Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Dwarven vows  (Read 2675 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Dwarven vows
« on: February 27, 2009, 10:29:39 pm »

Yes, dwarven vows, now shut up and listin.

About a week ago, (before my computer finally got fixed) my cousin rummaged through my closet looking for something to dampen his boredem. Expecting him to find something I did not want him to find, I instead breathed a sigh of relief when he found the game Tales of Symphonia which is something I hold fond to my heart. Anyway I told him I was not going to play it with him, as I had already completed all of the ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY HOURS OF GAMEPLAY CONTENT WITH IN IT erhm.

So I watch him play for some time and when he finaly beats the fake treasure chest mini boss in the first dungeon, with some of my own tips. I hear a quite pleasing after battle scene.

Collete & Genis- Dwarven Vow number one, [or was it eleven?] Justice and love will always win.
Lloyd- Urgh I hate that saying.

Sooo! That's what we're making! Dwarven vows! How about? Any takers? Any? Come on! I'll stop making this punctually short sentences if you do! PLEASE! O.K. Thank you.

Number one should be the quoted though cheezy one from the game mentioned earlier, because that is what inspired this topic. You may only make one at time and please give the vow more than two seconds of thought.

#1 Justice and love will always win. (actually going through this it's seven within the game...)
#2 Not even magma will yellow-wound my heart as long as you're by my side.
#3 SORRY. I CANNOT VOW TO YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME DRILLING HOLES IN ELVES!
#4 Kogan the Brutal Affair of Lovers, god of love, war, and battle, has struck me with his bolts of love, and pierced my heart with longing for you. He left me breathless and unable to express my love, as the bolt also pierced both my lungs. (Soon to be irrelevant)
#5 Never shall thy blood alcohol content fall below 0.06 when I cancel a job for a drink.
#6 If I should ever tantrum, I won't kill you first, even if you are the nearest living being available.
#7 My love for you is deep as the caverns of-HEY A SOCK!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 07:02:36 pm by Creamcorn »
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven vows
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 10:49:57 pm »

Not even magma will yellow-wound my heart as long as you're by my side.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 04:04:39 am »

SORRY. I CANNOT VOW TO YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME DRILLING HOLES IN ELVES!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 04:54:54 am »

Kogan the Brutal Affair of Lovers, god of love, war, and battle, has struck me with his bolts of love, and pierced my heart with longing for you. He left me breathless and unable to express my love, as the bolt also pierced both my lungs.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 10:56:27 am »

Never shall thy blood alcohol content fall below 0.06 when I cancel a job for a drink.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 11:10:10 pm »

If I should ever tantrum, I won't kill you first, even if you are the nearest living being available.

Balathustrius

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
    • In which I post pictures
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 11:37:26 pm »

My love for you is deep as the caverns of-HEY A SOCK!
You have struck Microcline!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 07:03:18 pm »

Changed the first post and am noticing a trend that alot of these vows will make great dwarf valentines cards!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 07:09:03 pm »

I will always stay by your sid-OH GOD A CARP!(Runs off in fear)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 07:21:00 pm »

Urist cancels being a bachelor: Met you.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 07:55:03 pm »

My love for you is deep as the caverns of-HEY A SOCK!
The dwarf would be so interested that he would not have time to write, "HEY A SOCK!".

father_alexander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 08:37:32 pm »

dear god you are missing the most important one

pull the lever!

and something more related to this subject

pull MY lever (cough cough, yes i am refering to THAT subject, yep the one that is not for minors [in theory])

Muno syoan

• Bay Watcher
  • Victory dance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 08:45:23 pm »

Urist Mcdwarf has crafted a superior relationship. It is menacing with spikes of prenuptial agreement. It is banded with rings of divorce settlement.
The use of violence is justified only under a tyranny which makes reforms without violence impossible, and should have only one aim, that is, to bring about a state of affairs which makes reforms without violence possible.
-- Karl Popper, The Open Society

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 09:38:13 pm »

I'm trying to figure out how to fit in the subject of a catsplosion in a vow...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also:
Urist Mcdwarf has crafted a superior relationship. It is menacing with spikes of prenuptial agreement. It is banded with rings of divorce settlement.
:D
Pages: [1] 2