Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 810173 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Love and War! "I've done nothing but teleport bread for 3 days"
« Reply #10410 on: September 18, 2014, 10:39:39 pm »

If a pyro doesn't douse me in flames or switch weapons when I meet then I instantly conclude they're a spy.  I mean those two things are the entire point of the pyro class!

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Love and War! "I've done nothing but teleport bread for 3 days"
« Reply #10411 on: September 18, 2014, 11:59:13 pm »

I don't do that too much. I've started doing it, but still need to get into the habit.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10412 on: September 19, 2014, 12:13:30 am »

If a pyro doesn't douse me in flames or switch weapons when I meet then I instantly conclude they're a spy.  I mean those two things are the entire point of the pyro class!

I said "surprisingly".  Its not a good strategy, but the fact is it still works.  Sniper is also a bad disguise because scoped in snipers can be visually distinguished from unscoped, but that doesn't stop it from being by far the most effective disguise on pubby servers.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10413 on: September 19, 2014, 12:33:26 am »

Is the DF2 server still up or no?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10414 on: September 19, 2014, 01:03:51 am »

I once nearly got backstabbed as a pyro by a brave spy who was standing behind a window disguised as a scout of his team. When I rounded the corner, I was almost backstabbed.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10415 on: September 19, 2014, 02:22:41 am »

I once nearly got backstabbed as a pyro by a brave spy who was standing behind a window disguised as a scout of his team. When I rounded the corner, I was almost backstabbed.
Sounds like a cornerstab.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10416 on: September 24, 2014, 01:32:54 pm »

So what do y'all think is in the 'late summer crate'?

It's probably hats
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10417 on: September 24, 2014, 01:35:43 pm »

A smaller crate.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10418 on: September 24, 2014, 02:29:28 pm »

Naturally, a mini key to open the mini crate will be sold in the marketplace

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10419 on: September 24, 2014, 02:30:09 pm »

What if you got a key?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10420 on: September 24, 2014, 02:37:52 pm »

That'd actually be kinda interesting. Having certain keys be rare drops, like hats, but have a shop-exclusive crate.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10421 on: September 24, 2014, 02:43:00 pm »

Suddenly, TF2 goes down for updates and all drops are now keys to 9.99$ boxes

Valve goes public to 1 trillion dollar valuation "We can't get enough of these hats!"
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10422 on: September 24, 2014, 03:39:37 pm »

Suddenly, TF2 goes down for updates and all drops are now keys to 9.99$ boxes

Valve goes public to 1 trillion dollar valuation "We can't get enough of these hats!"
"In other news, Gabe Newell was found dead of asphyxiation in his swimming pool full of money this morning. Reports say that he probably couldn't stay afloat in such a mass of dollar bills. More news at 6:00."
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10423 on: September 24, 2014, 04:19:23 pm »

"In an interview before his demise, Mr. Newell is quoted as saying 'it was worth the weight',

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10424 on: September 30, 2014, 02:59:37 pm »

I've recently been playing 2v2 arena against friends with random combos, which is great fun.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 774