Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 77

Author Topic: Peasant Adventure! The World of Suffering!  (Read 83089 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Peasant Adventure! The Town of Rodel!
« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2009, 03:11:32 am »

"Thank you priest! You are truly a good person!"

Jon thanked the priest, took a coin and left for the brothel. Considering Baron Vicks last actions in Rodel, it could be assumed he would be going to the Brothel.

Jon takes a coin and heads over to the brothel, "predicting" that Baron Vick is travelling there!

Walking in, you see Baron Vick, sans bodyguard, the clerk, and the brothel's guard. There are pictures of very attractive women on the wall.

Baron Vick is talking to the Clerk.

What do you do?

I ask the hotel person when Vick will be checking out.

"Can't say, that guy is an animal, sometimes he stays for a day, sometimes for a week."

(because of the change to the turn system, I'm changing the way the motel works, pay 1 gold for a quick nap, and get 5 hp back instantly.)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2009, 03:38:41 am »

Jon quickly turned around, hiding what he was doing from the others, he made it look like he was admiring the pictures on the walls. He took the carp out of his bag, and the love potion. He put a few drops on the fish before rubbing it in, he placed the fish and potion back into the bag. Hopefully Baron Vick was drunk enough to eat it. After doing this he spun back around and waited for Vick to finish talking to the clerk, his eyes were downcast in feigned respect for the Baron.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2009, 03:43:21 am »

I stumble into the brothel, pretending to be drunk. "Man, Vick, you are my best buddy! Just awesome, man!"
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2009, 04:06:33 am »

Jon quickly turned around, hiding what he was doing from the others, he made it look like he was admiring the pictures on the walls. He took the carp out of his bag, and the love potion. He put a few drops on the fish before rubbing it in, he placed the fish and potion back into the bag. Hopefully Baron Vick was drunk enough to eat it. After doing this he spun back around and waited for Vick to finish talking to the clerk, his eyes were downcast in feigned respect for the Baron.

Trying not to call attention to himself, Jon discreetly applies some love potion to his carp.

I stumble into the brothel, pretending to be drunk. "Man, Vick, you are my best buddy! Just awesome, man!"

All of a sudden, Cheeetar stumbles into Brothel, and blathers something to Baron Vick.

Baron Vick takes notice,

"I know I'm awesome man! Can you believe this guy? He won't gimme the twins!"

Baron Vick gestures to the Clerk, the Clerk responds,

"I apologize Baron Vick, but the Twins are part of a deal, Two patrons for Two of our mistress' for only 30 gold, and you can't take it alone. I can't make exceptions sir, not even for nobility."

Baron Vick looks at Jon and Cheeetar,

"HEY! You guys look cool, come with me, this place is always more fun with friends!"

What do you do?

Status

Cheeetar:
2hp
wearing: Dirty, Old, Wet clothes
Inventory:
-pouch (13 silver coins, maps)
-tin chamberpot (contents: 3 rocks (impr. thrown, equipped))
-
-
-

Jon:
9hp
wearing: Dirty, old clothes
inventory:
-pouch (maps)
-wad of hay
-Dead Carp (tainted with love potion)
-Love potion
-

Rooster:
19hp
inventory:
-pouch (12 silver coins, 7 copper coins, maps)
-paper Extremus brochure
-Branch Staff (club, Breaks on 6, Equipped)
-Vegas Betting Coin
-

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 05, 2009, 04:08:07 am »

Let's go dude! Where to?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 05, 2009, 04:09:34 am »

"Sure!"

Jon follows Baron Vick, thanking him for the gift.

((this guy is cool, too bad im going to either blackmail him or curse him))

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 05, 2009, 05:32:31 am »

Let's go dude! Where to?
"Sure!"

Jon follows Baron Vick, thanking him for the gift.

((this guy is cool, too bad im going to either blackmail him or curse him))

Both Jon and Cheeetar agree to go with him.

"Haha! great, this is gonna be great fun! Letsee here,"

Baron Vick rummages through his inventory and gives the clerk 50 gold coins.

"Thank you very much Baron Vick, you may go in now."

"Alright, let's do this!"

Baron Vick leads you into the whore room.

In the room you immediately notice three women, two identical twins, and one tall one. The room has a blue couch, a coffee table, what appears to be a sleeping mat, and shelves of alcoholic beverages of every variety.

Baron Vick immediately grabs some of the liquors and sets them on the table before diverting his attention to the women.

"Hey ladies! come over here and drink with me!"

What do you do?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2009, 05:35:38 am »

I sit down and start drinking, but not too much. I shall generally follow suit with what Vick does.
I've played some mafia.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2009, 06:24:31 am »

Jon, seeing his opportunity grabs a bottle of liquor. Putting a few drops from his love potion into the other bottle of liquor, that Cheetar wasn't drinking.

"So Vick, twins ey?"

