Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 38031 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 24- Woo, Darksun!
« Reply #375 on: April 27, 2009, 01:16:25 pm »

And, preferably, rocks too!

Errol, Mad Sciencist, was struck down by horrible pun.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 27, 2009, 03:05:09 pm »

Dude. Wow. Just... get back up and try again.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 28, 2009, 05:48:36 pm »

I'd like some nice fresh rolls please =P

This RTD = the best RTD, come back to us!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2009, 01:50:14 am »

Come on, do it now. Rolls.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2009, 07:43:35 am »

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2009, 11:06:12 pm »

Just finished reading.

This. Must. Continue.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2009, 11:08:57 am »

Nuke hasn't been on since April 24th. Today is may 3rd. WTF?!?
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2009, 01:33:48 pm »

Nuke hasn't been on since April 24th. Today is may 3rd. WTF?!?
Holidays! Obligatory holidays in an isolated corner of Scotland!
Rolls are forthcoming!
Wooo!
Long Live United Forenia!

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2009, 06:34:28 pm »

OMG I must be dreaming.  or is it a nightmare?

=O

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2009, 07:03:38 pm »

He's logged off again. Nightmare.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2009, 07:07:35 pm »

Why do you taunt us so? Why Nuke, why?!?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2009, 12:13:15 am »

Lemme get my flamethrower. The next time he comes, he'll stay here...
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 04, 2009, 08:18:32 am »

Have faith, my friends.
For he who hath faith shall receive rolls.
He who hath flamethrowers shall also receive rolls, but that is neither here nor there nor down the road nor in the cold, crushing, darkness of an ocean trench. It may or may not reside in an egg laid by a chicken last Tuesday.
FAITH.
HAVE IT.

Rolls.

I'll practice with my lightsabre on the training dummy
| You tip your hat, just so, and draw your blade. Saber. The training dummy tips a hat right back at you, not drawing it's blade(s?) as it (they) is (are) built into it's hand(s). Nevertheless, it swashbuckles well. With a fancy electronic noise, and smell of ozone, you both power up.
|You strike first, attempting to get a quick victory by hitting the previously unmentioned pressure plate on the dummy's chest (not actual chest) The dummy swings down, and your sabers clash with a sizzle. You quickly strike again, recognising beginner tactics in the dummy's defence. You feint to the right, and the dummy- much to your concern- blocks to the right with a boring yet successful swipe of it's saber. This is to your concern because you were quadruple bluffing and struck to the right, once again striking the dummy's saber. The dummy proceeds to agress you, driving you out of it's range.
You eventually retreat, abusing the dummies inability to press home it's advantage.
You feel embarrassed, but you learn a lot more about sabering.

I rip open a portal try and get onto one of the mirage space stations and HIJACK it.
| A fierce determination to board a pirate-infested drug lab seizes you. To this end you sit behind the navigation screen, light shield portal thing at the ready. A space station flashs into view, and you set the coordinates and fire, but portal (which you conveniently fired off the ship, as to cause air to be lost should anything go wrong) shows nothing but empty space. Not to be bested, you try again, waiting for the blip of a station, setting coordinates, firing, and once more viewing empty space.| The very next time you try, the portal makes a fancy noise, and you view through it a cavernous space, filled with spaceships and machinery and whatnot. All very normal 'pirate cove' sort of thing. The multiple large glowing ring-thingies which, despite being freestanding, show the cold recesses of space, albeit circled by crackling energy stuff. You sense that they are not screens or holograms or whatever, but portals, just like the ones that your light-saber-shield thingy conjures.
Nifty.

I'll go down to the engineering section where all the life support systems are, notice the missing pieces, and start putting things that look important where it looks like they should go.
| You think of going to repair something below deck, but remember that you are a terrible failure of a person, and that repairing stuff does not involve your vast charisma.
You hug yourself with your bear leather cloak instead. You can still smell your family's charred remains on it. The smell gives you hope.

-Upgrade value editor (cunning disguise)
-order value editor to hack idiot shield on life-support system
| You write up a cunning disguise. You apply the cunning disguise to the value editor.
| The value editor easily takes the cake, disabling the idiot shield for an hour. Plenty of time, or a single turn, who knows, what with the lack of such fixed values.

So, is everyone going to die if life support remains unactivated for a while? If so, I will try and repair it while getting around the idiot shield. If not, I shall train myself to breathe with one breath an hour.
| You decide that whilst repairing the life support would almost certainly be a very smart move, you cannot repair it while dead, so you first set to being able to survive without air and stuff. | You calm yourself, taking deep, slow breaths, until you find yourself in a meditative trance. Or rather, you don't. Because a meditative trance is a fancy name for not thinking about stuff, including the fact that you are in one. But you will now survive with less oxygen.

I make a bubble of air for me like I did while flying in space.
| You realise that a lack of breathable air is liable to cause death. To counter this, you attempt to recreate the whole 'air-bubble thing' you had with the flying in space stuff. After a few tries, you succeed.
Boring.

I try to make a list of 'It's functions.
| WAIT NO LET'S NOT DO THAT. You don't even get started on it. Imagine the consequences. Fear, mortal, and fear well, for doom would be upon thee if you did that. For with every roll that thou should receive you would suffer.
A golf ball comes flying out of nowhere, striking you in the head |, knocking you unconscious.

Quote from: ninja
escape, using illusion or something
| The ninja thinks that he is trapped! Fool! The ninja cowers, realising that with this new pirate cove thingy he may no longer be necessary to maintain plot. Not that there is one, oh no, everything by the dice and my whims. 

Nirur Torir stops the ship. Because, you know, portal to secret pirate cove and stuff. | Nothing happens.

Statuses:
Spoiler: Mysterious Pirate Cove (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Value editor1.5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Please point out any mistakes.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Long Live United Forenia!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since I'm unconscious, I try yet again to move the awesome magic, science, and mechanics knowledge into my conscious memory.

Also, an update. Woo!

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

Exactly how good can you get from the Training Dummy?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33