Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 38013 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ninja: slice the cage to bits with my sword. If I don't have one that I just get out and fix the air leak.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay, rolls! =D

I'd like to repeat my request to join the crew =D

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

Assuming someone else will go with me, I enter the portal to the Pirate Drug whatever and explore, mutating/outright killing those I find. If no one is willing to join me, I will stay and guard over the portal, capturing any suspicious figures that try to come to. (I need more TEST SUBJECTS).
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly how good can you get from the Training Dummy?
Read the description.
Long Live United Forenia!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 24- Woo, Darksun!
« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2009, 03:03:31 pm »

Please point out any mistakes.
/quote]
/quote]
/quote]
/quote]

Ummmmm.... yeah... I've noticed the [/quote] list gets longer every time...

Anyway, I order the value editor to pilot the ship and dock at the space station. Meanwhile, I heal my various bruises and burns or whatever. By whatever means necessary.

The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 24- Woo, Darksun!
« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2009, 03:57:45 pm »

Pleese point out any mistekas.
[/quoet]
[/quoet]
[/quoet]
[/quoet]

Ummmmm.... yeah... I've noticed the [ /quote] list gets longer every time...
Just my little joke. Seeing as I quote the statuses, delete the rest of the turn, and then edit them. At the end I have to delete the little [/quoet] bit. But I'm not gonna!

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

I'll fix the life support if it hasn't already been fixed by my turn. If it has then I'll practice with my sword more.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Have we landed yet? If yes, I walk out of the space ship and scout around for any enemies, who I prompty attack.

If not, I start repairing the life support as best as possible.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damnit, I'm not gonna wait until we land! I'll fly down there! Hah!
Uhh, unless I can't fly anymore, then I'll just...sit down. And wait.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll charismatically order everyone I can find who I think is idle to fix the air leak.

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah you're going to need a sturdy life support to support more crew.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since I'm unconscious, I try yet again to move the awesome magic, science, and mechanics knowledge into my conscious memory.
|That sounds like a good idea indeed. You investigate your brain, locating the section dealing with skills. There are two areas within it. One, you surmise, is your unconscious skills, and the other your conscious ones. You swiftly move everything from one to the other.
Naturally you got the two areas mixed up. All your skills are now unconscious until further notice.

Anyway, I order the value editor to pilot the ship and dock at the space station. Meanwhile, I heal my various bruises and burns or whatever. By whatever means necessary.
| The value editor easily breaks into the navigational computer, and sends the ship portalwards. The ship breezes through.
You can now take better stock of your surroundings. It appears (from the rocky exterior) that this is a hollowed-out asteroid. A big one. Small ramshakle buildings are built into the sides of the cavern. From their orientation you determine that 'down' is not a word in the inhabitants dictionary. Amongst the shacks are also larger factory-like structures. Workers swarm about them, carrying stuff between them and large towers (facing inwards), which hold ships in place. There is no exit to the cavern. However, as you enter you see another ship leave, flying through a static portal and out. However these pirates- for you have no doubt that they are that- acquired this technology, they are putting it to good use.
Aaanyway, a bunch of well-equipped war vessels are heading your way. One of them you recognise as Pyromaniac's ship. Pyromaniac is pointing one of those cool amplifier thingies at you.
"Nirur Torir, we meet again. I see that you had ulterior motives in your attack upon the galleon. Why you chose to follow us here, I do not know nor care. However you have found the portaportal for us and brought it to our doorstep, and for that we owe you. Thus you may hand over the portaportal and leave, and in return we shall not kill you."
|Meanwhile, you (shoruke) bandage your injuries and pour cold water over your burns. Much better. You briefly ponder going up on deck, but then decide against it. Nothing ever happens up there.

Assuming someone else will go with me, I enter the portal to the Pirate Drug whatever and explore, mutating/outright killing those I find.
| You realise that Pyromaniac wants your precious saber. | You open a small portal behind pyromaniac (closing off your escape), pull him through, and viciously mutating him whilst your MINIONS hold him down. | You up the radiation level, and focus it, but Pyro is allready recovering from the shock of being drawn off his ship. | He spins round and fires a fireball at you. | Your lightshield absorbs the fireball, but the forces sends you flying through the air, tangling you in the rigging.

