Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 38214 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 11- Boring turn. Bye bye pyro!
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2009, 03:53:13 pm »

I loot any interesting machinery/mechanical parts. Then, I flip the pirates the finger.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2009, 03:54:03 pm »

Should we go after the pirates and kill them?
If I can I will go salvage some scrap from the galleon.
If not, I will practice on the dummy.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2009, 03:55:41 pm »

I vote for sending them a pic of me, then blasting them out of orbit while they gouge out their eyes.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2009, 04:37:38 pm »

I vote for sending them a pic of me, then blasting them out of orbit while they gouge out their eyes.
No no no, we can't kill them yet. They have three ships, we need at least 3 times that many weapons systems, and some shields. Since this is an RTD, I figure that we have at least a 33% chance to find them when we try. Probably more.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2009, 05:52:48 pm »

I agree. At this point fighting those pirates would be suicide. I say we wait until we're more skilled and better armed.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2009, 07:29:47 pm »

I vote against engaging for now. Reagrdless of what happens, I'ma mutataing myself though.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2009, 11:37:40 pm »

I vote against hostile engagement against ridiculous odds. And I try to finish my value-editing program. It's gonna be useful someday, I swears it.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 27, 2009, 02:54:11 pm »

Ye old rolls are ye coming.
Huzzah!
Whilst you wait: Play solitaire- not quite so fun as minesweeper, but still good!
Long Live United Forenia!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 27, 2009, 03:00:46 pm »

Hurry up, it's mah birthday.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2009, 03:09:59 pm »

Happy birthday. Rolls.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 27, 2009, 03:55:18 pm »

Happy birthday digital! You gain a +1 bonus to rolls this turn

I laugh manicly and rub the lightsbaer on myself, just to see what I mutate into!!
| In the words of the Scottish worms 1 voice set:
YOU_ARSE!
Heh heh heh. GENIUS.
Also, you are the first casualty of my new no more mister nice guy policy
Cough. You decide to rub the big dangerous energy field against your unprotected flesh. | You start rubbing with it on your left arm. It doesn't even hurt.
Katsuun has lost the use of his left arm. The lightshield did however seal up the wound perfectly. You can even wave the little stub of your upper arm around.
Mutate?| No.

I'll board the Galleon and look for any useful equipment or items/weapons that might have been overlooked. I'll take whatever I find back to the Morning Star
| You find a whole section of ship overlooked by the pirates! What luck. | You soon realise that they overlooked it for a reason. All equipment is blown to pieces or broken. You grab the most useful components and take them back to the ship.

I board the Galleon and search for anything shiny.
| You search well for shiny things. Despite, you know, the fact that NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A SHINY RECEPTOR. | You do find a large chest who's shininess you cannot determine. It looks like the pirates tried to gain entry unsuccessfully, what with the many burns and cuts on it. You can just about make out the words 'TOP SEKRET' under the damage. | you break out the antimatter magic. The magic fails to penetrate the chest.

I search the enemies for stuff to make a power sword.
MAKE A POWERSWORD
It's like 'do a barrel roll' but then orgish.
Yeah that's your new catchphrase.
Sorry.
| "MAKE A POWERSWORD" you yell, and jump onto the galleon. You are too lazy to search everything, so you just take a random bar of metal and turn it into a powersword.
With your 'looking for stuff'

I loot any interesting machinery/mechanical parts. Then, I flip the pirates the finger.
| You search well for the stuffs. | You find many things you could use in your manic designs. You could probably make a second 'It' from this. Or something else.
You mashup a quick device with which to flip the pirates the finger. It's a little rocket with a small metal hand on it, which is flipping the finger. You fire it in the general direction of the pirates.

Should we go after the pirates and kill them?
If I can I will go salvage some scrap from the galleon.
If not, I will practice on the dummy.
| You search weller for stuff. | You find a large shiny machine in the depths of the engines. Curiously it was concealed behind a wall of fake engine components. There is a dead man who's finger is inches away from a button which says in very clear letters 'NEVER. EVER. EVER. TOUCH. SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS, THIS IS NOT A BUTTON YOU TOUCH, EVEN IN THE MOST EMERGENT OF EMERGENCIES. EVER!'
You feel strangely tempted to touch it.| You resist the temptation.

I try to finish my value-editing program. It's gonna be useful someday, I swears it.
| You almost delete it all, but fortunately you have learnt the importance of backups. But you're no further than you were.

I'll cut up the galleon with my lightsaber, trying to get enough scrap metal to fill our cargo hold.
| Hey you know what guys scrap metal is like liquid gold. You turn on your lightsaber... the wrong way up. | The blade springs out straight between your legs. Fortunately it doesn't hit anything.
You would never have had any children on a 1 for damage.

You realise you have been hovering here for a while... if you don't skedaddle soon you risk being stumbled upon by an enemy of d6 dangerousness.

Statuses:
Spoiler: Galleon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Yay!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:31:49 am by NUKE9.13 »

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 27, 2009, 03:58:42 pm »

I ignore the immense pain and continue to modify my already ludicruous lightsaber so that it can create wormholes that the ship can teleport through!!!
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 27, 2009, 04:05:12 pm »

What immense pain? You're fine! Fit as a daisy. The lightshield cut off your arm perfectly. Your nerves never noticed a thing. A 2 now, that would have hurt.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2009, 04:37:56 pm »

I'm going to try ONCE AGAIN to make that

*expletives*

value-editor program. Goddammit, it's my character's life mission to put that thing to use.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2009, 05:12:22 pm »

Despite pointing out all my high rolls, you've only pointed out the one low roll several updates ago. I haven't gotten a high roll since. You also seem to have forgotten to change the title, or put anything in the statuses about Thunderclan's find.

Hmm. I'd better return to the ship before I hurt myself any further. I think now would be a good time to run that combat simulation program to increase my skills in the areas of strategy and tactics. The computer will beep at me annoyingly if anything enters radar sonar Stellar Sensor Suit range, I hope.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33