Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 38085 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 6- Ahaha! First act of theft!
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2009, 05:28:35 pm »

I'm on that computer. Wait your turn, cap  :P

(You might try using the old one, though)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2009, 05:41:07 pm »

Aw, but can't we share it?

Hey, may I have one of your lightsabers? The other spares were destroyed.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 05:51:28 pm by Nirur Torir »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2009, 06:01:34 pm »

Only if I get the computer this turn  ;D
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2009, 07:47:51 pm »

I restrain Org and put him in any available prison the ship has. He's too much of a danger. While doing this, I confiscate his broken lightsaber.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2009, 02:35:12 am »

I try to simplify my plans. Duh.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2009, 03:00:41 am »

Kill the guards? Why?

I attempt to steal machinery from the guards (preferably from the dead ones if Org manages to kill some.)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2009, 03:13:00 am »

Yesss. Machinery. Perhaps I'll be able to use it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2009, 03:42:11 am »

Digital Hellhound needs to post.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2009, 04:32:00 am »

WHY DID NO ONE BEG FOR ROLLS?
No one likes meeee!
* NUKE9.13 runs off crying

Hah!

Anyway, here's the turn. I predict that illegal activities will happen.

I restrain Org and put him in any available prison the ship has. He's too much of a danger. While doing this, I confiscate his broken lightsaber.
We have to kill the guards.
I attempt to steal machinery from the guards (preferably from the dead ones if Org manages to kill some.)
Oh gods the complexity. 1-3, cheeetar goes first, 4-6, org gets to kill you all... 6, sucks to be you!
| Org lunges at a worker. The worker steps out of the way, and | org falls flat on his face, and breaks his nose. Cheeetar picks org up, and explaining something about how he should have had his pills to the surprised workers, takes org to his cabin, ties him to the bed, and locks the door from the outside.

|After seeing org gets taken away, digital decides just to take some stuff.
"Oy, what you doing?" cries a worker. | You mumble a hasty explanation, just looking, just looking.

I'll keep trying to pick the door lock.
I will go off in search for Thunderclan, using caution and avoiding combat if possible.
| Uh oh...
Katsuun heads off to look for thunderclan. Thunderclan despratley tries to pick the lock. The paperclip breaks. Thunderclan bangs on the door, not caring who hears him. Fortunately, Katsuun is the only one who hears it. Unfortunately, katsuun decides to call for someone. A worker comes over. Katsuun explains about the banging coming from the door. The worker shrugs and unlocks it. | The man walks in, and turns on the light. Thunderclan is clearly visible behind some boxes. Katsuun sees him and realises what is going on, and stands infront of the boxes. | The worker sees nothing. "Just my imagination, I guess" katsuun says. The man nods, and leaves. The worker walks off, and thunderclan manages to sneak out with katsuun.
I'm waaaaay to nice. 

I'm going to use the new computer... yeah that's about it. Just learning about how to interface with it, more or less.
No worries, there's plenty of time for everybody.
| You sit before the terminal, and start exploring it's capabilities. You understand pretty much all of the terminal's basic features. A quick browse of the system library gives a file on 'alternative computer use'. You save it to the hard drive. You gain computer skill

On second thought, I'll just generally learn how to use the computer with Shoruke.
| You grab one of shoruke's lightsabers. Then you watch him work his magic on the computer. You gain computer skill.

I try to simplify my plans. Duh.
Heh heh heh heh heh.
| You take your plans. You read through them. You think about them. Then you throw them away. You have committed them to memory completely. Within your mind they are much easier to edit. You quickly change them around until they are usable. You are ready to build 'it'.

Now that everyone is present, Nirur commands people to get ready to leave. The ship is launched without troubles.
The Morning Star is now orbiting Cyclops. And you never even performed any (detected) crimes!

Statuses:
Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:40:16 am by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: SPACE PIRATES RTD-Turn 7- Goodbye giant teddy.
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2009, 07:32:40 am »

You must be more evil to us!!

I proceed to reattempt to turn my purple lightsable into a dual-bladed lightsaber. Only this time, one blade is blue, and one blade is green. And modify it so it comes with a snack dispenser. "Nods"
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2009, 07:35:56 am »

I give the broken lightsaber to Katsuun. I then try to repair the dummy.
I've played some mafia.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2009, 08:02:24 am »

I build 'it'.

OOC, I'm interested what 'it' actually is going to become, but I think it's going to be very fun.

Oh, and by the way, if someone needs my encyclopedia, I'll be happy to lend it, for maximally 2 turns.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:53:51 am by Errol »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2009, 08:18:45 am »

I'll consult my trading book (I have it, but it's not in my inventory), and have the Morning Star fly (standard speed) to somewhere in a trade route that is advised for entry-level private merchant ships (Or maybe we'll wait between Fergus and Berriden, if the advised starting route has common government patrols).

I'll spend my turn giving a rousing speech to the crew on what great pirates we are, and how rich we'll be once we capture a few lightly armed merchant ships.

Just how difficult is it to hack another ship to gain complete control over it, or at least to stop its weaponry from firing?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 08:25:04 am by Nirur Torir »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2009, 10:39:34 am »

Just how difficult is it to hack another ship to gain complete control over it, or at least to stop its weaponry from firing?

I'd say your chances are about 1/6 of complete success, 1/6 of partial success, and 1/6 of completely screwing up the other ship. Assuming the other ship doesn't have hacker defense, in which case it may be harder.

Also: yay, a mistake!
Long Live United Forenia!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2009, 11:26:21 am »

After programming in Nurir's proposed flight path, I read the 'alternative computer use' file on the computer, in the hopes of learning to hack.

I'm so totally gonna be our ship's computer-whiz. Leave the h4x0ring to me!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33