Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 815335 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

i am going to have to play with you guys later today, Using the Mic is accepted, yes?

NO!  MICS ARE BANNNNEDDD!!!! BASASJKLADAKDJLK.

Sure, heh.

Jakkarra

yaaaaay.

apparantly i also have a really annoying voice, please tell me if it is, or if my mike is too loud.

Kthnxbai

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Deadringer tauntkilled someone a few moments ago. Was soooo worth it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Deadringer tauntkilled someone a few moments ago. Was soooo worth it.

The dead ringer has a taunt-kill?

Jakkarra

i was just wondering that myself, unless he means he "died" came back and tauntkilled a person

OR

he began the tauntkill, got "killed" himself, and someone stepped in front of him while the animation was still going, while invisibles.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)

Yeah, that's usually it, at least from all the videos I've seen of people doing it.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

he began the tauntkill, got "killed" himself, and someone stepped in front of him while the animation was still going, while invisibles.
Bingo.

I also have done it(to shockingly more success) with the cloak & dagger. Just taunt and IMMEDIATELY cloak. You can do it again and again as well without going visible for more than half a second between taunts.
 Only problem is people bumping into you will reveal you slightly as opposed to the deadringer,which is perfect invisibility,even when on fire.

Hell,deadringer makes you invulnerable so long as you are cloaked from what I've experienced.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:00:35 am by SHAD0Wdump »

Jakkarra

not invincible, 90% less damage, which means i think a backstab MAY still kill you.

Jakkarra

is there a game running, BTW, and how many (and who) is on it?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Heh you tried that one on me as I recall, didn't work though as it's still fairly obvious that something is blocking forward movement.

Just spent an hour or so checking out the server. Very nice pings for me, but a couple of connections lost when workerdrone was changing the gravity. Not sure what the problem was as the last couple of times had no problem.

Can we get a list of the map rotation? Server is currently showing the default intro message and I know there are other maps being used.

deadringer,which is perfect invisibility,even when on fire.

Not true. As long as a pyro gets a second flame hit in after the deadringer goes off you will be visible.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Nothing but fire, blocking, and disappearing bullets can reveal you when you're Dead Ringer'd. Also, when you activate it, it extinguishes any fire currently on you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I have yet to be dead-ringered-stabbed, to be honest. Then again, I'm Mister Burn-Everything-That-Exists.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HALP
Just bought the game to see what all the fuss is about.
What do I do?
Long Live United Forenia!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Add Pandarsenic or PandaKnight, whichever results in me being added successfully.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok. Done that.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 774