Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Most evil/horrific thing that's been done to you  (Read 6912 times)

nichaey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Most evil/horrific thing that's been done to you
« on: March 12, 2009, 02:55:06 pm »

Plenty of people have done plenty of nasty thing to the inhabitants of their worlds. But, you know the game is good when those denizens feed it right back to you

^needs artists representation^
This is the message that I received after dieing. 

So a spearman holds my unconscious body to the ground while the farmer proceeds to literally chew me out. All of this because I merely cleaved his wife in two.

I love this game!
Blood For The Blood God!......Skulls For His Skull Throne!

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most evil/horrific thing that's been done to you
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 08:50:38 pm »

Monkey stole my majors cloths (he was in a tower at the top z level of the map) and then threw them off the tower (as I thew them off) all over the map...

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 08:56:53 pm »

Ew god, he bit you in the lower body! :D

Most recent horrifying thing to happen to me was a Goblin Axelord, I have no pic but heres the log.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

nichaey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 09:08:39 pm »

yeah, I wonder what two chunks he bit off my lower body  ::)

The Goblin Axe Lord hacks at You in the upper body with her ðIron battle axeð!
It is cloven asunder!
You are propelled away by the force of the blow!
You slam into an obstacle and blow apart!
Can't you just picture that in your mind. Gotta love a good goresplosion.
Blood For The Blood God!......Skulls For His Skull Throne!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 06:52:06 am »

Yeah I know, I was there and there and there.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 10:47:24 pm »

how many iron shields were though carrying?  ???  you dropped, like, six of them!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 08:22:06 pm »

how many iron shields were though carrying?  ???  you dropped, like, six of them!

Raid a cave, use the treasa to buy a bunch of sheilds or take them from dead companions, 'r'emove and voilla.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 10:41:43 pm »

If Dwarf Fortress was rendered in 3D, it would be more horrific than Dead Space.
!!&!!

Rockphed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 10:57:32 pm »

Raid a cave, use the treasa to buy a bunch of sheilds or take them from dead companions, 'r'emove and voilla.

I personally prefer to take shields from the bodies of my slain enemies.
Only vaguely. Made of the same substance and put to the same use, but a bit like comparing a castle and a doublewide trailer.

Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • You Have Struck Turtle Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:19 am »

not done to me exactly, but in a tentacle demon infested site in the world of traps and attractions thread map, i was ripping along fine till i came to a massive underground room where a host of demons came pouring out of the darkness, and what commenced the most epic fight ive yet had in adventure mode, which left only my character and one companion alive.

during all the crazy action a tentacle demon picked up one of my human lashers, pulled his lash off him, then hit him with it for several rounds, mangling his legs and torso, before impaling him on one of its claws. ampersand is right about his dead space comparison.

hiS_oWn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 05:32:14 pm »

I personally prefer to take shields from the bodies of my slain enemies.

To each his own, bud. =P

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 09:29:24 pm »

I started in a fort that was being assualted by zombie carp and sketal batmen, I didn't last long.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

mitternacht

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 01:05:56 am »

Well this didnt happen to me but to a rather kickass goblin that was defending his home from beast-men. Like I said in another thread, there was a metalsmith who was beating stuff to death with his leather pants, murdering 100+ beastmen. The pants ended up stuck in the spine of a batman and he lost possesion of them. Being a badass, he's running around punching out stuff. He then gets in a tangle with a fox (or was it a ratman), who strips him of his loincloth, so he's rolling barebottomed. I stopped paying attention to the combat annoucements for a little while. When he gets into visual range, I find him surrounded by at least 3 rows of chasm creatures and a flock of batmen in the air, all of them grappling some body so he couldnt move. As I rush to save him, 2 giant rats pop up, move near him, then apparently bite his nuts off (one of 'em bit 'a chunk from his lower body' and he falls unconscious despite having no previous injuries, so i'll make that assumption). A troll starts to strangle him, while the rats continue to bite him up. By the time  I get w/in 7 paces, he died and the rats spat all his limbs and had eye gouged him.

scuba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 07:45:40 pm »

i was spun around by the head by a wolf... instant K.O.A.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 06:24:37 am »

I was once paralized by a giant scorpion, who proceded to remove my loincloth and beat me to death with it. Happened a few months back, so I don't know where the anouncements are.
Pages: [1] 2 3