Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Unluckiest Battle  (Read 23600 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Unluckiest Battle
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2011, 07:14:26 am »

Playing as a hunter is fun, although it isn't so much fun when your leg is broken by a horse and then followed by a cranial cave-in.

However, in that sense, it is kinda !!FUN!!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2011, 07:40:59 am »

This one sucked. No battle even took place.

I leave town with a full ensemble of mighty warriors. Night falls. We stop to sleep for the night.

I wake up with an arrow in my brain during an ambush ><
arrows are overpowered.
get an adamantine cap/helm.

If I knew how/where to find them, I would. :(

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2011, 11:44:20 am »

My unluckiest battle? Probably the time a sturgeon bit off my left leg. I looked for the leg the next day, but a sturgeon bit off my right leg. I didn't look for either of them again.
Dwarven Science: We do what we must, because, we're bored.

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2011, 06:07:13 pm »

i had a few legendary adventurers who take on hordes of goblins and elves then one ambush by dwarves at night and i wake up with extreme pain and heavy bleeding. WTF then i'm gangraped by dwarves.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

automaton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2011, 06:36:20 pm »

yesterday a giant stole my black steel battleaxe and literally sliced me in half with it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2011, 06:40:07 pm »

i'm gangraped by dwarves.
The horror!

How could those dwarves be so cruel and evil!?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2011, 08:14:01 pm »

maybe it's cuz i was playing as an elf :(
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2011, 08:51:32 pm »

In an old mod of mine I was tasked to kill some Rebels on the tundra (playing as a Combine Elite). I arrived, they ran, I fired my pulse rifle, missed and was shot in the head. Twice. Before I could move. In a squad of eight.
According to legend the squad was killed too. No enemy casualties.

Krelm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2011, 10:03:53 pm »

So I'm beeboppin' along with a human crossbowman who ran out of arrows and had damage to the lower, middle, and upper spine as well as his brain, who crawled along behind me and whaled on things with his crossbow. He eventually forgot how to hold onto it. I named him Binky.

I get a gang of four or five other dudes, and we go hunting some local outlaw. I run up into this camp and there are about 10 people - I never counted. So sometime in the fight my peasants are getting ripped apart, Binky is dead, and I'm in a martial trance because I'm fighting six guys at the same time. I cut off the heads of 4 and manage to kill the other two.

I go up to the stash of loot the badguys have, fight another two people. While I'm fighting them I get shot in the heart from a crossbowman I couldn't even see. I at least managed to kill the two guys before dying. The crossbowman was gone, though.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]