Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 55532 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 2 - A bloody dawn
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2009, 12:00:33 am »

Seriously, though. No. The Agent has said no, he'll look at someone else. He's not interested in Beacon because he can totally screw us over later on and he knows this. GOOD GOD, how many times does that need to be repeated?

... Really?
That puts a dent in the Lynch Procrastination Plan.
Yeah, he wanted me to tell you guys he's checking someone more random, instead of wasting his vote on a potential threat.

He doesn't want anything to do with Beacon. At all.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2009, 12:02:13 am »

Which means that his proposal has no way of working for us. We have to lynch him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 28, 2009, 12:09:56 am »

Which means that his proposal has no way of working for us. We have to lynch him.
Damn it, inaluct speaks true.

He's a threat we can't check because the agent won't; the only thing we can REALLY do is ensure he's not a danger to us, right...?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #318 on: March 28, 2009, 01:42:48 am »

I think this is the current list.
Quote from: Alexhans
still 13 left:
NUKE9.13   decent activity. No stance.
chaoticjosh   dont remember seen much from him.
Pandarsenic   Pushes alleged alien beacon lynch.
webadict   claims to have been contacted by agent.
Alexhans   Im me. Pro town forever ;)
Org      Low contribution. evasiveness.
Kashyyk      MIA
Beacon80   Claimed surviving alien.
Karlito      MIA?
inaluct      Decent activity. scumhunting.
Solifuge   rationale.  Good content.
Masami Phonix   pushed Pandar lynch
Archangel    pushed Pandar lynch

Cheeetar   Lynched day 1.  Alien seeking FBI
Katsuun      Killed by vet night 1.  Dopp
Zaithemaster (who was not on the list somehow) Killed by dopp katsuun. Army Vet.I've read the last posts and didn't like very much the push on Pandar... by Masami and Archangel... seeing it's 3/13 chances to lynch right... maybe 3/11 not counting webadict or beacon if we intend to use them... is it so bad to advocate a nolynch now?  I really have not much clue as to what to do... tomorrow should tell us a couple of things about this whole agent-webadict-beacon situation... I thought cheetar was scum and was not entirely wrong... but now im not sure.
I repeat... the ones I find suspicious right now are Masami and Archangel. 
On another note I hate what ORG's doing.  Active lurking is definetly worst than lurking... But I've always known Org to play in unique style so I don't know if it's a scum tell. Kashyyk and Karlito are 2 people I'd like to hear from when they are around and I would also like chaotic to give us his opinion on recent matters.

“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 28, 2009, 02:41:26 am »

Okay, to fix my botch and make it official, I am voting for Org.

But I'm starting to get suspicious about Webaddict again.  We have him claiming that  the Agent wants nothing to do with this, but if he's lying about the agent talking to him in the first place, he could be lying about the agent saying he wants nothing to do with Beacon.  I don't see how we can trust that he's speaking for the agent, when we have no evidence.  The fact that the agent hasn't said anything could merely be the agent protecting his own identity.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 28, 2009, 03:11:16 am »

Well, Phonix, regardless of whether he speaks true, we can't progress with the plan for Beacon80 unless the agent calls webadict out and initiates a LAL movement; until then, what can we do but trust him and hope there really is an agent?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 28, 2009, 08:19:23 am »

You guys... isn't it obvious?

Org has a role, he's trying to avoid being lynched. Albeit he plays in a... bad way. I wish he would've shut up though.

I think this is the current list.
Quote from: Alexhans
still 13 left:
NUKE9.13   decent activity. No stance.
chaoticjosh   dont remember seen much from him.
Pandarsenic   Pushes alleged alien beacon lynch.
webadict   claims to have been contacted by agent.
Alexhans   Im me. Pro town forever ;)
Org      Low contribution. evasiveness.
Kashyyk      MIA
Beacon80   Claimed surviving alien.
Karlito      MIA?
inaluct      Decent activity. scumhunting.
Solifuge   rationale.  Good content.
Masami Phonix   pushed Pandar lynch
Archangel    pushed Pandar lynch

