Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 789564 times)

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

The song is called "I am so glad to finally be back home"

No joke.
Yet another reason to play trololo whenever you get home. Maybe an mp3 player with motion sensor, so whenever someone comes in it starts playing trololo.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

EVERYONE GO DOWNLOAD THE MAP NOW. IT HAS BEEN ADDED. TOMORROW WE SHALL PLAY.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

Apparently the game on the DFC server is supposed to start right now. Lets get playing!
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I AM GOOD SPAH

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I AM GOOD SPAH
Sure Org, keep thinking that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The server broke :(

and then all the fun people were gone :(((

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Pro-tip for any and all admins of servers: don't be a dick.

This means don't turn beacon on, don't "slap" people, and don't suddenly change the gravity.

I got fucked over as Spy in the last round on the DFC server because somebody thought it would be a good idea to turn beacon on (after it was too late to change classes in Arena). It wasn't. If I had been a random person who joined the server, I would not come back after today. Too many annoyances on that server.

Really, DFC admins need to interfere in the game a hell of a lot less than they have been doing recently.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Pro-tip for any and all admins of servers: don't be a dick.

This means don't turn beacon on, don't "slap" people, and don't suddenly change the gravity.

I got fucked over as Spy in the last round on the DFC server because somebody thought it would be a good idea to turn beacon on (after it was too late to change classes in Arena). It wasn't. If I had been a random person who joined the server, I would not come back after today. Too many annoyances on that server.

Really, DFC admins need to interfere in the game a hell of a lot less than they have been doing recently.

And people need to learn that admins paid for the server and have every right to do so. And also, we were playing melee only! We fucked around for the majority of that level, because of something you asked for man.

Lighten up man, never expected this of you.

(P.s the admins have always messed around, its not something new.)

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I for one loved heavy airplane melee arena fights :o

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I agree, screwing around is fun.

Also, we need a Dwarf Fortress map.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

I believe I was the one who beaconed everybody, and I apologize.  I kinda wanted to start the beacon earlier since I knew it would mess up spies, but I'm not the fastest at typing in commands and it ended up starting right when the doors opened.

At any rate as Nilocy said, that particular match was hardly anything resembling serious.  I think the 5 rounds of melee only combined with the rest being lowgrav and drugs saw to that. 

With that new stat system thing though it might get folks complaining when games turn decidedly not srs bzns.  Some folks may not like their stats tarnished.  Is there any command to maybe suspend the stat tracking when we do something like that?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

Also, we need a Dwarf Fortress map.

Draw me a plan.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

This Df map should consist of blu having to run over an instant death corridor to reach the control point. This would perfectly simulate the experience of a goblin attacking a dwarven fort.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Or perhaps just a buncha minecart areas along with lots and lots of magma pools. And perhaps some flooded tunnels.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

EVERYONE GET ON RIGHT NAOW.
I AM BORED.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 774