Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Escape from Wheeldriven (Kel the Oblivious's RTD)  (Read 10842 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from Wheeldriven (Kel the Oblivious's RTD)
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 04:08:05 pm »

I'll cautiously walk up the stairs, prepared to angrily stab anything that looks non-alcoholic.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 05:20:30 pm »

I find the booze!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 03:58:04 am »

I'll follow Nirur with my crossbow loaded ready to fire at anything that moves.

Edit:Anything evil that moves obviously.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2009, 07:53:40 pm »

I'll use my non-cut open hand and get me some damn crystals. I could take out whole ambush sized goblin groups with a single well placed throw!
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2009, 09:27:50 pm »

Digital: (Strength: 2) You attempt to pry some of the crystals out, but they are just too well embedded for you to manage to wrench them from their place.

Rooster: (Strength: 4) Using the tip of your cleaver, to manage to pry  three finger size crystals out of the rock wall.

Org: (First Aid: 5) What luck! The goblin you killed was garbed in crudely fashioned giant spider silk, perfect for a bandage. You rip some of it off, putting a few lumps of the sterile silk into the wound, and then wrap it up. You are just fine now. (?: 6) And your immune system is so zogging tough, it laughs at the bacteria that managed to get in there and consumes it. No chance for infection.

Nirur: (Stealth: 2) You are not very quiet walking up the stairs. Nothing seems to challenge you as you pop your head through the iron hatch cover. As you get up, you see the area is a 10x10 chamber, another stair way leading up at the northern end. (Perception: 1) You are still blissfully unaware of your surroundings.

Web: (Luck: 2) You bolt up past Nirur, and stand in the room. (Perception: 3) You see three sets of doors, East South and West. But since your nose is burnt to a crisp, you can not tell which one the booze is behind!

Flintus: Lock stock and rifled barrel! You clamber up the stairs, eyes darting from shadow to shadow. (Perception: 4) You can see the bodies of a dozen or so dwarfs stacked in the far corner, rotting. No one had the sense to strip them.

Sonerohi: (First aid: 5) You steal some of the cloth Org was using and wrap it around your thumb. Peachy keen. (Strength: 6) Not only to you manage to pry out a massive chunk of the inlaid crystals, you peel off so much of it that it is too much for you to hold steady! The massive slab falls to the ground, and a resounding explosion rocks the room! (Toughness: 5) Duck and cover! You hit the ground as razor sharp crystal fragments pelt your body. (Luck: 5) Lucky for Org, Digital and Rooster, they were further then the explosion could travel, and just have a very bad ringing in their ears. But hey, you have 10 finger sized fragments! You only hear ringing now.

Status

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Room!:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2009, 10:08:20 pm »

I choose the South door!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2009, 01:33:53 am »

I rush to the West Door and push or pull it open!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2009, 05:26:19 am »

I look among the bodies of the dwarves to find any clue as to what happened here. (or useful objects...) 

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2009, 06:01:29 am »

I'll cautiously and quietly break down the east door.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2009, 08:19:03 am »

Yeah, I search dwarven bodies

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2009, 03:49:49 pm »

I  go with webadict.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 09:52:26 pm »

I follow the scent of booze after wraping a piece of cloth over my nose and while i'm at it I look for anything to replace the lost spear.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2009, 04:06:59 pm »

I follow Org.

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2009, 08:07:48 am »

Sorry for the delay all, I have been out sight seeing for the last three days. I will be posting the update first thing in the morning.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2009, 07:46:52 pm »

Guys, next turn we need to make a follow chain. Org will follow wehtamjd, wehtam will follow rooster, rooster will follow webadict, webadict will follow flintus, flintus will follow digital, digital will follow nirur toir, nirur toir will follow me, and I will follow org.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6