I have a whole box of them. After ordering a RRRRBG I'll give Errol a bottle of painkillers.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33