Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Escape from Wheeldriven (Kel the Oblivious's RTD)  (Read 10845 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Escape from Wheeldriven (Kel the Oblivious's RTD)
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 08:38:01 pm »

I somersault into the goblins! If I kncok them all down, I yell, "STRIKE!"

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2009, 11:01:48 pm »

Well, still waiting on one. *Patiently taps foot* If he does not reply in the next 10 hours, a whole lot of time, I am going to just say he is exhausted from making his artifact and carry on.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2009, 11:32:14 pm »

Digital: (?:1) You feel a sense of dread, but shake it off as you run to the open door

Rooster: You run out onto the three wide bridge

Nirur: As you untangle yourself, you go charging forward, spear held high. (Attack: 3+1=4) You spear aims true, (Dodge:1) The goblin is too busy trying to grab it's mace, and gets a spear to the faces. (Soak: 3) It goes down gurgling on it's own blood

Sonerohi: (Attack: 6) The barrel flies from your fingers, and careens into the bridge (Damage: 1) But it only strikes the masterfully crafted granite, leaving a chunk missing, but no breakage (Luck: 3) However, it does not fall off as you had thought, and instead bounces once, flying into the hall way behind the goblins.

Flintus: (By brain I assume you are shooting a bolt?) (Attack: 3) The bolt whizzes by the goblin's head, and you hear it clatter somewhere down the hall

Weht: You untangle yourself, and heave your spear (Attack:6) It flies straight and true, and impales the second goblin (Damage: 6!) It strikes so hard, with a pig sticker head, it sends the goblin flying backwards, embedding it self into the wall. (Soak: 5) Somehow, the goblin is still alive, but bleeding horribly, and should be dead next turn

Org: (Agility: 5) You fly over the other's heads, and tackle the last living goblin.  (Attack: 3) But not too well, only colliding with it and going down into a tangle of limbs. (Luck: 6) But the goblins weapon flies out of it's grasp!

Webadict: (Agility: 5) You spin, twist, twirl you way to the goblin Org has balled up with (Attack 5-1=4) You weave side to side, waiting for a chance to strike, and get one. (Damage 1) The blow glances off the goblin's head, and smacks Org instead! Maybe your aim isn't so great.... (Damage: 2) Org doesn't even feel a thing, the blow getting defused into his chainmail.

Okendio: Is passed out at the workship, clenching his artifact sword.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Room!
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2009, 01:03:35 am »

Aww, the battle's already over? (Well, mostly, 1 is dead, 2 is dying and 3...will probably die soon.)

I search for armour.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2009, 04:22:15 am »

I take whatever I can from the 1st goblin.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2009, 06:10:36 am »

I cobble together weapons, so I can throw them at further away enemies.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2009, 07:51:24 am »

I run further down the corridor, in hopes of finding water.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2009, 08:15:52 am »

I'll follow Webadict, prepared to defend him in case enemies appear. I'll also complain to Webadict about him running off before the traditional looting ceremony.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009, 09:19:31 am »

Shiny! I examine the crystals

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2009, 03:28:47 pm »

I'll try to scrape some crystals off of the wall.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2009, 08:32:20 pm »

Well it's lootin time!
I loot a goblin(preferably the one I killed) and at the same time retrieve my spear.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2009, 07:44:04 am »

More goodness!

Digital: (Luck: 3) You don't find anything that would fit you. Damn these goblins for being so puny!

Flintus: (Luck:5) You find a masterwork iron dagger. It is encrusted with silver and menaces with spikes of... Dwarf bone. (Will: 5) Despite this, you are able to keep it.

Org: Before you can do anything, you need to take care of the living goblin underneath you! Rolling around on the ground, it tries to scratch and claw you (Attack: 4) It manages to slip it's claws under your chain mail, it's filthy claws finding flesh. (Damage: 5) It rakes your arm, leaving thick gashes from shoulder to elbow, (Soak: 3) Thankfully, it is not your sword arm, but it is bleeding badly (Attack: 6!) You manage to lift yourself enough to get proper leverage, and slam your sword down with all your might! Yes, it is the flat of the blade, but still! (Damage: 5) You brain the goblin! It's eyes point in opposite directions, and foam starts to come from it's mouth, it's claws going limb as it lands with a thud, and begins to thrash around.

Web: You start bolting down the hall way, and come to the right bend. Before you is a beautiful obsidian stair way, leading upward. (Perception: 6) You smell booze! But your nose is assaulted by the odor of a hundred decaying dwarves, the pungent musk of goblins, the rank scent of rotten meat, and more menacing, a whiff of brimstone. You're nose is assaulted so horribly you lose your sense of smell! It may come back, it may not. Only time will tell.

Nirur: (Perception: 1) You are oblivious to the world as you chase after Web, humming an old drinking song. It goes something like "Beer, ale, whiskey, rum, wine, they will all be mine."

Rooster: (Knowledge: 4) You recall that these are magically endowed rock crystal. Nothing too special, but they hold the light of the forge within them and are able to provide an iota of warmth if clenched tightly. Shattering them will cause them to explode. But they take a great deal of effort to shatter, the melting process making them incredibly tough.

Sonerohi: (Dexterity: 1) As you fumble, trying to get your fingers around the stone, you slip, and gash your thumb open. It is bleeding pretty badly. The crystal pulses red, and the smell of cooking blood fills the chamber.

Weht: You walk up to the dying goblin, who is coughing up thick gobs of blood. (Luck:5) Gods be praised! It has a full water skin! It is in a well crafted giant cave spider chitin water skin. (Strength: 2) Try as you might, the spear is embedded deep into the stone, and it refuses to come out. With all your twisting and pulling, jerking and wrenching, you see the goblin is in agony unimaginable.

Goblin 3: Lets out a shriek too loud for one of such a small frame! It echoes off the walls and travels down the hallway, before lying limp underneath Org.

Goblin 2: has drowned in it's own blood, shock over taking it as Weht jerks his spear around inside of it's soft organs.

Area:

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2009, 07:49:35 am »

I grab a crystal and run after Web and Nirur.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2009, 08:48:34 am »

I STUFF myself with these crystals. I put them in a bag, in a backpack, in pockets. Everywhere!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2009, 03:56:49 pm »

I bandage myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6