I'll fix the life support if it hasn't already been fixed by my turn. If it has then I'll practice with my sword more.
| You sigh and start to repair cheeetar's damage. You slot the filters and stuff back into place, and reconnect the various pipes. The damage is undone.

scout around for any enemies, who I prompty attack.
|You awaken from your trance, climb up deck, and have at Pyromaniac. | You have at him well, using your heightened black-heartedness to feel no guilt in stabbing a man in his back. He has no time to defend himself. | Yet your blade does not run him through, for you feel it slow down as it nears his body. You still slash him across his back, but he seems uncaring for this injury.

Damnit, I'm not gonna wait until we land! I'll fly down there! Hah!
| You jump overboard, flying down to a collection of shacks below. Without stopping your flight, you enter an open doorway.| You are in a small room. A family is having a meal round a table. Well, they are staring at you in horror, but they were obviously having a meal round a table before you came in. The table is a cheap metal affair, and the meal is a simple gruel, although from the odour it probably contains Spice. Definitely Darksun drug producers, if they use Spice as a spice!
You land. The family continue staring at you.

I'll charismatically order everyone I can find who I think is idle to fix the air leak.
| You suddenly realise that doing it yourself is probably easier. Tch. Unfortunately, the systems have been repaired already, so you decide to get errol some painkillers. Because that's what you are here for. Pyro and his rantings about portals and those several heavily-armed ships, who are now unsure whether to open fire upon you (you have their leader or something), can wait.
You man the wheel. | Something briefly fights against you, but you crush it. You spin the wheel, aiming your ship down towards the cavern floor. You hit the gas (or rather the hydrogen-isotope/magic fuel stuff), diving away from the dome of ships around you. The Morning star clips the buildings below as you steer her towards the nearest factory. | You park the Morning star in the buildings wall. | The armour plating groans, but does not break. You jauntily head along the ship, leaping from the prow into the factory. Steaming vats, pipes, boilers, silos, and things of that nature confront you. You enquire of a worker were you can find some painkillers. | Be it the fact that you just parked your ship into a factory whilst being pursued by a dozen warships or simply the look on your face, or indeed because you truly are the messiah, he proclaims you the Bringer of Salvation, Bane of the Government, lord of Cyclops. He eagerly introduces you to his colleagues, explaining how you have come here outrunning a hundred government war ships that have invaded the asteroid, and needs pain medication to stop the hole in your chest, which would slay a hundred lesser men, from overcoming you. Oddly no one points out the lack of such injuries, instead bringing you a small crate of pills.
You have the strangest feeling of Deja vu.

Ninja: slice the cage to bits with my sword. If I don't have one that I just get out and fix the air leak.
| A foolish warship fires at the Morning Star. The shot does no damage except for completely destroying the ninja.

Quote from: Warship crews
Make with the attacking
| They can but watch in horror as pyro is kidnapped, and Nirur Torir sends the ship into a dive away from their guns. The ships make chase, with a safer distance from the surface, stopping confused when the Morning Star crashes into the factory. They now seem uncomfortable about attacking.

Quote from: Pyromaniac
Wait no you have to do stuff!
| Pyromaniac grimaces, and casts some form of healing spell. The cut across his back stops bleeding

Statuses:
Spoiler: Pirate hide-out (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pyromaniac (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Value editor1.5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Please point out any mistakes.
[/quoet]
[/quoet]
[/quoet]
[/quoet]
[/quoet]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 06:46:20 pm by NUKE9.13 »

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

My MINIONS must attack the Pyro while I untangle myself from the rigging.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I ... uhh ... wow. Err .. Clearly, the proletariat class needs our help! They are treated as mere slaves by the strange magician pirates who have a vendetta of unknown origins against us. I'll give a rousing speech (From the ship) about how they deserve better in life. Only by throwing off the shackles of oppression and rebelling against the capitalist swine who have mistreated them shall they finally be free from them.

In the complete anarchy that ensues, we can escape!

Or loot some pirates. I like looting stuff. Not sure what to do about their leader, any ideas?

(I don't see the pills anywhere, and the Morning Star's lifesupport still claims to be out.)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

I instruct the value editor to use its "cunning disguise" (ValueEditor.name= ...) to discreetly shut down our pursuers' weapons systems. Since we don't seem to be leaving next turn, I'll disembark the ship and head for whatever hardware shop this asteroid has. They DO have a hardware/computers shop, yes?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:43:47 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33