Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 23: Rolls Halted.  (Read 23878 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 11 complete, post your actions.
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2009, 04:01:13 pm »

I possess the body I made.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2009, 04:19:50 pm »

DUDE ITS JUST A MOVING BOX HOW HARD CAN IT BE
I attempt to get more information
Long Live United Forenia!

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2009, 05:29:21 pm »

Why does Rev lack the perceptive state, when he's clearly capable of seeing spirits?

What, I can't develop psychic powers?
Aww..

Yes you can. Bit he meant that he might think you'd use a slightly different methode to force someone to open the door. Something that has to do with skull-smashing and things like that...

DUDE ITS JUST A MOVING BOX HOW HARD CAN IT BE

Apparently, being ethereal doesn't help with carrying things ;)

I try to strenghten my connection to Rev. He's too interesting to let go. If I'm still capable of talking after that, I try to gain some information about this race's relation to spirits and the sort.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2009, 05:43:59 pm »

Why does Rev lack the perceptive state, when he's clearly capable of seeing spirits?
Actually, perceptive means they can see them (Or whatever unique brand of energy spirits seem to consist of) normally.  He can just detect you when you're poking at his brain from afar.

I possess the body I made.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you're in it already.  Let me check the statuses...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:46:08 pm by Golgath »
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2009, 05:47:33 pm »

Change.

I train.

Yay! Finally a person!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2009, 05:49:08 pm »

I calm my senses. The confusion shall stop, and hopefully I shall also gain a +1 to perception or something like that.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2009, 05:52:04 pm »

Change.

I train.

Yay! Finally a person!
Train what, exactly?

I calm my senses. The confusion shall stop, and hopefully I shall also gain a +1 to perception or something like that.
Not in one turn without something like a perfect and two sixes in a row, and I'll have to check my die if that happens again.   :P

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2009, 05:59:51 pm »

Strength

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2009, 07:16:56 pm »

I contemplate the door for a moment and then kick it to test its strength.
Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2009, 08:12:29 pm »

Change.

I train.

Yay! Finally a person!
Train what, exactly?

Not in one turn without something like a perfect and two sixes in a row, and I'll have to check my die if that happens again.   :P
Ok, I just calm my senses.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2009, 01:09:34 pm »

*coughROLLScough*
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2009, 05:29:45 pm »

Missing people again...  Oh well.  I'll put the turn up in an hour or so.

Digital; Ask, and ye shall receive!  (sometimes)

Well, I..uh...attempt to sense electronical defenses and machines. (Auto turrets, locked doors, energy shields, whatever I can find.)
If I can't do that, I'll develope psychic powers.
You examine the room more carefully, and notice that there is a camera up on the ceiling in a corner of the room.  You expertly jump up and grab it, pulling it loose from the ceiling, though there is still a length of connecting wire attached to the camera and going up into the ceiling.  For some reason, you don't think anyone noticed or cared about you mutilating the camera.

I attempt to get more information
You try to ask a question, somehow, but then you realize that you have no idea what you'd like to ask, and sit still, pondering.  Kav proceeds to walk off out the structure, and you lose sight of everything but the life-shadow of him and his guards.

I try to strenghten my connection to Rev. He's too interesting to let go. If I'm still capable of talking after that, I try to gain some information about this race's relation to spirits and the sort.
You manage to strengthen the link between yourself and the engineer further, and you don't think you'll have any problems staying in communication with him, though the process took up too much of your attention to ask him anything more.  Rev doesn't seem to pay much attention to your actions.

I attempt to train my Strength
You try to attune yourself to your body further...  Your body begins emitting a strange, pulsing light, and you aren't quite sure what you've done.   You feel a greater saturation of magic around yourself.

I contemplate the door for a moment and then kick it to test its strength.
Quite thoroughly bored of this place, and aggravated by the general situation, you charge the door and try to knock it down with a flying kick!
You knock it clean off it's hinges, landing unharmed, and walk out into the corridor.  The guards are obviously nonplussed by your actions, and now you have to contend with them.  You then realize this may have been a bad idea.

Ok, I just calm my senses.
You try to take control of your senses, but if anything, it only gets worse..  Once again you manage to fight back the maddening barrage of information, but you've still accomplished nothing.

B: fail=catch up with the rest of the group
Quite unhappy about the current state of affairs, you strain and push against the boulder.  It's a bit too huge to move all by yourself, but you think you may have shifted it a bit...

Quote from: Jay Kayell
He attempts to help 'Matty' out from under the rather large boulder that landed on him.
With a remarkable display of skill, you are able to shift the boulder enough with your geomancy that gravity does the rest of the work, and it rolls off of 'Matty' and simply dominates the hilltop instead.  You feel more competent with your magic.

Quote from: Defenders
Once again you hear the rumbling of the vehicles, and the defenders watch Org warily, weapons trained on him.

Quote from: War Leader Kav
The scarred spirit watches Kav's life-shadow, and it suddenly speeds off rather quickly, beginning to fade into the distance.

Quote from: Pilot
He charges towards Org, bringing his vehicle to a quick halt as it hovers in the air circling his target.

Quote from: Isolation Guards
Without any warning, two of them tackle Xotes to the ground and throw him back into his cell, while two others grab the door and slam it back in place.  Xotes thinks he can hear them talking on their radios....

Cheeetar is too busy wrestling with the maddening flow of information to notice anything.

Spoiler: Nuke9.13: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Virex: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Org: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jay Kayell: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: wehtamjd92: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xotes: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: War Leader Kav (NPC): (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Engineer 'Rev' (NPC): (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pilot (NPC): (click to show/hide)

I feel like I mucked some things up with the statuses, so if you notice anything off, feel free to point it out.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:58:54 pm by Golgath »

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Unfettered Fate: Turn 12 complete. Everyone, post!
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2009, 09:20:36 pm »

Absorb boulder into body to make it more awsome and to move it.

A:win = explore upgrades
B: fail = try again
Aa: win = craft clymore
Ab: fail=catch up with the group
Ba:win=catch up with the group
Bb: fail=spellweave the boulder into useful equipment(preferably piraty equipment)
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2009, 12:42:27 am »

I attempt to make the camera overheat and explode, throwing it at the door, using it like a grenade.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2009, 12:47:21 am »

I again try and control my senses.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19