Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: SPACE PIRATES RTD- Chapter 1  (Read 38055 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

I build myself an energy spear.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

If none of the crew object then I'll sell as much of the alcohol as the interested parties will take.

I'll also practice my stealth since its a free skill (just noticed that  :-[)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Do I have my own room on the ship?

I want the deluxe computer terminal. And yeah, maybe one of them fancy guns. Yarr!

I examine the ship's guns' mechanisms, hoping to learn about mechanics.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I make my lightsaber better,

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

I make my lightsaber better,

Weren't you planting explosives? If you stopped doing so, I change my action to trying to re-relift the IDIOT_SHEILD on the CPU, this time using caution.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He isn't planting those explosives, but I'm still tempted to drag him outside...
I..must...not....aaaaargh!

I'll drag Org outside, keeping him INSIDE my air bubble, if that's possible.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where are the cries of 'Rooools'? Not that I mind. Natural sixes on procrastination and all that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Quote from: cheeetar
Yeah yeah agility.
|You do some stretches and stuff. You gain agility.

Quote from: org
I improve my lightsaber
| You attempt to open up your lightsaber. You manage to break it open. You realise you forgot to turn it off a split second to late. |The lightsaber explodes.
Roll to dodge!
Org himself manages to jump away from the blast, and is only slightly burnt. Everyone else is caught completely of guard and is blown off their feet. Bruises, burns, and pain all round.
Errol figured out that opening an activated lightsaber would cause mass destruction from investigating the ruined red lightsaber. When he saw org messing around with his he fled below decks. Why he couldn't just, y'know, tell him, we may never know.

Quote from: Digital hellhound
Drag org off ship. Keep org in bubble if possible.
|You get up and brush yourself down, then storm over to org. You scream profanities at him, pick him up, and fly above the ship. | Org fits easily in the bubble, and is suitably terrified at this display of power. Direct contradictions of your actions by org will require a +1 guts role.

Quote from: Katsuun
tryto re-relift the IDIOT_SHEILD on the CPU, this time using caution
|You sneak up on the computer. It seems completely unaware of presence. You pounce! | The computer moves aside. You watch it in confusion. It does nothing. You touch it, and the IDIOT SHIELD activates. | You don't attack it, but take a look at the screen. You need to perform a few simple tasks, which you complete with ease.
The computer gives you a thumbs up.

Whaaaat?

Quote from: Thunderclan
Sell the boooze. Also, train stealth.
You sell the booze with no problems. You get 240 credits.
| You sneak back to the ship. Not very well though.
The 'free skill' bit meant that you got it for free to make up for joining in turn 3.

Quote from: shoruke
I examine the ship's guns' mechanisms, hoping to learn about mechanics.
I guess you want to be able to mechanic with them, right?
| You take a good look at the laser cannons. You learn more about their structure.

Quote from: Errol
Make an energy spear
??? Ok, note for the future: When making up stuff, please provide a bit more information than just the name. Everything in this world is undetermined as of yet. Before org said 'lightsaber', they didn't exist. I roll the economy up as it becomes needed. So you can make stuff up. But describe it a bit.
Fortunatley, it matters not. You threw a two and failed to do anything. :/

Quote from: Nirur Torir
Something about taking a vote or something?
| You go back to the ship and explain the situation to your fellows. Eventually you decide to buy: a 'Long nine' plasma blaster, armour, and a computer terminal. You head back and the merchant complements your choice and stuff, and then there's a bit of messing about, ending with the alcohol with it's rightful owners, the ship in the shipyard, org and digital (and everyone else) waiting in the shipyard, and you 890 credits poorer. The remaining 50 credits are left with thunderclan, on account of his high merchant skill.

Statuses:
Spoiler: Morning Star (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Katsuun (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thunderclan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Long Live United Forenia!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After announcing that, unless there are any complaints against profit, we're moving out after the ship is refitted, I'll play a few combat simulations with the navigation computer to improve my knowledge of strategy and tactics. I assume that a navigation computer is able to at least provide a basic simulation, sorta like how virtually every commercial OS in real life (Windows, Windows, Windows, and Windows) comes with such things as Minesweeper, Freecell, and Pinball.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I burst through the bubble, and turn off the shields!

Think people. Down shields=Pirates. We kill them. Lootz

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile

I'll work to improve my stealth again while I wait

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I go install the new computer terminal.

You still didn't tell me if I have my own room in the ship or not!

EDIT: while installing the computer, I give it a system administrator password, known only to myself.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 10:27:41 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile

Quote from: Katsuun
tryto re-relift the IDIOT_SHEILD on the CPU, this time using caution
|You sneak up on the computer. It seems completely unaware of presence. You pounce! | The computer moves aside. You watch it in confusion. It does nothing. You touch it, and the IDIOT SHIELD activates. | You don't attack it, but take a look at the screen. You need to perform a few simple tasks, which you complete with ease.
The computer gives you a thumbs up.

Whaaaat?

AT LAST! VICTORY IS MINE!!

I will proceed to use the CPU to surf the internet for methods by which I can turn my lightsaber into a dual-bladed one.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Change action.

I burst the bubble and install this demo AOL(lodsa viruses lulz) into the main computer terminal.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I get onto the computer and try and make it so Org can never use it ever. He is marked as an idiot for life.
Thunderclan, you might want to start healing some people and get more skills in medic.
I'll do some workouts. Soon, I shall be both Fairly Agile and Fairly Strong.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 06:26:10 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well since I'm installing the new computer I'll just put in a system administrator password and not tell anyone, especially not Org. I'll just assume the rest of you are using the old widgit.

;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33