Cheeetar   Lynched day 1.  Alien seeking FBI
Katsuun      Killed by vet night 1.  Dopp
Zaithemaster (who was not on the list somehow) Killed by dopp katsuun. Army Vet.I've read the last posts and didn't like very much the push on Pandar... by Masami and Archangel... seeing it's 3/13 chances to lynch right... maybe 3/11 not counting webadict or beacon if we intend to use them... is it so bad to advocate a nolynch now?  I really have not much clue as to what to do... tomorrow should tell us a couple of things about this whole agent-webadict-beacon situation... I thought cheetar was scum and was not entirely wrong... but now im not sure.
I repeat... the ones I find suspicious right now are Masami and Archangel. 
On another note I hate what ORG's doing.  Active lurking is definetly worst than lurking... But I've always known Org to play in unique style so I don't know if it's a scum tell. Kashyyk and Karlito are 2 people I'd like to hear from when they are around and I would also like chaotic to give us his opinion on recent matters.
Masami:
Okay, to fix my botch and make it official, I am voting for Org.

But I'm starting to get suspicious about Webaddict again.  We have him claiming that  the Agent wants nothing to do with this, but if he's lying about the agent talking to him in the first place, he could be lying about the agent saying he wants nothing to do with Beacon.  I don't see how we can trust that he's speaking for the agent, when we have no evidence.  The fact that the agent hasn't said anything could merely be the agent protecting his own identity.
Don't believe me? Perhaps someone needs investigation? Don't worry. You're only acting really suspicious.

I mean, wanting to keep the Survival Alien... Don't believe me... Oh, that's fine. We have nights to find these things out, don't we?

I've already told you, the Agent doesn't need to waste a scan on a backstabber. The only reason he isn't stabbing our backs is because we've got more people.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 28, 2009, 09:57:19 am »

Okay, so you dont believe me?

Ill roleclaim if I have to. Cant say much other than that to defend me.

Beacon80

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 28, 2009, 10:52:27 am »

I'm still a bit wary of webaddict.  It's not because he's trying to lynch me.  If what he says is true, then it's the right move.
IF being the key word.
Webaddict is clearly an experienced player.  He thinks things through, comes at things from various angles.  Plus he's as paranoid as a hen in a foxhouse.  What makes me suspicious is that such an experienced player would ask the doctor to come forward when there's no evidence that this isn't some doppleganger trick to get the doctor out of the way.

Beacon80

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 28, 2009, 11:24:55 am »

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say this.  I'm not the survival alien.  I told you I was because I wanted to get in contact with the agent, and thought the survival alien was the least likely role to get me eaten or lynched.
Apparently I was wrong.
This is my first time playing.  I made a newb move.  I'll be smarter about it next time.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:07 am »

lolwhat?
On the basis of Lynch all Liars, I should vote Beacon.
On the basis of the fact that you are an anti-town role (cop hunter), I should vote Beacon.
On the basis of the fact that nothing would be lost if we lynch a player like this, Beacon
Long Live United Forenia!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 28, 2009, 11:33:06 am »

I have to say, that is very suspicious. I vote Beacon.

Beacon80

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:50 am »

Woah, woah, woah!
Okay, Lynch All Liars... yes, that would mean vote for me.  I won't deny I lied.  I'm new to this game and made a mistake.
I'm not the agent seeker.  The agent seeker is dead!
And as for your claim that "nothing would be lost", you have no basis to say that.  You don't know who I am.  Unless I'm a doppleganger or a destroy-everything alien, I'm beneficial to your side, but if I were one of those, why would I try to contact the agent?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 28, 2009, 11:47:00 am »

I would also like chaotic to give us his opinion on recent matters.

Me? You can call me Josh you know, or even Joshua.

There is apparent suspicion and motive flying everywhere, but all I can see is a quagmire of confusion.

Beacon first asserted that he was a survivor alien, then asserted he was agent seeker? Then he said he's NOT the agent seeker? I'm not sure what to make of this, I had to look up LAL in the mafia-wiki to see what Pandar was talking about.

Alot of stuff about Webadict getting in touch with the agent, and the (many) possibilities regarding this? WA's a pretty smart guy, I know, I don't think he'd lie so recklessly. If he's lying or being lied to, then it's the sort of gambit that could easily collapse on itself is what I'm trying to say, so the possibility of him telling the truth is fairly high.

I'm honestly confused though. So long as the Agent and the Doctor are still out there, then I think the town still has a good chance. So I Abstain.

Beacon80

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 28, 2009, 11:50:48 am »

I never said I was the agent seeker.  I said I was trying to get in contact with the agent.  NUKE jumped to the conclusion that meant I was the agent seeker, despite the fact that we killed him yesterday.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41