Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 37982 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I challenge Pyromaniac to a one-on-one battle for leadership of all the pirates. Regardless of whether or not he accepts, I attack him.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

I'll sneak into the nearest building and look for useful/valuable items.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I blast the table with my magic, leave the shack and shoot some antimatter bolts at the enemy warship(s).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Using my really awesome unconscious magic skillz I remote-control my body to get up and on the deck, while exclaiming "BRAAAAAINS". And while wielding 'It'.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

It's been a week. If someone hasn't posted an action, can we just put them on AI and have some rolls or something PLEASE?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the GM is on AI.  Sadly, the AI sucks at making rolls, all it can manage to make are pancakes =[

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I ate pancakes yeasterday. Did the GM make 'em, 'cause they were delicious...
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, tish, tosh, and old wet fish.

Fine, you can have your rolls. I'll get right to it.
Long Live United Forenia!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay!

NOW GODDAMMIT STOP LETTING YOUR THREAD DIE
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My MINIONS must attack the Pyro while I untangle myself from the rigging.
|You cry for your MINIONS to attack Pyro whilst you make with the untangling. You easily loosen yourself and drop to the deck.
|MEANWHILE, your MINIONS make with the attacking. They charge at pyro. | With their combined effort they manage to attack the bewildered Pyro.
|They slap Pyro ineffectually.
Mutate: no.

Blah blah blah rebellion-inspiring speech.
| Before you can ruin the plot, a factory worker blurts out; "The prophesy lives!"
The other workers promptly draw their weapons (did I mention they all had hand held weapons of some sort) and shoot him before you can act.
PLOT!
You naturally demand to know what is going on, and get offered a pamphlet by the chief-worker-type-fellow.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So they have!
You ponder your fate. You think that, what with one thing and another, you have just been railroaded.

I instruct the value editor to use its "cunning disguise" (ValueEditor.name= ...) to discreetly shut down our pursuers' weapons systems. Since we don't seem to be leaving next turn, I'll disembark the ship and head for whatever hardware shop this asteroid has. They DO have a hardware/computers shop, yes?
| The value editor attempts to break into the war ships. Unfortunately, they are protected well, beyond the value editor's skill.
| You leave the Morning Star and head off, looking for somewhere to buy stuff. You somehow find your way to a docking pylon. By its base are a few shops that look like they sell whatever you are looking for. You pick a store at random and enter it. As you enter, an old man hands you gadget that is labelled as a 'prophesy display (shoruke)'. It flashes up "And the second tinkerer will recklessly break the rules and find the future, and he shall lie in wait for the third, and he shall hand him the prophesy. Yet this is all good and well and as it should be so no one cares."
The old man lifts a similar device from his belt, looks at it, and nods in a satisfied way. He then leads you to the back of his store, where he hands you a scrap of paper and a weapon of some sort.
Only then does he think to talk to you.
"Never fire that" says he. "Don't read that" he says also. "You probably want to team up with errol when in large-scale combat; errol needs the extra defence rating. You're a 3/7/5, by the way. With added +2/+3/+2 to Mch. You also have a Ld. of 8, so you can control a fleet. Pretty sweet, even without your PC abilities"
The man is clearly delusional, so you run off.
Man it is a good thing this RTD is so open plan because otherwise you would go nuts.

I challenge Pyromaniac to a one-on-one battle for leadership of all the pirates. Regardless of whether or not he accepts, I attack him.
| You challenge Pyro to a duel. Pyro explains that you can't control all pirates as the prophesy is probably going down and those superstitious idiots will believe anything.
Pyro shakes his head and hands you a PDA-like gadget thing. It has your name on it. It flashes up; "And the flame will blaze on in his fury of unknowing"
How odd. You refrain from attacking him, what with the confusion.

I'll sneak into the nearest building and look for useful/valuable items.
| The nearest building is the factory into which the Morning Star is rammed. You sneak into it regardless. There is no one here, apart from Nirur Torir, who is looking bemusedly at a small pamphlet. |You look around for stuff to steal. You sneak around the vats of chemicals and stuff for a while. You don't find anything interesting, until you encounter a spilt barrel of colourful gunk. It smells odd. Shortly afterwards, you come across a small floating orb. Within is the universe. You stare into it. Huh, pretty big. You turn around, only to find to your distress that you can only see more universe. You have been sucked into the orb! A planet flies past you. A volcano beneath your feet erupts, throwing a small bird at you. The bird has your name on it. It squawks; "And the buckler of swashes shall be stoned out of his mind, trapped in a universe of his own creation. The prophesy shall come to him from here, in the guise of a bird"
A flood races towards you. Fortunately, you use your hat to surf away from it. Did I say hat? I meant surfhat. You pull up at the beach and order a drink.
Rain beats upon the tin roof.
What a crappy day to be a detective slash largest candy vendor in middle earth colon the remake.

I blast the table with my magic, leave the shack and shoot some antimatter bolts at the enemy warship(s).
| You fly out of the shack, carelessly tossing a blob of magic behind you. As you stroll away, it detonates, | taking out the entire shack, and damaging the surrounding shacks.
You draw power from the surrounding area, massing a vast storage of magical potential. | You store it all neatly away in preparation for a coming attack.

Using my really awesome unconscious magic skillz I remote-control my body to get up and on the deck, while exclaiming "BRAAAAAINS". And while wielding 'It'.
| Using a combination of magicz and biologiez you get your body to sit up. You walk off, wielding It menacingly.
Braaaains!

Pyromaniac runs off, muttering 'goddamn prophesy'. The warships scatter. A lone figure is thrown over board one. He floats (down?) to the Morning Star. From the Prophesy display on his belt you surmise he is important, if not... a player!

Statuses:

Spoiler: Pyromaniac (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Value editor1.5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Please point out any mistakes.
[/quoet]
[/puoet]
[/quoet]
[/puoet]
[/quoet]
[/quote]
Long Live United Forenia!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 27- I say do I detect plot? I do indeed.
« Reply #415 on: May 18, 2009, 03:41:42 pm »

I return to the Morning Star, and instruct the Value Editor to locate the smuggler vessel, and hack whatever is necessary to learn what the hell the X/Y/Z numbers are that the ships (not to mention myself) have.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 18, 2009, 05:18:03 pm »

Well, congratulations. I am now thoroughly confused, I hope you're satisfied.

I'll follow the instructions in the pamphlet, namely, I'll find and ask Pyromaniac, Three Eyed Pete, or Tinkerchap the second for my prophesy display, so that they can keep me up to date with each line in the prophesy that happens.

I hope the prophecy that is probably being made up as we go along involves loot at some point. I like loot.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 18, 2009, 05:22:54 pm »

I grab a random person and hold them to the ground, threatening them with death if they don't tell me where I can go to Tinkerchap and (if possible) I start going towards Tinkerchap.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 18, 2009, 05:28:48 pm »

I go back into the Morning Star and task my MINIONS into guarding the portal into the Pirate base. I will then attmept to turn my ludicrous lightsaber shield thing into a suicide pill.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2009, 10:53:52 am »

I scare the crap out of the population and ask for railroads. And brains donations
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:58:31 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33