Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Futile Designs I  (Read 15388 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Futile Designs I
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2009, 12:21:26 am »

Ano looks at the man and the woman.

"We're traders captured by the dwarves. We don't intend to harm you. You seem to be prisoners, too, like us. Maybe we can help each other."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2009, 12:59:24 am »

Hok looks for things to steal.

Because dammit, death and being trapped means nothing to him. He is stealing crap weather the Gods want him to or not.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2009, 01:21:10 am »

Shoneth calms down and then sprints down the tunnel toward the bridge.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2009, 08:26:00 am »

"Why is this hallway so long!?" Teshil protests loudly. She continues walking, though, in hopes of finding the exit.

'But,' she thought, 'where will that exit lead? Out through the dwarves home? Dressed as a human? If they've thrown me in here once, they can do it again! I need a plan...'

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2009, 01:19:47 pm »

Eriw continues along the ledge, having no reason to turn back, and admittedly curious as to what might be ahead. He moves extremely slowly and carefully.
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2009, 01:16:03 am »

Rash attempts a friendly greeting at the two figures, and as he often finds that the best way to meet people is by trading, he fishes around in his pocket for something to trade.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2009, 09:20:33 pm »

Update 19:

The two humans seem cautiously optimistic to have found others of their kind. Inside the room there seems to be another door right beside the door you came into. The room looks like they have been occupying it for some time.

Hok finds a holy symbol for Illu, goddess of murder, depravity, and rainbows. It is several brightly colored pebbles with S's etched on them, and embedded into a gabbro plate.

Teshil finds another corridor heading south.

The room Eriw enters looks much bigger inside than it did outside. It looks like a two story room with a chasm splitting it in half. It would be a tough climb to reach the platforms on the second level. You see corridors splitting off in two directions from the room indicated on the map.

Rash finds fragments of a -chalk mug-.

In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2009, 09:23:45 pm »

Eriw decides to hold out and rest a bit, and checks around the room for anything of interest, as well as any more insect friends. He concerns himself mostly with finding a weapon; a dagger preferably, but a dagger-like sharp rock will do.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2009, 09:30:48 pm »

Hok chats up the humans, trying to find out their past. They might still have loot somewhere.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2009, 01:11:05 am »

'Perfect,' she thought. 'It'll be masterful! All I have to do is look like a Dwarf and sneak off! It's perf-'

Then she tried to remember. Do Dwarven women have beards?

"Well, crap. I remember somebody saying something about this earlier..." She had stopped walking and now search for anything to make a disguise from.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2009, 07:24:35 pm »

Rash holds out his chalk mug fragments to the humans, "Errr... could I interest you in this *chalk mug*?" he says, striking up a friendly pose, "nothing better to ease your thirst, and it looks like you need it."

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2009, 06:27:12 pm »

*Shameless Bump*

Willfor, I see you logging in every day.  Post something already.  Errrr, please.  :)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2009, 08:45:31 pm »

It's a good thing I started leaving myself more notes about what I am thinking this year, or this little hiatus would have killed my thought process.

Update 20:

Eriw finds a +stone dagger+ on the floor. At least he thinks it's a dagger. It's covered in blood. The blood is fresh.

Hok finds out that one of the humans (male) thinks they survived falling down a hole made by dwarves. The other human thinks that the survived falling down a hole made by batmen. Neither of them remember the surface world as anything but BRIGHT LIGHT, and a place where happiness once existed.

Teshil's memory tells her that some Dwarven women had beards. An excellent check makes her remember red lines where beard must have been forcibly sheered. She may take that however she likes. She doesn't find disguise material unless she wants to look like a rock.

The female gives Rash a rock with a picture of a flower on it in exchange for it. You can't tell the quality.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:36 pm »

Holding his dagger close, Eriw slowly walks down the hallway that he can reach. Stealth is now his primary concern.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2009, 10:36:44 pm »

Rash slips the stone into his pocket, and then examines the room for anything important, like a conveniently placed secret exit, or some graffiti, or that damned kobold.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12