Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 810282 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

People who interrupt congas get unanimously votekicked.
It's wonderful.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile

Can anyone link me to a conga server? What it says on the tin: a server that only allows players to conga on it. I've yet to find one.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

I play slender fort, during waiting people CONGA!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I'm off work and looking to play TF2, I'd rather play the game than watch an animation loop while shuffling around listening to the same terrible audio clips. After a couple weeks I'm sure it'll be less of an issue, but for now I really have no shits to give for the conga cults.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

In the servers I tend to frequent, congas are usually limited to the setup time when people in the attacking team have nothing to do. Once the gate opens, all congas stop.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Aside from the day of the update, I've rarely seen congas disrupt the entire server for prolonged periods. Maybe every few hours a conga will break out for 5-10 mins before going back to normal play. but that's not really any different that the occasional melee only periods or sandwich parties that occur sometimes.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

There's this one server I frequent that's just constantly 2Fort with what I think is unlimited captures. It's rarely an incredibly serious server, and this one time, there were only a few people and me on there. We decided to conga our way to the intel and back. We laughed the entire time.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

So, for the uninitiated, what are congas?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Taunt that sets the character to dancing that other players can join in, including the opposing team.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OH hey, they reverted the demoman nerf just now! Whoopee!

I've also started learning the mystic art of trimping. It's outrageously fun. Such a good day today!

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

The heavy minigun nerf has been partially reverted. Now spinning-up the gun without firing counts towards the 1 second accuracy delay.

Also new beta maps have been added for play and testing. More details here.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

spinning-up the gun without firing counts towards the 1 second accuracy delay.

The Tomislav shudders and begins to move!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

On the expiration date video, I just noticed that next to 'copyright' it just says 'lololololololo'
It says that in all TF2 videos, except, I think, Meet the Sandvich, where it's omnomnom instead
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh.  New maps.  I like new maps.  Cactus was not so good-I found it too short, and the start of part two was very difficult to defend.

Asteroid is a cool idea, but I could not figure out why some of the robots were invulnerable.  Not a demo-firendly map. 
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Invincible ones are B and C robots. Kill all A robots and B robots will be vulnerable. Kill all B robots and C robots will be vulnerable.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 774