Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 815374 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

So... I'm guessing he'll get something that takes away his rocketjump and ups his speed.

A forceless rocket launcher?

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still think that guy needs an automatic rifle. Not because of gameplay purposes, but because of design choices.

It always feels weird to me he doesnt have a thompson.

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah a tommy gun that replaces the shotgun would be awesome from an aesthetic point of view at least.

The rocket launcher- maybe one that reloads/fires faster but has some sort of disadvantage?

Maybe the shovel replacement could somehow protect the soldier against his own rocket blasts?
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Dummy cluster rockets.
 Must be done.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

A single shot MIRV rocket launcher. Blasts a large area with mini-rockets and has a slow reload.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno... I dont even like the rocket launcher (soldier is my least played class)... but wth...

Anyways.... I think I'ma gonna play TF2 now, mebbe on the DFC server... go easy on me, I'm still full of the reaction time reducing pain meds from my wisdom teeth removal. If you guys have nothing better to do, join me.

Just like sex: the more, the merrier  ;D

Eviltyphoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just played on an awesome server. You could pick your own class, everything was random. So you would spawn as a random class with random weapons. Gave some fun combos such as flamethrower scout or sniper heavy :D
"If you can't build a tower upon a sheer cliff face over which you may throw precisely one hundred and fifty-two kittens and seven stalwart dwarves to their explosive doom some fifty stories below, then brother, your game ain't much of a sandbox, is it?"

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I just played on an awesome server. You could pick your own class, everything was random. So you would spawn as a random class with random weapons. Gave some fun combos such as flamethrower scout or sniper heavy :D
That sounds so awesome! I want my flamethrower spy!

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

You know what's boss?

Scout with Sasha, Jarate and Wrench.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Do you remember what server that was? Sounds fun. =D
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I want to try this.

Please give us a IP!

Eviltyphoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

63.211.111.213:27015
"If you can't build a tower upon a sheer cliff face over which you may throw precisely one hundred and fifty-two kittens and seven stalwart dwarves to their explosive doom some fifty stories below, then brother, your game ain't much of a sandbox, is it?"

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

Soldier really needs some kind of mustard gas launcher, no explosion would leave him without his rocket jump but any enemies entering the area for a second or so take horrible damage.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soldier really needs some kind of mustard gas launcher, no explosion would leave him without his rocket jump but any enemies entering the area for a second or so take horrible damage.
Possibly not very politically correct. But a good idea nonetheless. Not 'Horrible damage' though, an area of effect attack is good enough.
Long Live United Forenia!

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Possibly not very politically correct.
And what about the medic? He's a friggin bundle of political incorrectness.

Nevertheless, area denial weapons are the demomans thing, imho.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 774