Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 38065 times)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 21- ANOTHER UPDATE! WITH PICKLES!
« Reply #330 on: April 13, 2009, 04:11:15 pm »

OOH! CAN I BE THE NINJA!?

Climb out of pickle barrel and attempt to stop being unhappy.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 13, 2009, 05:11:22 pm »

I will repair the ship more, and upgrade it.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 13, 2009, 07:53:59 pm »

I accompany my minions in repairing the ship.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 13, 2009, 09:50:20 pm »

I return to my ship, and

WTF THE VALUE EDITOR IS MISSING?!?

I leave it a message, basically telling it to get back here right now young man or there aren't going to be any upgrades for a while  >:(
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 16, 2009, 09:21:01 pm »

How goes the turn?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After some more messing with the BIOS, and another new network card, my computer is seriously really fixed. Which is good.
Lots of sixes today, goody!

I put Shoruke down (he can defend himself now) and get to work repairing the ship.
| WELL FIRST OFF YOU JUST JUMP RIGHT OVER TO THE SHIP. THEN YOU TOTALLY THROW SHORUKE IN THE AIR, | take out some tools, spilling some of them over the deck in your haste, but whatever, then you TOTALLY RUN AROUND LIKE CRAZY, welding, cutting, reconnecting, splinting, fusing, and rematerialising-from-thin-air THE ENTIRE SHIP. Then you walk back to the deck, and catch shoruke. | He looks a little surprised, but not hurt or anything. Anyway, put shoruke down behind his computer again, and then GET BACK TO WORK. YOU CALL THIS A SHIP??? MY EYES BURN WHEN I SEE IT.
| Pumped with epicsixalyn, you consider all the upgrades and improvements you could make. Suddenly, it comes to you. You wonder if errol felt like this when he came up with 'It'... yes, it's brilliant...
YOU RUN AROUND LIKE CRAZY, REPAINTING THE ENTIRE SHIP!
MUCH BETTER.

The Morning Star has been completely (excessively) repaired. It has also been repainted a lovely shade of [Insert colour of choice]

I'll wander about the Morning Star until I find Errol, and then give him happy pills
| You think about happy pills. Hmmn... happy pills... can't remember seeing any...
FOR SOME REASON you grab errol's encyclopedia and look up happy pills.
    HAPPY PILLS:
    In the cyclops system, happy pills can be acquired from the labs of Darksun, made from the spices of Arquas 2.

Ahah! To acquire happy pills, you must go to Darksun! Seeing as you need happy pills, you must go there!
You set course for Darksun.
| You vaguely remember something about helping errol, but you are too busy navigating. Well, you can tell someone else to do it... if you see anyone.

I magically heal/patch up my leg damage.
| You use 'It' to fix your leg. | The pins are forced out of your leg by the enhanced healing. You are back to square zero of getting super legs, but your pain is | all gone. It also smells of spring flowers.

I leave the ninja alone and repair the Morning Star with my magic.
| For some reason the presence of a ninja in a barrel of pickles does not worry you. Instead, you attempt to use your powers of darkness for good.
Just in time you realise the contradiction, and stop the spell.

I'll repair the ship
| Weeeel, the ship is already fixed, so you decide to heal people instead. First you clean and bandage your own wounds. | It all looks much better. Then you go to heal cheeetar. | He has little holes everywhere! And you don't have enough plasters to cover them all... you do have this large role of bandage.
Cheeetar has been mummified.

OOH! CAN I BE THE NINJA!?

Climb out of pickle barrel and attempt to stop being unhappy.
YES YOU CAN. For now. But it will be a first come first serve basis, anyone can action. Also, you are not a player and thus a few 6's or 1's will kill you.
| You climb out of the pickle barrel. Hearing Nirur Torir muttering something about happy pills, you decide to follow him. Ah, he's setting course to Darksun. Excellent...
WAIT NO SHIT SHIT SHIT.
You | continue to avoid detection. Except for that black mage, but he's obviously a nutcase.

I will repair the ship more, and upgrade it.
| The ship being all repaired already, and the whole paint thing being a little too boring for you, you decide to cut off a few essential bits in order to improve them. | Fortunately the bit you choose is a particularly tough piece of armour plating, which you spend a while trying to loosen. It's wobbling a little.

I accompany my minions in repairing the ship.
| As the ship has been repaired, you decide to throw a party with your MINIONS instead. | You hold it in the previously unmentioned galley (In fact you may even think I said there wasn't one, but I was joking). There is cake and booze, and using your advanced understanding of everything, | you manage to convert a bunch of wires and some old metal plates into a speaker, which you hook up to a record player you made from a paperclip and a glass of water.
But you don't have any music to play! Shock horror!
| The party is not sweet. Alas.

Summon value editor
| The value editor is disobeying your weird parental authority. Well, you understand, sort of. You can remember back when you were just a little algorithm, and how the big coders would never let you have fun... wait, what?
GASP.
THE VALUE EDITOR IS HACKING YOU.
| You quickly trace the signal, and teach the value editor a lesson. The value editor is sorry.
You then set up some firewall in your head.   

You are headed towards Darksun, and will arrive at the end of the next turn. Anyone who wasn't on the Morning Star magically is again. Mind you, you can still get to it via katsuun's portal.

Cheeetar, you can choose a new colour scheme for the morning star.

Statuses:
Spoiler: Caravel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Value editor1.5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Please point out any mistakes.
[/quote]
Long Live United Forenia!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

By the weird forces of 'It', I magically paint the ship pink with a little cheery Pikachu face on it. With an eyepatch.

This, by the way, shall also be our flag.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 09:43:06 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

I mutate my MINIONS with my lightsaber to attempt to make them more epic.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I fly away

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I poke the ninja. Once. Carefully.

I create a shield around the Morning Star.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay, a turn, I knew you wouldn't abandon us like I've abandoned 66% of the forum games I've started.

So, to pirate land, huh? I think I'd better practice killing innocent asteroids as we pass by with my golf magic.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

If there are any more injuries to treat I'll do that. If not then I'll practice with my Lightsabre.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I upgrade the value editor to an adult that follows my orders... and only my orders. And does not do anything I do not order it to do, unless it can reasonably argue that I would want it to do it.

EDIT: The ship should be black, to camouflage in outer space.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 02:15:02 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

The colour scheme is orange and white/grey.
Anyway, I remove the bandages that I do not need and (if this is not yet a turn) I start constructing a prison on the ship, to hold any hostages.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Life support system can only sustain 8 people... You should work on that before you make a prison to hold more than we have...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33