Said Jon as he passed Vicks tainted bottle of liquor to him.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2009, 09:40:56 am »

Heh yeah I'm the slowest player, let's say that I pray when I'm doing nothing.
Also if you allow me that I can make double turns in case I'm not around

First:I go to church and ask for a job there.

Second:I look around town, talk with people. If church had nothing to offer I also ask for a job

Out-of-game:
If you do something that might get you killed or thrown into prison, I don't know you, and you better pretend that you don't know me or my ghost will haunt you forever

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2009, 01:04:24 pm »

You don't have to worry too much about Rooster's ghost haunting you, it'll only pop up once or twice a day, and then it spends the rest of the time in ghost school.

I sit down and start drinking, but not too much. I shall generally follow suit with what Vick does.

Cheeetar, feeling bashful in the presence of such attractive women, takes a sip of one of the liquors offered him, realizes it's much too strong for him, and places it into his inventory.

Jon, seeing his opportunity grabs a bottle of liquor. Putting a few drops from his love potion into the other bottle of liquor, that Cheetar wasn't drinking.

"So Vick, twins ey?"

Said Jon as he passed Vicks tainted bottle of liquor to him.

Jon plays along with Vick on the other hand, and deftly, Jon snatches one of the bottles and adds a few drops of love potion before handing it back to Baron Vick.

The Women, while you were busy with your master plan, have flanked you. You're not sure if they saw you, but they don't seem to care.

You are surrounded. The women stare at you disconcertingly.

Baron Vick swigs some of the love potion tainted liquor,

It's effect occurs without a moment's notice, the woman he was paying all his attention to is the focus of it's affect.

Without restraint, he knocks her to the floor,

and...

you're not sure what is happening, a large black box, almost as though it's super-imposed on your retina, with the words "Tack Jhompson, God of Censorship, does not approve!" has appeared and is blocking your view of what is happening.

It would appear, that in Baron Vick's haste, he has dropped a pouch of gold coins onto the floor.

What do you do?

Heh yeah I'm the slowest player, let's say that I pray when I'm doing nothing.
Also if you allow me that I can make double turns in case I'm not around

First:I go to church and ask for a job there.

Second:I look around town, talk with people. If church had nothing to offer I also ask for a job

Out-of-game:
If you do something that might get you killed or thrown into prison, I don't know you, and you better pretend that you don't know me or my ghost will haunt you forever

Rooster, determined to find things to do that doesn't involve finding and killing imps, goes to the church to find work.

Rooster asks Percy for a Job,

"Well, the various churches don't have a lot of money per se, priests don't even get paid, I work as a painter. I've been saving up my money, and I was finally gonna build my house in Baurville, but costs were unexpectedly high, and so it only got half-finished. I've been meaning to do this myself, but I never got around to it, would you go there and bet the half of my house to Vegas, so if I'm lucky, he'll will the other half into place? It'll be symmetrical, but It'll be home. Here's the deed, so you can bet it when you get there."

Percy gives you the deed.

"I don't have much to pay ya with, but I'll help ya out if I can."

You wonder what to do next.

Status

Cheeetar:
2hp
wearing: Dirty, Old clothes
Inventory:
-pouch (13 silver coins, maps)
-tin chamberpot (contents: 3 rocks (impr. thrown, equipped))
-Glass bottle (hard liquor)
-
-

Jon:
9hp
inventory:
-pouch (maps)
-wad of hay
-Dead Carp (tainted with love potion)
-Love potion
-

Rooster:
19hp
inventory:
-pouch (12 silver coins, 7 copper coins, maps)
-paper Extremus brochure
-Branch Staff (club, Breaks on 6, Equipped)
-Vegas Betting Coin
-House Deed

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2009, 01:57:39 pm »

Also didn't he said that I can only bet my own stuff?

so I say:

"Well, I have to have your ultimate approval, because you said I can't bet things that aren't mine.
Make sure to let Vegas know. Also you do realize that you can loose your house if the coin toss will be unlucky. So don't blame me just in case."

With these words I go to do my task of betting the house

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2009, 02:06:14 pm »

(Psst, you have to go to Baurville. It's implied that your bet has to be, ya know, right next to you.)

Also didn't he said that I can only bet my own stuff?

so I say:

"Well, I have to have your ultimate approval, because you said I can't bet things that aren't mine.
Make sure to let Vegas know. Also you do realize that you can loose your house if the coin toss will be unlucky. So don't blame me just in case."

With these words I go to do my task of betting the house

"Thank you very much, don't worry, since I gave you the deed, it's technically yours in Vegas' eyes. Don't worry, I'm a priest of Vegas, I know all the risks involved, I don't blame you if I lose my house."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 02:09:44 pm by chaoticjosh »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:02 pm »

Ooh, ooh, evil plan: Bet the half-house. If you win, bet the whole house again. If you win, you got a house. If you lose, tell the priest that it didn't work the first time!
Long Live United Forenia!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2009, 02:28:38 pm »

I'll keep that in mind in the future.

And I don't mind going to that town. I guess our seducers will need a while to well seduce the baron
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 77