Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Evolution - Remastered Turn 3 - WIN!...but mostly fail... - 1 Spot Open  (Read 15945 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Oulatahe booms his words across the gulf of time and space "BUMP"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

ROAAAAAAAAAAAWR
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AAAAAAAARGH

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GNAAAAARGH
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

*Keelat seeing all this commotion lets out a rather frail 'eep',having not the aggression of the others*

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Want to own a God?

Yes, you too can buy a God in a very active and very entertaining game called "EVOLUTION-Remasted". I'm selling the RAMDEARDTTCATFOTRCBUPMWVAALR, right here, right now. Highest bidder, all cash. Send the money over to me via Imagination Tech. You know the drill.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile

Evolution Turn 3

Amo
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Volo

Zaniah

Ant People

Yrb

Vine Runners

Deities
Cheetar

RAMDEARDTTCATFOTRCBUPMWVAALR

Is now dead this character no longer functions. However they can be replaced. Pm me with your char sheet

Keelat

Oulatahe

Map

EP
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 02:06:32 am by Shikogan »
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Whoohoo! Proof once again that Evolution is a slow but unstoppable process.  ;D

The Amo were surprised to find their kin inside the Amorok. Their kin was no longer Amo, they had changed. Their personalities had become rigid, their substance had changed, communication and the sharing of memories was no longer possible. There had to be a way to share thoughts with them, but how?

Research language to communicate with the Amorok, and form cooperation with them! Throw 3 EP at that, considering my luck with it.

Expand into P4 while we're at it. The forest around them seemed neverending, and the Amo continued to spread. Large groups of them were now scuttling through the forest, finding new resources, new experiences.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 02:42:17 am by Siquo »

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Goddammit...

ALL EP INTO FLIGHT EYESEIGHT! I don't care how. Screw you evolution. These random plains runners? Learn to FLY SEE!

As for the actual action, the Volo start to domesticate crops for farming.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 09:40:17 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Cheetar is sad that his changes have disadvantaged the Ant People. He sets to work, strategically placing his fertile lands, to encourage growth that will not disadvantage the Ant People, and growth that does not encourage hostility between the various Ant People.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And lo he who maketh those dances that please The Earth Lord Cheetar will eventually persevere. Hardness is no threat to those who are loyal. Starvation will not happen to those fed by faith.
Clearly it is our fault that we have not been enriched by The Earth Lord's actions. For we have let our selves be plundered, we have let our tunnels collapse.
So bring forth those colonies that do well and let all arm themselves against attack. Let all mobilize their warrior-cells and go to battle against the enemies of the Earth Lord. Embrace Him in thine actions and all shall be well.
To war, my friends!
Action 1:
Improve warfaring capabilities. By, for example, developing the idea of soldiers. Spend 2 EP on this.

Action 2:
Pacify wildlife. Kill them. Kill them all. (For countering population roll penalties and such generated by them)
Long Live United Forenia!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Keelat,seeing such use of her powers almost destroying those she intended to bless,retreats into slumber.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm starting to think that this thread is immortal...

The forest had grown quiet. Most of its denizens had long since been swallowed whole by the Predators that now stalked the woods, and the survivors had quickly learned not to attract the attention of the Yrb, lest they become the next victim. Often, the beasts would simply lie down on the fungal mats for hours or even days, the fungal colony inside communing with its landbound brethren -- waiting for potential prey to be detected. However, the influence of Oulatahe had made some of the more psionically sensitive Yrbles too impatient to wait for prey to come to them; they wanted blood, and there was precious little of that in the Yrben heartwoods. The place where the Predators came from was still deeply significant to Yrb as a whole, and many of these Yrbles set out to see what was there.

While this emigration did ease some of the pressure on the creatures of the forest, many among the Yrb realized that their prey would soon be gone altogether if they kept eating them at the current rate. Already some Predators were totally reliant on nutrients given to them by the generosity of their detritivorous brethren, and it was putting a strain on Yrb as a whole. Therefore, the Yrb decided on a system. Each Predator would be given a plot of land, which it would defend from all dangerous wildlife; in return, the Yrb inhabiting that land would sustain it with a portion of whatever nutrients they produced. They realized it was necessary to have a neutral judge to make decisions, so it was decided that a ruler would be made. This ruler was a Yrble seeded specifically for this purpose, in a gigantic tree in the heart of the heartwoods. Across the forest, each Yrble was informed of this new social order.

Define:[Yrble~Rule.Yrb]
Define:[King]
Define:[Yrble.Landbound.NotKing]
Define:[Peasant]
Define:[Yrble~Control.Entity]
Define:[Knight]

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oulatahe is content
His children, strong
Empire vast

Look at them
Miserable sons and daughters
They learn to fight
Shed blood
Shed their weakness

Yrb...
They will be great
Defenders of the land
They will survive
Oulatahe tests them
He does it out of love

Vine Runners….
They will be my servants
Your potential is great
You kill with honor
Make sacrifice to me
I may grant thee a boon
Speak with me

Actions:
Attempt to make the Yrb Cannibalistic
Contact the Vine Runners

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile

Hey guys since turn two i have lost all my data on evolution, such as each creatures benefits and bonuses. As such this turn was slightly less balanced. So can each of you pm or post your creature again with each ability it's rank and bonuses granted.

'Twould be very appreciated.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13