Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 55430 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 5
« Reply #510 on: April 10, 2009, 08:00:29 pm »

I know I have been replaced but I'd like to point out that I wanted to kill Pandar early on. I can't remember which day.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 10, 2009, 08:31:07 pm »

Vote for the guy who got the most townies killed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 10, 2009, 10:41:50 pm »

If I don't recall wrong... He pushed all the lynches claiming he had a contact to the agent...  All flipped town... Isn't that odd?

The only worthy thing I find is that alleged plan with Org (war vet) to make dopps fall...  when I tried to save Org from it I told Web (because I trusted him) and Org... Org pmd me telling me that he had a plan so I knew he musn't be a doc or something... And didn't press the issue further.  Web then claimed it was his plan all along wich I now find it a probable lie.
Bwahahahaha! A real knee-slapper.

Everyone who truly believes I'm a Dopp, vote for me. I've got plenty of reasons why I'm NOT a Dopp.

True, I did receive a pm from you, but we'll see what happens this next round.

You Dopps just don't get it. Even if Pandarsenic isn't the leader, then Town wins.
If Pandarsenic is the leader, then Town also wins.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 10, 2009, 10:45:17 pm »

How aren't you a Dopp, then? Enlighten us.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 10, 2009, 11:22:50 pm »

How aren't you a Dopp, then? Enlighten us.
It's simple.

I know the Doctor. I'd've killed him by now, don't you think?

Also, I would've avoided killing Org, and instead tried to lynch him for lying.

Also, there's no need for explanations: All those who believe me are innocent.

Also, it's already decided how this game will be played out.

Pandarsenic, Dopp Leader, is lynched tonight.

I'm only 89% sure that Alexhans is the Dopp conspirator, but he won't be able to win.

In fact, I'm fairly sure I know who'll die tonight.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 10, 2009, 11:56:04 pm »

Also, it's obvious that Alexhans is a Dopp.

He made two slip-ups: One, he contacted me when Org claimed Doctor. At first, I thought nothing harmful of this. I mean, it was innocent. But, why me? That's stupid. Why not Org? What made him think Org was listening to me? In fact, Org refused to listen to me for a while, until I convinced him that I was obviously Town...

Two, he said I checked Masami, as if I were the Agent. I only told this to Pandarsenic, who is the Dopp leader (I've known this since... Day 2? Completely obvious. Next time be more discreet.)

Of course, they never bothered to attack me, because I was thought to be the Agent. It's so obvious. In fact, it allowed me to save another person tonight. And it doesn't matter who you guys attack tonight. Attack me, for all I care. We win. Why? There's already somebody to take my place. In fact, you guys will have no idea who is actually protected, will you?

You've managed to hit every War Vet in the game. Thumbs up, guys! You even hit the fake Doctor Org pretended to be, and he's the worst liar I've ever seen (Honestly Org, you should tell truths the way you tell lies. I'd be thrown off so much.)

In fact, you Dopps should've lynched me Day 1. I'm fairly certain we would be at a far worse situation than we are now. I can't believe you guys didn't try to use that against me.

You guys might as well know that I'm the Doctor. Wasn't it obvious? I mean, what with all the obviousness? Masami's your Agent. Pretty trustworthy, actually. He managed to help find Org, and use that against you guys, as well as form the best Town base I've ever seen.

I can't believe you guys never attacked me! Man, I would've gone for me first... Well, have fun slaughtering me tonight.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 10, 2009, 11:59:37 pm »

So my gut instinct was right!
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 11, 2009, 12:18:32 am »

Meh.

Our loss is a result of the most bullshit bad luck ever.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tl;dr: Running into a War Veteran through pure luck when you got two War Veterans and the inexplicable processing of the Dopps>Solifuge>webadict death chain led to our defeat
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 11, 2009, 12:19:34 am »

Does this mean I can talk now?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 11, 2009, 12:20:11 am »

Go ahead.

This game is over.

I think I may sit out Paranormal 3....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 11, 2009, 12:32:35 am »

After I died and said that I would be trying to lynch a certain person, webadict guessed who, and my suspicions seem to be founded. I wanted to lynch Pandar, because I realized after I died that giving his vote to webadict was a ploy to:

1. Make it look like he didn't really know what was going on that well, and therefore couldn't be scheming.
2. Get webadict's trust.
3. Associate himself with webadict.

If you were a doppelganger, you would want to hide the fact that you were paying close attention, because the mafia roles nearly always pay close attention. It's like feigning ignorance to look nonthreatening. I've done it, and I've noticed other people do it. You would want webadict's trust for obvious reasons. And you would want to be associated with him in case either of you died. If you were found to be a doppelganger, it would cast suspicion on him. If he was found innocent, it might help exonerate you.

Other thing:
I would be screaming frantically to lynch a certain someone, but I'm too busy being in the sweet embrace of death.

Which means that I'm having sex with it.
I would either assume me or Pandarsenic. I feel your pain...
I'm trying too hard not to visualize his metaphor to process any content his words have.
Pandar dodged the content of my post, instead of speculating on who I might be talking about. I suspect that he might have subconsciously felt as though he might accidentally say something that could make him look suspicious, especially after webadict said that he was one of the people who I might be talking about.

If it turns out that I'm totally wrong in my suspicions, I promise to say "WHAT A TWIST"

Anyway, how come my team usually wins, but I usually die? D:

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 11, 2009, 12:40:54 am »

No, I really was just trying not to visualize your penguin avatar having sex with a grim reaper.

That, and trying to push a lynch on webadict then would've been a bit suspicious.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 11, 2009, 12:55:45 am »

Hot damn is WA good at pysching people out! Well, I simply CAN'T let WA get all the credit before the curtains close.

Hold up, I want everything to be perfect, let me just put on my sunglasses and goatee.

I'm the real agent. The only reason you lie defeated right now, is because of me. I may have posted only a few times, but I controlled the outcome of this game.

I'm sorry Pandar and Alexhans, but you didn't lose because you were unlucky, you lost because you went against me. It was my planning that won the first Paranormal Mafia for the Dopps, and it was my planning that won it for the town in the second.

Of course, my planning would have been worth nothing without WA, who's a strategist and an intellectual, a great partner to have, and I couldn't have done it without him. Coincidentally, he was also my partner in the first Paranormal Mafia.

I also want to thank the doctor, you know who you are. I gave him the explicit order to always protect me every night, which he did dutifully. He protected my life, not once, but TWICE throughout the game. Once when I investigated a War Vet by accident, and again when the dopps targeted me last night. Thank you very much, you provided the backbone to the town base.

Of course, I want to thank the other members of the town base, you were all a great help. I won't name names, but feel free to reveal yourselves and bask in the glow of victory.

Now, I'll cast my first real vote of the game, Pandarsenic.

No hard feelings.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 11, 2009, 12:58:10 am »

I'd just like to repeat, the course of this game would've been very different had webadict died in the night as he should have.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 11, 2009, 01:02:16 am »

I'd just like to repeat, the course of this game would've been very different had webadict died in the night as he should have.

Actually, no it wouldn't have. Did you think I didn't have back-up plans?

It's not like that sole event was the game deciding action.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41