Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 811296 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Tough break update! "Hey, I was just gettin' started!"
« Reply #11385 on: April 30, 2016, 06:31:43 am »

Maxbox remains a slimeball then.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11386 on: April 30, 2016, 10:23:19 am »

LMAO box owner called it quits and shut down the project. Apparently Valve managed to even snag people who haven't used it for a few months, so it really is a huge wide net. (I wonder how many accounts got shut down, Jesus. This could be good fun.)

This is a link to the UGC Vac Bans: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1dfcMHrF3dGByk-UV8CEDhhhDVBhb3Uo2QC7kWU6ciEs/htmlview?sle=true# I personally don't care too much (other then to say "Wow look at that huge list"), but it's still good to see. The best part is the people with the super expensive backpacks.

I am happy.

Also holy shit St. Francis got banned; I was actually planning on trying out for his Highlander team. Wow. I'd heard from two of his other team members (Decapotato and Patriot) that he was frighteningly good, and that in the tryouts he will ruin you one on one, but i never dreamed he was actually using lmaobox. What a scumbag.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11387 on: April 30, 2016, 12:58:31 pm »

Yeah, the snipers of the winners of UGC silver, gold and plat all got VACed. absolutely hilarious

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11389 on: May 03, 2016, 08:32:17 am »

Apparently LMAObox is detected by VAC now.

This is fucking huge. Can't wait for hacker tears.

E: rip all of ugcs "top" snipers, apparently. Jesus Christ.
#lmaopapers2016
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11390 on: May 07, 2016, 01:59:38 pm »

Imagine the following: Valve server. The whole enemy team is competent and cohesive, yet you still manage to carry your team almost by yourself. You kill a bunch of robots, fill up your core. BLU WINS IN 45. The only other dude on your team worth his gibus gets autobalanced away. Enemy team waltzes in, past all the zero sentries, taking zero damage from the zero defenders, picks up the core, you die twice to random crits, RED WINS.

This has happened to me so often it isn't even funny or surprising anymore, just sooo frustrating.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11391 on: May 07, 2016, 04:49:08 pm »

Yeah, fuck random crits. And the autobalance algorithm needs to have some sort of soft cap.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11392 on: June 16, 2016, 01:36:37 pm »

DREAMHACK SUMMER H Y P E

No GPit though NotLikeThis

This summer is going to be huge for TF2. We've got DH Summer in Europe, Florida Lan in NA, and i58 with an australian team. And then we've got DeutschLan 2: Electric Boogaloo for Highlander.

HYPE

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11393 on: June 17, 2016, 02:28:53 am »

I usually forget about TF2 comp stuffs, but maybe I'll watch this. Probably can't watch it live, though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11394 on: June 19, 2016, 02:32:28 pm »

Holy shit lmao. The grand finals were so stalematey they literally ran out of time in the BO5. The teams are tied 2-2 and there ISNT TIME FOR THE LAST MAP.

Grand finals werent that good anyway, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching Day 2 Crowns vs Comfortably Spanked, some of the most ridiculous TF2 I have seen, ever.

link to sideshow's beautiful face
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:25:05 pm by miauw62 »

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11395 on: June 19, 2016, 08:28:12 pm »

The spy plays in those badlands matches were absurd, I couldn't believe it when it worked for the third time.

And then seeing the finals end in a draw... I skipped most of it, but the mounting hysteria at the end when they finally ran out of time was hilarious. My guess is they'll just split the prize if they can't find a place to do a LAN rematch quickly, I wouldn't try to decide it with an online match.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #11396 on: June 20, 2016, 04:46:07 am »

Where can I get the full match? I can find clips, and the stats.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11397 on: June 20, 2016, 06:46:02 am »

You can watch the matches here, but you'll have to find when they start yourself.

According to DavidTheWin, all of them will also be uploaded to YouTube, but no ETA on that.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #11398 on: June 21, 2016, 02:14:24 am »

Danke
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11399 on: June 25, 2016, 04:53:22 pm »

BREAKING NEWS: the Final Stress Test is happening right now.

Long have we waited for this day, it seems we shall not wait much longer. Soon TF2 will officially be neato.
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 774