Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 810398 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Guys, if any of you are into the crates, I have 7 of the Summer crates (#86) and 2 others (84, 85) that I'm not doing anything with. I don't really plan on spending money on TF2. Keys and MvM tickets are just not in the budget. If you want them, let me know, and you can just have them.
I'll trade my crates for your crates.  :P

I have a whole page of my backpack clogged with crates.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

We should build a replica 2fort with them.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I want to play TF2 so bad, but there is something terminally wrong with my computer where I can't find or connect to ANY servers whatsoever. I've tried everything I can think of, it's no use!

*Genuinely upset*

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Building sentries on the roof of B on gravelpit is great.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

I want to play TF2 so bad, but there is something terminally wrong with my computer where I can't find or connect to ANY servers whatsoever. I've tried everything I can think of, it's no use!

*Genuinely upset*
Could be something weird with your internet. Or maybe your connection to steam. Or maybe Valve's servers are being screwy.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

*Genuinely upset*
You've probably tried most of these, but worth going through the list.

If you open the server browser in steam(view->servers) and have team fortress 2 selected in the filters, do you still see nothing?

Ports are forwarded correctly? This site gives instructions on how to forward ports for TF2 for most if not all routers.

Try with any software/hardware firewalls temporarily disabled?

Try with any anti-viruses temporarily disabled?

Try a safemode with networking boot?

Try lugging the computer to somewhere with a different connection and trying from there? Or bringing a computer/laptop that it works on from somewhere else and trying on your connection?
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

*Genuinely upset*
Could be something weird with your internet. Or maybe your connection to steam. Or maybe Valve's servers are being screwy.

Nono, I've had this before. You have to manually google servers and type "connect <ip>" in the console to get to servers. It's annoying as hell.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

*Genuinely upset*

Nono, I've had this before. You have to manually google servers and type "connect <ip>" in the console to get to servers. It's annoying as hell.
Had this once as well. Fixed itself when I reinstalled half-life 2 for another run, but there is no guarantee it'll work for you, or anyone else.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Happens to me occasionally, it fixes itself when I close and restart Steam.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah it just fixed itself when I restarted my computer. No clue what caused it tho.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

It's the weekend, I'm at home with my desktop, and I don't have any homework. Anyone wanna play TF2 or something?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Dammit, I wish I could, but I'm actually en route to camping right now. I can play text-based TF2, though.

* tahujdt *bonk*s Sphess_ with a baseball
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

My internet is fixed!  Well, kind of.  The bad news is that I'm pretty sure my wireless card is dying, but the good news is if I plug in an ethernet cable I'm all good.

So I can go pubstomping with you guys :D
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Alright, all, it's pubstomping time! Come join Wolfeyez and me (and friend her, for crying out loud!)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile

im glad to see the the Tf2 community coming together again. I play pretty often. you can usually find me in the DFC steam chat

i'd be fun to play with others
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...
Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 774